• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Veganism

Yeah, I a became a vegan for a much better reason: because I wanted to impress a girl.

Man, all the bad/silly/completely illogical decisions I've made that started out with, "There was this girl..."

Let's put it this way, I'm just not a big fan of red meat. I could eat small amounts -- maybe 3 oz or less every 2 weeks (if this is a small serving).

Lol even knowing all that, I will still eat meat and dairy cuz yum

-brb animal saturated fat and cholesterol is implicated in various cardiovascular diseases and cancers (heart disease by age 40 is not normal despite the trend).
You wanna live forever?
-brb humans drinking cow's milk lolwut you're not a baby cow.
Well, if you are what you eat, I am a baby cow.
-brb animals on farms for mass consumption are raised in captivity and neglected/abused/malnourished from birth until death (how does this have any nutritional value).
I agree that the way animals are raised has no impact on nutrition. It also doesn't impact their deliciousness. It does however impact the cost.
-brb chicken is adulterated with phthalates, which retard genital formation in the womb (if your dick is small it's because your mother ate a lot of chicken when she was preggers with you).
My mom ate lots of meat. Why is my dick so big? Lol
-brb animal poop is responsible for the destruction of the Earth.
So wild animals don't poop? BTW, the farm animals stop pooping after they get slaughtered for food.

You wanna live forever?

Well, if you are what you eat, I am a baby cow.

I agree that the way animals are raised has no impact on nutrition. It also doesn't impact their deliciousness. It does however impact the cost.

My mom ate lots of meat. Why is my dick so big? Lol

So wild animals don't poop? BTW, the farm animals stop pooping after they get slaughtered for food.

I was gonna write something in response to this list of complaints here, but I think you covered it all pretty well... XD

Lol even knowing all that, I will still eat meat and dairy cuz yum

Yup, cause a good hamburger or hotdog is delicious and a t-bone steak is just plain YUM! ;)

...and that's just the meat! Don't even get me started on ice cream and cake! :D

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back