• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Useless Poll #1

What is the best type of Breakfast Cerieal?

• Plain sugar coated (frosted flakes)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Plain plain plain (corn flakes, cheerios)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Marshmellowy (lucky charms)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Fruity (fruity pebbles, trix, no REAL fruit)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Chocolatey (cocoa puffs)

• Nutty (nut n' honey)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Hot (oatmeal, farina)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Healthy (but probably tastes like crap)

• Tooth Damaging (grape nuts)

• Whatever has a cool freebie in the box

• Cereal with other stuff in it (raisins, berries, fruit, etc)

• Other odd flavor (peanut butter, cinnimon)

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Whichever category Frosted Mini Wheats falls under, thats the one I would have voted for. *does the Homer Simpson* mmmmmm.....frosted mini wheats....auuuurrhhhggggg *drools*

You know, I thought of that but I wasnt sure where to put it but there arert really any cereals like it soooo....
I guess it would be "plain sugar coated". :p

I used to really like Honey Bunches Of Oats, but that stuff gets soggy way too fast, even faster than regular old Frosted Flakes.

I'm partial to raisin bran. However, I don't eat breakfast, so I usualy eat it for dinner!
With lots of sugar.

There's nothing quite like a bowl of Cocoa Pebbles with fresh raspberries.

Well, the cereal I eat isn't plain sugar coated, but that's the closest to the type I eat, so that's what I voted for.

Cinnimon Life.

I couldn't find fruit'n'fiber , which has bran flakes, coconut, banana, nuts, raisins, apples and a whole bunch of other stuff like this!

ReadyBrek (like oat meal) is REALLY NICE!

And also frosties because theeeeeeeeeeeerrreeeeeee GREAT!

whats up with captain crunch? why does it literally tear up the roof of your mouth?!! lol

cellardweller said:
Well, the cereal I eat isn't plain sugar coated, but that's the closest to the type I eat, so that's what I voted for.

Cinnimon Life.

you can't go wrong with cinnamon!! :)

cinnamon toast crunch is my cereal!!

fruity pebbles whenever i decide to eat breakfast, which is a once in a blue moon kinda thing, i love those things sometimes i eat them as a snack cause i have to wait a few hours after i wake up to eat, ill get very sick otherwise so its useless to eat breakfast lol

Okay, I added two options to the list...hope it's all there now!
Cereal is about one of my favorite foods. :p I'm partial to marshmellow cereal or chocolate ceral with a TON or milk. :D

dussicar said:
I'm partial to raisin bran. However, I don't eat breakfast, so I usualy eat it for dinner!
With lots of sugar.

Oh I love Raisin Bran. It makes for a good breakfast or snack any time of the day! I actually used to wonder why I like it so much. It turns out my mother had told me a long time ago that when she was pregnant with me, and she'd get cravings, she's eat Raisin Bran. Well, I guess that explains that. LOL ^__^

Perferbably, universally, and understandably ( hey that ryhmes), I like marshmellow cereal in the sense that mixing marshmellows with rice crispys makes one hell of a treat. Mmm, even better with milk. Oh and cinnamin toast crunch is very good on a rainy day. yum.

(Yes, I know I can't spell. Some words are just hard when you don't use it a lot.)

Crispix? It's not a super healthy cereal (ie it tastes good) So I'd put it under plain plain plain. :p

Ummm....none of the above? :weird: My first meal of the day is always lunch, so that has to be my answer.

May I suggest that "none of the above" should be an option in this vote? However, to be fair and equal and all that palaver, an "all of the above" should also be added. :p

hahaha actually most breakfast cereal is consumes at times OTHER than breakfast. :p I don't eat breakfast either...cereal is usally lunch or an insomniatic snack. ;p

I would eat dry ceral but it would have to be something that was suited to it. Sugary cereals make your fingers sticky, raisins and marshmellows are too dry without milk, healthy cereals are bland and boring without sugar added...
Honeycomb is a good choice...as is honey nut Cheerios, Froot Loops....

And whats with Sonny these days? He looks more bird-like than ever before. I liked the old Sonny.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back