• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vellicatrices Unlimited

Harkin

I'd like to know about next issue of VU, # 4, if I'm right. Has it already released? If yes, where can get it?

I would just like to say "Please release the next issue soon.....pleeeeeease....pretty pleeeeease.....pretty pleeeease with sugar on top......". Seriously though I know you guys are busy so whenever you get it done I'll be here anxiously awaiting with my plastic laminated covers and box of tissues. You guys are the greatest.

Hey guys,

Both FTKL and I went through most of the holiday season sick as dogs. We've been back at it and are almost done. I should have the last three pages by the end of the weekend. We should have the issue ready by next week. I can say it looks really good. Koo fans should be happy. :)

Keep the faith

BZ Tickler

Yup. #4 is nearly done and #5 SHOULD follow before Valentine's Day.
After that, BZ and I are planning a special one-shot issue, featuring Antaea, Tigre and the ladies from the TBW (Tough Babes of Wrestling--- or Ticklish Babes of Wrestling, for our purposes), wherein we'll deal with that part of the story. Look for a special guest appearance by Mistress Ghili in that one.

Peace!
~FTKL

And don't forget; issue #5 will have the guest shots of our contest winners. Be on the lookout.

BZ Tickler

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back