• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Using Tickling Videos to Enhance the Play

FFT32

Verified
Hey all,

Rachel and I have been really enjoying a certian enhancement to our tickle play and I wanted to share this with my fellow TMF folks and ask your opinions and maybe share similar experiences.

A while back when Rachel and I had our first tickle torture session, I had a tickling video going while I went to town on her. If any of you read and recall that post, we admittedly didn't know what we were doing with regards to limits and the session did not end as well as we had hoped.

One thing that her and I took from that experience is that the video really seemd to give us both a charge. So much so that we have discoverd that we love the teasing aspect of tickling a lot and the videos really take it to a higher level for us.

When I am tickling Rachel, I use will often comment on the video playing to verbally and visually tease her along with my tickling. I will comment on certian scenes, like "I wonder if you or the girl in the video is more ticklish, Or Wow her feet are super ticklish, listen to her laugh. I'm goging to tickle your feet just like that. Or She is only getting tickled for a few minutes, I'm tickling you all day"!

Rachel on the other hand uses my love of tickling her to tease and edge me masterfully. She uses a sadistic blow job, foot job and hand job combination along with her incredible verbal teasing skills until I am begging her desperately for release. This while I am forced to listen to and watch a tickling video. Rachel will use my love for foot tickling to tease the hell out of me by saying things like "Her feet are so sexy and ticklish. Look at her being tickled. Or I can feel you getting harder, do you want me to make you cum while you watch her feet being tickled"?

We really love adding this to our overall tickle play and sex life and show no signs of getting tired of it.

How about you guys?

Last edited:
I dated someone a few years back that I used tickling vids to enhance the sex. She really got into it, and she was actually the one who suggested it. She was very submissive, and knew that I would really like that. Nowadays we are still friends, and every once in awhile we will have a tickle session, buts its not as often as it used to be.

Wow! That’s fucking hot! I might read that later out loud to get my girl and me in the mood!

Videos no. Not yet. Mainly because we might share clips some day, but now the logistics are a little busy. But I often share tickle art with her I find pleasing. That can certainly get the engine revving.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back