• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Using Reflexology as an excuse to tickle.

vegasfootboy

TMF Regular
I am in a relationship with a girl who is certified in Reflexology. ( now before you leap to any conclusions, she is not into feet and has no fetish like that ) even though, i tottaly dig her and love her cute feet and toes ( she has no idea why i like her feet, but indulges me cause she loves me )

Heres the situation. Im not the most jeaulous guy in the world, but those of us with the foot thing can be very posessive of our women when it involves thier feet. Maybe some dont care or get off watching other guys touch thier girls feet, im not one of those.

Anyway, I have had many conversations about my fetish with my girlfriend trying to give her an idea of where im coming from and many of those conversations have to do with how some guys may try and trick her into situations where they will have access to her feet and get off on her feet in the process without her knowledge of it.

She is going to attend a major reflexology class/seminar soon, and i know that at this seminar they will eventually pair up and practice on each others feet. Now i have seen many many guys online that have freely admitted to using thier interest in reflexology as a way to score feet. I dont know why this bothers me, but she is a steriotypical blonde and would fall prey to one of these guys i just know it lol! I have not discussed my concern with her because i feel really stupid for obsessing about it this way.

I was wondering if there were any other people like that? who have this kind of concern? or am I the only one to admit my jealousy?

I do reflexology, along with pedicures on women. It is 100% clinical, there is no need for concern. She might even come back with something you both can enjoy.

curious...

You seem pretty cool,, however i do see from your screenname that you have a foot tickle fetish. Could you be at a seminar like that and see a hot blonde wearing flip flops sitting next to you in such a seminar and not hope that you will be paired up with her? and if that did happen,, and she happens to have incredibly soft, cute, ticklish feet,, would you not be tempted to engage in a little " kitchy kitchy koo " action? just curious really,, i do know that there are people who can distance themselves for professional reasons but still i do wonder what would be going through your mind in that scenario and what you would do, or want to do? I have always thought that people who have a job that deals with feet might have an ulterior motive. Maybe you can tell me your mindset in an honest fashion and even though it may not be want i want to hear it might give me an understanding somehow.

Your answer is that yes, sometimes I see a client with very attractive soft feet and think how nice it is to be able to work on them but when I start , It's all buisness. I work on fashion Models with extremely ticklish feet, but once again, I remain proffesional. No tickling or fantasizing allowed. It's work ! The same with any seminar, everyone is there to learn. Nobody goes there to do any tickling. It is odd, however that someone with a tickle/ foot fetish is engaged in feet but I do it because I enjoy it and I'm good at it. It's one of my gifts.

Well your stock just quadrupled with the girls on the forum honey....HOT! :rotate: :wub:

Seriously, the best gyno I ever had was a man. I've a good male friend who's a gyno. I asked him once if it ever got weird like it does in the fantasy minds of some of the guys here, he was so cute about it. He kind of shrugged and said, "It has its good and its bad, just like everything else. I chose OB because my dad was one and his dad before him, I was a legacy at Harvard~a shoe-in. Being a perverted ass about it was never an option, I've kids who need to be put through college and a summer house in the Hamptons. Jeopardizing all that just seemed stupid."
XOXO

tklmaestro said:
I do reflexology, along with pedicures on women. It is 100% clinical, there is no need for concern. She might even come back with something you both can enjoy.

Last edited:
hey bro

hey bro dont even worry about it. as far as myself i have brought lady friends that I was dating to tickle parties. and it is what it is just tickling. in your situation a foot massage is a foot massage. she goes to bed with you at night and thats all that matters. but as far as i go i do not get off on dudes tickling girls i date. just when that ladies do it, lol.

Worst case scenario: she goes to the seminar, some guy with a tickling/foot fetish *does* happen to be there and gives her a foot rub - she gets a nice foot rub, there's nothing hot in it for her, she comes home to you.

The chances of that happening are so minute anyway, honestly I would not worry yourself. :smilestar

And just out of curiousity, what happens if her "partner" ends up being a girl? Still jealous? Just wondering...

XOXO

I'm a reflexologist....

