• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vellication-Video - FULL POWLA

IrvingKrebb

TMF Expert
Well, after many, many requests, I present the FULL POWLA VIDEO. This is all the raw footage that didn't make it into the original vid. Almost ten extra minutes of tickling, chatting, tying up, and cocktails with a girl in a belly shirt. I wasn't going to post it but I got so many requests I felt obligated. The price is as low as the site will allow.

For those of you who don't know Powla, she is drop dead gorgeous, incredibly ticklish, and seems to actually enjoy the torture of a merciless tickling. I love her, she is my Uma. It's got that raw quality to it and you'll have to excuse the random blue screens (they only last a second). Please enjoy. I went through hell putting this thing together with the antique video equipment it was filmed on. ENJOY!

--Krebb

Vellication-Video

Attachments

• PowlaPrev.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 1,237
  • powlapic2.jpg
    powlapic2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 799
Last edited:
Love this company. There's nothing better than old, grainy videos with amateur tickling. Good job.

Thanks Krebb. I remeber when you originally released this; its a classic from the early days...its the Casablanca of tickling videos.

Powla is to me what Uma is to that Quentin fellow. She is the best ticklee you will ever have the pleasure of tickling. If you get to tickle her. Which I did. Hee hee. And I'm glad you like the grainy-ness - that's not on purpose, the vid was just made years ago.

I think I've got the full Rhonda vid up but it's in two parts. And thanks, I liked that one too.

I take it this is the other Powla video plus 10 extra minutes. Or does one need to buy them both to get the whole Powla package?

Anyway thanks for getting around to this. I still have the Powla-preview from back then, but for some reason never bought it (probably because of bad connection in those days...). I'll just buy it now instead :triangle:

Are you planning on shooting anything new?

You don't need to get both, the FULL version has the whole tickling adventure - the shorter one has the highlights. Your choice. The purists, I guess, wanted me to post the full version. God bless them every one.

This isn't the video it's only the preview! Where can we watch the full video?

This isn't the video it's only the preview! Where can we watch the full video?

That's a tough question; this video was from more than 12 years ago, and the great IrvingKrebb has passed away since then.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back