• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Use this to convince her she needs you to tickle her

tiberius

TMF Novice
I don't know where this came from or if it is scientific or not but the is from a one page "fax-gram" we recieve at work each morning:

"Natural laughter is a two-part, spontaneous, respose to humor, that has physiological, psychological and physical benefits. The first part is a set of gestures, and the second is the production of sound. The brain is forced to conduct both responses simultaneously. Human being are the only species capable of laughter, and the average adult does so approximately 17 times per day. Good health is one of the many benefits of laughter. Laughter reduces our stress levels by reducing the level of stress hormones, and also helps us cope with serious illnesses. Physiologically, laughter promotes healing, by lowering the blood pressure, and by increasing the vascular blood flow and the oxygenation of the blood. Physical fitness stemming from laugher is a benefit known to few. Scientists estimate that laughing 100 times is equivalent to a 10-minute workout on a rowing machine, or to 15 minutes on a stationary exercise bike. The mere act of laughing exercises the diaphragm, as well as the abdominal, respiratory, facial, leg, and back muscles. Another benefit of laughter is that it imporves our over-all mental health. Pent up negative emotions, such as anger, fear, and sadness, can cause biochemical changes in our bodies that can produce a harmful effect. Laughter provides a harmless outlet for these negative emotions, and provides a coping mechanism for dealing with difficult or stressful situations."

I think we should all do our part in helping the women in our lives get plenty of exercise and reduce as much stress as possible. Let's use these "facts" to convince them that the tickling we subject them to (or would like to subject them to) is all for their benefit. We only have their best-interests in mind.

lol yes that's very true, and is a perfect excuse to tickling
definitely will have to remember to use that one more often

But... then wouldn't lazy people who sit in front of the TV watching Comedy Central all day be super-skinny?? D:

I'm on to your plans! lol

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back