I'm a reflexologist and I've used it for years. While I do have a decided weakness for the beautiful female foot, I've never "flown under false colours," as it were. For me, the practice has been very effective as an analgesic, and almost miraculous for things like migraines, backache, fatigue, insomnia, etc. I've been very successful with it. On a lighter note, I do give an expert massage, too. Generally get the "O, God...you do this for a living, right?" response...to which I may quip, if I'm feeling brave, "No. just for the ones with the gorgeous hands and feet." For me, if you're a potential 'lee, you know about my "foot and tickle thing" long before you know I'm a reflexologist. I usually only divulge that over a glass of wine and some pasta.... :) --Sir Galahad

Thanks

I appreciate all of the mature responses. I know i look silly for even worrying about such a thing and have no idea why it would even be an issue in the first place.

And to answer you Steph, Yes.. it would bother me even if it were a girl. The issue with me is not gender, but someone taking advantage of her without her knowledge. I know some think " hey its just feet no big" but after being a member of sites like this for so long ive seen many threads about guys who do just that very thing, trick some innocent unsuspecting female into a situation where they can " get off " on them without them even knowing its happening.

And yes! it is wrong even if the girl isnt aware of it happening.

Hmm, alrighty then, let me try another tact.
You'll probably think this is crazy but I don't know what jealousy feels like, it just isn't something I experience (and yes I know how weird that is) but I've a lot of experience with my friends' and theirs so...

Let's try looking at this logically a) You call this a "major seminar"~that probably means major bucks, yes? Pervs are lazy~where do you think the term "cheap thrills" came from? :p Your average schmoe isn't going to shell out big bucks for something they can get for free (what girl doesn't LOVE a foot massage?) My guess is the people attending are VERY serious about their craft.

b) You call her a stereotypical blonde. Does this means she's um...gullible? (As a semi-blonde myself I hesitate to use the word "dumb" because I consider myself anything but) I mean she can't be that dumb, right, she's with you! And, you say you've "had many conversations with her," maybe she not only got the message loud and clear but is going into this thing feeling like everyone's a perverted freak. You love her, right? And you don't want to ruin this for her. This could be a real learning experience and opportunity to network, make friends, learn new techniques...

c) You're visiting fetish sites babe, and that's what you're hearing responses from and basing your decisions on. I'm one of those girls who recommend "the foot massage trick" to hungry guys here all the time, because I know it'd work with me. :happyfloa

I fear you're not giving her enough credit basically. If this is the industry she's chosen and it sounds like it is, you need to find a way to make peace with this. For both of your sakes...Will you think it over?

XOXO

vryticklishfeet said:
I appreciate all of the mature responses. I know i look silly for even worrying about such a thing and have no idea why it would even be an issue in the first place.

And to answer you Steph, Yes.. it would bother me even if it were a girl. The issue with me is not gender, but someone taking advantage of her without her knowledge. I know some think " hey its just feet no big" but after being a member of sites like this for so long ive seen many threads about guys who do just that very thing, trick some innocent unsuspecting female into a situation where they can " get off " on them without them even knowing its happening.

And yes! it is wrong even if the girl isnt aware of it happening.

thanks steph

actually its not a profession for her,, she takes classes like that all the time. different kinds of classes not just ones like that.

i would never say my girlfriend is dumb, but tragically yes she is quite gullible..and i find it refreshing steph that you are so open about giving that kind of advice to drooling foot fiends lol ( sarcasm ). and as far as pervs not being able to afford this seminar? well let me see,, how many people will fly across country for nest? thats a big cost, so im sure a foot perv who is local to the area the seminar is in will fork over the bucks : )

Kinda funny this whole thing,, she doesnt understand the foot thing at all,, just shakes her head in confusion every time i mention it.

I have to admit, I'm shaking my head as well. I honestly don't get the nature of your concern. Let's say the "worst" happens and she gets paired up with a guy who totally gets off on her feet, and she has no idea how excited he's getting. Well, who exactly gets injured by this? What harm has been done, and to whom?

