• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vancouver...you fail at good sportsmanship.

Natsuki23

And the Boston Bruins are the Stanley Cup Champions!!!!!

Vancouver fans: WTF?! LET'S GO BURN TRUCKS AND RAID STORES BITCHES!!!!

Ok.. being a Massachusetts chick I am all about the Bruins..but I will say that the Canucks played really well this season. They were very strong and fast (despite their dirty tactics...-biting Peverly...cough cough-). However, if I were a Canuck player, I would be extremely embarrassed at the way my fans acted. It was utterly childish behavior. Regardless of how big the game was...the behavior was still ridiculous and uncalled for. Whatever happened to good sportsmanship? Now, I am not pointing fingers at EVERY Canuck fan out there because I am sure there were few who think the same way I am right now. Seriously...your team loses a game, so that gives you the right to set cars on fire, raid stores, and leave people bleeding on the ground..really? That's a bit of a disgraceful way to act if you ask me...i am not trying to be offensive, but merely stating the facts that are written all over the news.

And the Boston Bruins are the Stanley Cup Champions!!!!!

Vancouver fans: WTF?! LET'S GO BURN TRUCKS AND RAID STORES BITCHES!!!!

Ok.. being a Massachusetts chick I am all about the Bruins..but I will say that the Canucks played really well this season. They were very strong and fast (despite their dirty tactics...-biting Peverly...cough cough-). However, if I were a Canuck player, I would be extremely embarrassed at the way my fans acted. It was utterly childish behavior. Regardless of how big the game was...the behavior was still ridiculous and uncalled for. Whatever happened to good sportsmanship? Now, I am not pointing fingers at EVERY Canuck fan out there because I am sure there were few who think the same way I am right now. Seriously...your team loses a game, so that gives you the right to set cars on fire, raid stores, and leave people bleeding on the ground..really? That's a bit of a disgraceful way to act if you ask me...i am not trying to be offensive, but merely stating the facts that are written all over the news.

The people you saw were not Canuck fans. RCMP stated that most of the rioters were from out of town.

Real fans would not do this to their own city and embarrass their team. These were a small handful out of the positive crowd that went downtown without jerseys, but WITH weapons with the intention of starting a riot. They were there to do it, win or lose.

These were not true Canadians and not true fans.

I want others to know, who have seen the news on TV, that the real fans of the Canucks went downtown this morning at 7am and cleaned up all the damage that those idiots had left behind. They cleaned, painted, and boarded up windows, all wearing their shirts and jerseys.

There are also multiple facebook groups that are posting pictures of the rioters and their information so that RCMP can find them. AND THEY HAVE. The real fans are helping the city put this embarrassment behind us.

Please do not judge British Columbians or Canucks fans on this piece of news. We are not like this. We sell out every single game, for many many years for about $150/per ticket. We cheer, win or lose.

Those people you saw, were not fans, and I hope you do not think of us that are in the same manner. I am proud to be Canadian. I was even prouder to see that the idiots who were responsible are being arrested and publicly humiliated.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.180855165305338.45482.128084840582371

Approx 100 rioters. 10,000 volunteers to clean up. I think that's a pretty clear indication of how the city feels.

And let's not forget, the media do occasionally like to exaggerate.

Honestly, the people who went down their and rioted, went down there for that reason only. They could care less about the game, or the city. All they were interested in was causing trouble.

The people you saw were not Canuck fans. RCMP stated that most of the rioters were from out of town.

Real fans would not do this to their own city and embarrass their team. These were a small handful out of the positive crowd that went downtown without jerseys, but WITH weapons with the intention of starting a riot. They were there to do it, win or lose.

These were not true Canadians and not true fans.

I want others to know, who have seen the news on TV, that the real fans of the Canucks went downtown this morning at 7am and cleaned up all the damage that those idiots had left behind. They cleaned, painted, and boarded up windows, all wearing their shirts and jerseys.

There are also multiple facebook groups that are posting pictures of the rioters and their information so that RCMP can find them. AND THEY HAVE. The real fans are helping the city put this embarrassment behind us.

Please do not judge British Columbians or Canucks fans on this piece of news. We are not like this. We sell out every single game, for many many years for about $150/per ticket. We cheer, win or lose.

Those people you saw, were not fans, and I hope you do not think of us that are in the same manner. I am proud to be Canadian. I was even prouder to see that the idiots who were responsible are being arrested and publicly humiliated.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.180855165305338.45482.128084840582371

Yes, you're right, Bergeron :p I was in the middle of talking about Perverly on Skype with a friend and it must have come out.

And i agree that those who participated didn't give a damn about the game and just wanted to cause trouble. As i stated, I was not pointing fingers and EVERY fan. I am aware of the people out there who did go out and help clean up. This post was mostly towards the idiots who did the riot to begin with. I have friends in that area, so it would be stupid to blame all of Vancouver for the stupid mistakes of others. Not every person is as sick minded as those who were rioting. What was nice was actually seeing people come together to clean the mess.

Who did this were "Urban terrorists," and should and MUST be prosicuted under the full extant of the terrorism laws of Canada.

Who did this were "Urban terrorists," and should and MUST be prosicuted under the full extant of the terrorism laws of Canada.

That is so weird, I said the exact same thing. Throw the biggest book Canada has at them, make an example, use every legal loophole they have to charge them with everything they can. It'd be a beautiful thing. It won't happen, but it'd be superb if it did.

When Vancouver lost to the Rangers in the Cup finals in '94 they rioted, nothing has changed here!

When Vancouver lost to the Rangers in the Cup finals in '94 they rioted, nothing has changed here!

In '94 the riot was something that wasn't planned. The police had never dealt with anything like that before.

This year, "urban terrorists" posted facebook statuses excited for the potential riot. They even made plans to go downtown for the purpose of destruction.

I think it is a bit different. The only upside to the riot this year, is the fact that everyone took pictures and videos of their stupid faces, and now the cops are arresting them all. Moo ha ha

I've had a weird feeling towards Vancouver ever since I saw the 72 series between Canada and Russia. While the first 3 Canadian cities (Montreal, Toronto, and Winnipeg) cheered both teams as they came onto the ice only Vancouver booed their own country while cheering the Red Army team. I can't say any of this surprises me all that much.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back