• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Valentine's Day Tickle

Shannon

TMF Regular
Valentine's Day found me in a different position....spread eagle on the bed!
My boyfriend went to the "lover's store" and got some fun things to play with!
He started out by tying me to the four poster bedframe that we have and then blindfolding me with a fuzzy blindfold so that I couldn't see what's coming next!

I felt his hands begin to brush against the skin of my stomach and I flinched even though I love being tickled lol I felt his index finger making circles around and around my navel and I thought I was going to die from the sensations! He knew how ticklish I was there, but loved doing it. My eyes were still blindfolded so I couldn't see, but I could feel the heat of his tongue as he dipped into my navel. I strained against the bonds that tied me to the bed, but they wouldn't budge!

He started tickling my armpits and because I couldn't move or pull my arms down it made it worse than ever!

He drove me crazy for over an hour and then we ended up having mad, passionate sex :)

I hope everyone's Valentine's was as nice as mine was!!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back