Have you never checked out a woman at a swimming pool or the beach and gotten a thrill? Most of those babes have boyfriends or husbands. Does that make you guilty in some way? I say hell no.

You probably won't like what I'm about to say, but you'd do very well to hear it. She may be your girlfriend but she is not your property. You don't own her feet, and you have no say over who looks at them or touches them. Those are her decisions and hers alone.

If you don't get over this jealousy, it's going to cause you relationship problems for the rest of your life. A guy I grew up with had this same problem. He got to the point where he'd get angry at his wife for going barefoot when people were over. To him, it was like she was walking around topless. She finally divorced his sorry ass and he's never been able to make a relationship work since.

Don't let this happen to you, man. Get over it while you're still young.

???

thats a bit strong dontcha think? dont need to make assumptions about me ok?

First of all i like when others look at her feet. i ENCOURAGE HER TO GO BAREFOOT. or to wear sandals,, people are always complimenting her tootsies and im hella cool with that.

the difference here is that even though i may look at a girl by the pool, im not going to trick her into a position where i can feel her up,, get it?? i hope so... and as far as this ruining my life?? i have to laugh at that,, im only saying how i feel,, lots of foot guys are possesive of thier girlfriends feet,, no they dont belong to me but we both have things that make each other a tad bit jealous,, she doesnt like me to touch other girls feet not because she is into that but because she knows how excited i get by that ( and yes she does know i go to these sites and shes cool with it as long as im not hooking up, so let me stop anyone from going there with this ) no need to insult me by drawing conclusions about how intense my jealousy may or may not be.

i do know alot of guys on this forum do feel the same way,, allthough few will admit it,, but being secure enough in myself to discuss it i thought id post and see how others feel about it... i respect your opinion drew,, just know this isnt destroying me ok? lol! also,, just curious,, you sound kinda angry in your reply,, why is that? as far as your " sorry ass friend"?? well he obviously let it destroy him and thats sad,, i feel kinda sorry for him,, its a sad thing really...

just let me clarify something,, a tad of jealousy is not tragic,, most women ive met either display some or like to see a little in who they date,, kinda adds a bit of spice to the mix. the kind of which you rant about is tottal destruction,, not a good thing at all,, i just want to clarify that this is not eating me up,, i just thought it was funny i felt this way and thought id pass it around the bretheren and see if anyone could relate.

(shrugs) Thanks sweets, it's just me doing what I do best. ;) I LOVE my foot guys! :bouncybou
Look, you've always had a good head about ya. :redheart: :bowing: But I do feel a little concerned about all of this. People are gonna be who they're going to be. The people I choose to have in my life have accepted that I'm not going to change just to make them feel comfortable. I don't need to. "This is what you get, deal with it" has always been my motto. People are either secure enough or they hate it. I win either way, it's how I weed out the asshats. And there are a lot of them, beleive me... :xlime:

Now remember babe, NEST is a lot about fetishism, there'll be lots of folks there (who I adore BTW) that fall into that category. Not all, mind you, but I fear you're comparing apples to hand grenades. SHE will have to do some work on herself as well, to make you feel secure and to make this work. Once you both compromise a bit, I think things will be fine....
XOXO

vryticklishfeet said:
and i find it refreshing steph that you are so open about giving that kind of advice to drooling foot fiends lol ( sarcasm ). and as far as pervs not being able to afford this seminar? well let me see,, how many people will fly across country for nest? thats a big cost, so im sure a foot perv who is local to the area the seminar is in will fork over the bucks : )

Kinda funny this whole thing,, she doesnt understand the foot thing at all,, just shakes her head in confusion every time i mention it.

