• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vacation and Back to School

F.L. Atlanta 10

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Ladies and Gents,

I am leaving tomorrow to go on a 10 day vacation trip and then, when i get back, I'll have 7 days prior to heading back to college. My summer is almost over. :sigh: I won't be active again til around Thanksgiving and that'll be a brief period. I'll miss y'all and hope to continue IM chats. My SNs are in my profile.

:sigh: yeah, summers almost over, work/college are becoming more of a nuisance...I feel your pain brother. :happy: Ironically though, Ill get more time online when I'm back 2 school. :p

Same with me.....College!!!!! I will be good.......I am sure everybody's going to miss me.....

at least the place will benormal again; with this continous posting of us idiots, people have given up on the hopes of catching on to a thread after they've been gone for like a week. :p

Aw, we will miss you (I certainly will...no more bodyguard!*cries*:wooha:)

LoL and yes, I understand the 'school' thing, I hate it too. But have an awesome vacation, and email me *XD*

I hope its ok if I added him to my AIM list...

I'll miss you F.L.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have an amazing vacation and an educational semester!!! :D :p

>.>......I sense the dark side is....has...gained strength....dark times are upon us....the teachers have come.....<.<.....XD

Yes... the dark side is upon us...hun garian.....we must porepare the Jedi's...Come. *Walks out to assemble the guard*

TKLVR18 said:
Aw, we will miss you (I certainly will...no more bodyguard!*cries*:wooha:)

LoL and yes, I understand the 'school' thing, I hate it too. But have an awesome vacation, and email me *XD*

*puts on shades and a security shirt*

excuse me, miss, i'm you replacement body guard. stay behind me.

I can understand man. I'm going full time now in college and I don't know if I can handle it. But I think anyone can do well if (Sorry to bring up this cliche) anyone put's their mind to it.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back