• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Valserik Institute: A Routine Experiment (machine/M, feet)

GhostOS

TMF Expert
This is something that's a little bit different for me as I never really ventured into the subcategory of /M tickling art. I am interested in F/M tickling (or machine/M for that matter) though I always felt that my understanding of the male anatomy and my skill in drawing it was insufficient to do the subject justice. But I've made advancements in the past few years and I decided to give it another go. I think it turned out ok. And I guess if enough people like this one, that'd be enough motivation for me to do more. :)

This unfortunate chap found himself an unwilling test subject at the infamous Valserik Institute, worse still, at the hands of the notorious dr. Dolores Fessler. Her beauty hides a twisted mind, and her sadistic imagination knows no bounds where it comes to her experiments. As he endures a session of particularly rigorous foot tickling, you might ask, what is that ominous device attached to his excited manhood? What does it do? Well, this type of apparatus, commonly referred to as a "limiter" in the tech jargon of the Institute, gives the operator full control over the subject's arousal. It can increase stimulation, or decrease it, it can keep the subject on edge with absolute precision. There will be no ticklegasms for this lad, unless the doctor decides otherwise. ;)

Attachments

• RoutineExperiment.jpg
    RoutineExperiment.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 601
Very well executed, looks like fun. I wonder how long she will keep him

The best I have ever seen in machine/m so far!! Please please more works from it ...!
And if we find an engineer somewhere in the world who can plan and build this machine.
I would be immediately there when financing- no matter what it costs.
The operating lady with the fascinating look will also be found....
Thanks soooo much Ghost:D

Very well executed, looks like fun. I wonder how long she will keep him

Thank you! :) The standard daily sessions for subjects at the institute are 8 hours divided in two blocks of 4 straight hours of experimentation. However, if one subject is particularly interesting to a someone in such a senior position as dr. Fessler, she may have him or her transferred to her own personal research lab. And if this is the case, he will be in her... "care" for a long, looong time. ;) :D

The best I have ever seen in machine/m so far!! Please please more works from it ...!
And if we find an engineer somewhere in the world who can plan and build this machine.
I would be immediately there when financing- no matter what it costs.
The operating lady with the fascinating look will also be found....
Thanks soooo much Ghost:D

Thank you very much! Totally agree, I would love to see a real life machine like this... not likely to happen, but at least one can dream. ;)

Not bad!

Shoulda gone full body there but a Very good start.

Thanks! :) I was considering adding upperbody tickles to this scene, but it was going to end up looking too cluttered from this angle/in this pose. Next one will probably be all over tickling. Who knows. :)

Yes please :)

Great artworks all around! I really like the experiment-theme and I am looking forward to see more.
Thanks for sharing!

Is it wrong that I want to see Dr. Fessler broken by the institutes more savage and devious sexual tormenting machines

hej... what about adding a climax control device, so that multiple orgasms increase sensitivity?
In addition to the stop and go tec of the machine this would be a lot of enjoyment for the female operator as well !!
Or without control: a container that collects the sperm and allows the experiment to stop when a certain amount is reached.

Amazing art, as always. I can't help but look back at your old work, and look at what you are putting out now, and see just how much you've grown as an artist. This fact is further demonstrated with your willingness to go beyond your comfort zone. I hope to see further /m content from you in the future.

Yes please :)

Great artworks all around! I really like the experiment-theme and I am looking forward to see more.
Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, yes, the experimentation themed Institute setting is something that has always appealed to me myself, glad to hear you enjoyed it! :)

Is it wrong that I want to see Dr. Fessler broken by the institutes more savage and devious sexual tormenting machines

Well... I'm gonna that's not wrong at all... and actually this is part of the "lore" I'm writing in the background for this setting. Indeed, Dr. Fessler has taken things a little... too far at times. Well, plenty of times actually. Now, the institute doesn't mind extreme experiments on it's subjects, provided no permanent physical harm is done to them of course (these assets are valuable after all), however the research board takes a dim view if institute assets are misused for acts of personal gratification. Which is exactly the thing that Dr. Fessler was found guilty of. So the Institute took punitive measures against her, six months of punishment in exactly the way one might expect of an Institute that specializes in tickle-torture ;) This is the subject of a future illustration I hope to do one day. :)

I like the way you're thinking, good sir! :) The second suggestion is a particularly devious and intriguing idea, I'm sure Dr. Fessler is taking note of it! :D

Amazing art, as always. I can't help but look back at your old work, and look at what you are putting out now, and see just how much you've grown as an artist. This fact is further demonstrated with your willingness to go beyond your comfort zone. I hope to see further /m content from you in the future.

Oh man, thank you very much! :) It's been a long road, nearly twenty years since I first started to create tickling fetish art... And yeah, going beyond the comfort zone is pretty important for most artists, for me it keeps things interesting and exciting. Definitely planning on doing more /m art when I get the opportunity, the feedback so far has been incredibly encouraging. :D

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back