My chipper lil chipmunk : )

Steph,, ive always thought you were a cool chick,, still do : )

But babyboo,, i dont think ya read my last response,, thought i explained it but here i go again,,,

the jealousy i feel is a widdo biddee smidge. And actually this is necessary because if i dont have that smidge my gf gets a tad insecure,, its one of the many dances we dance,, gives us that extra touch of spice,, actually we spoke about this last night and she tottaly agreed with me,, i just told her to put herself in my place,, there are things on me that she feels just as passionate about so its an even steven deal : )

As far as apples to handgrenades?? hmmmmm??? thats a good one steph,, ill just have to re-iterate,, if someone has an interest whether it be in feet or classic cars they will fly across oceans to get it... has nothing to do with comparing the fine folks who nest or those that go to reflexology seminars for there lil piece of the pie. Everyone has that common denominator,, whatever you want you will seek whether its at church or the local pub people will find what they want. Im actually curious about how people can make a judgement about someone else based on such scant info,, mind boggling actually...i never said i was seething with jealousy andthat i would end any lives over it,,, just said it was on my mind,, i know for a fact im not alone in this,, like i said ive seen many a thread filled with a heck of alot more jealousy than the widdo smidge i posted on,, so please people lets not get carried away,, im not losing sleep over it steph, so please dont get the wrong impression here ok?

reply to my own thread lol!

i forgot to say,, i did not hinder her going to the seminar at all,, trust me i love the reflexology sessions i get they are awesom!

All i did was ask her that if in the process of having her feet worked on she hears things like " kitchy kitchy koo" ( kinda like the person who is giving you a mammogram saying " hubba!! hubba!! ) that she would know the guy was maybe having a different kind of fun with her, and that if a guy appears to be aroused in any way that maybe just maybe that guy may have some other motive. nothing wrong with bringing her up to speed on a fetish she knows little about.

OK sweetie~I was worried you were trippin'~my bad! (So hard to get a REAL sense over the computer isn't it?) :jester: Anytime I hear the word "jealous" I immediately launch into panic mode, maybe because I don't understand it and want to see people I like just flick it off like a fly. :shock:
Anyway, sorry for the misunderstanding, I'm sure it'll be just fine. Let us know, ok?
XOXO

PS~and if ANYONE EVER says "hubba hubba" during my mamogram, I will not only deck the crap out of them, I'm reporting them to the AMA. These people are SUPPOSED to be professionals, right?

vryticklishfeet said:
im not losing sleep over it steph, so please dont get the wrong impression here ok?

I guess I'm wondering...

vryticklishfeet said:
I am in a relationship with a girl who is certified in Reflexology. ( now before you leap to any conclusions, she is not into feet and has no fetish like that ) even though, i tottaly dig her and love her cute feet and toes ( she has no idea why i like her feet, but indulges me cause she loves me )

Heres the situation. Im not the most jeaulous guy in the world, but those of us with the foot thing can be very posessive of our women when it involves thier feet. Maybe some dont care or get off watching other guys touch thier girls feet, im not one of those.

Anyway, I have had many conversations about my fetish with my girlfriend trying to give her an idea of where im coming from and many of those conversations have to do with how some guys may try and trick her into situations where they will have access to her feet and get off on her feet in the process without her knowledge of it.

She is going to attend a major reflexology class/seminar soon, and i know that at this seminar they will eventually pair up and practice on each others feet. Now i have seen many many guys online that have freely admitted to using thier interest in reflexology as a way to score feet. I dont know why this bothers me, but she is a steriotypical blonde and would fall prey to one of these guys i just know it lol! I have not discussed my concern with her because i feel really stupid for obsessing about it this way.

I was wondering if there were any other people like that? who have this kind of concern? or am I the only one to admit my jealousy?

Since she currently touches peoples feet and does not have a foot or foot tickling fetish herself, but will soon have a partner that will touch her feet, I need to assume that:

1) You touch her feet, she likes it, and it's sexual; you are in a tickling fetish forum

2) Another person will touch her feet; he or she may be HOT, may have a cute smile, a sexy butt, and will know exactly how to please her with his hands.... and because you know how she reacts when you touch (rub, kiss, tickle) her feet you are concerned that she will meet a guy (or woman) that will send shivers down her spine and she might, just might, get excited, aroused, and interested...

Sorry to agree with you concern but i do; I had a fleeting affair with my pedicurist (a woman) who was very professional, overtly BI, and to whom I confessed that I love my feet touched romantically; she did, we did, and it was wondeful....

She is still my pedicurist, and she has a very cute bf now... but things happen!

Tara

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back