• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Variety (1947) Tickling Scene + Link

pitticklinger

Verified
I searched the forum and couldn't find anywhere with a current reference to viewing this clip, so I did some digging.

Enjoy a solid 10 seconds of this lovely clip. Tickling starts at 51:49.

ok.ru/video/275235474083

Happy New Year!

I searched the forum and couldn't find anywhere with a current reference to viewing this clip, so I did some digging.

Enjoy a solid 10 seconds of this lovely clip. Tickling starts at 51:49.

ok.ru/video/275235474083

Happy New Year!

Is that Barbara Stanwyck getting foot tickled? I went right to the scene, why are they trying to mske her laugh? Happy New Year everyone!

from the archives...

Attachments

• foleygal.rm
    337.7 KB · Views: 177
Excellent find and share! I've watched the short clip many times, but never got the context of the entire movie. Great, great job.

She is tickled because she is voice-acting the puppet of a cat. The whole joke is that whatever happens on the screen, it happens to her as well. For example someone puts a bucket on the puppet's head, one of the crew puts a bucket on her head, someone hits the puppet, she gets hit as well. And when the cat-puppet is slightly tickled by the feather on the cap, she is also tickled, however she is tickled on her feet.

It's Mary Hatcher. Unfortunately, she died in 2018, but she lived in Florida for years & answered fan mail sent to her. More here:

https://www.tampapix.com/tampa1940s5.htm

I used to have some kind of obscure, possibly bootleged, vinyl sountrack album that featured music from Variety Girl on Side A (Side B had music from the movie Collette.) The music from the animated George Pal scene included all the sound effects, including Mary's laughter.

Supposedly, they actually tickled her, based on a conversation had with Mary - BUT that information/conversation came from a tickling insider & former moderator known to tell tall tales, so take it with a grain of salt AND pepper...

The film itself is FILLED with movie stars of the day, with DeForest Kelly (Dr. Bones McCoy on Star Trek) as the young romantic lead.

Screenshot_20240101_112614_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240101_113203_Chrome.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back