• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Velma and Daphne Tickled

EyeDraw78

TMF Poster
Uh oh!

Looks like a couple of villains have teamed up to get a little payback on the Mystery Inc. gang.

The ghosts of Mr. Hyde and Captain Cutler have kidnapped Velma and Daphne.

The dastardly duo whisks the gals off to an abandoned manor. There, they subject the amateur sleuths to an intense tickle session that has the girls literally crying tears of laughter.

Attachments

• ScoobyDooTickle.jpg
    ScoobyDooTickle.jpg
    987.9 KB · Views: 1,732
Amazing! Any more female characters from our youth you plan on doing?

Excellent work. You could actually see this in an episode! Great job. Could never get enough art/stories about these two ladies.

There will never be too many of these!

Cheers, mate!

Nicely rendered. The authenticity of the villains is a nice touch. Great light work.

Thanks everyone! Yeah, I'm kinda proud of this one too.

I'll definitely be posting more in the future, but bear with me--my computer just went out recently. I should be able to resume posting pics once I get Photoshop installed on my roommate's laptop and hook up my scanner.

Not soon enough too, I've got pieces that need finishing.

If only they those nasty Hanna-Barrera villains from Saturday Morning would snatch Josie and the Pussy Cats (they did, but Alexander was the one getting tickled), Merilee and Stephanie from "The Sundance Kids", Debbie from "Speed Buggy", Wendy from "Super Friends"...and have them each eventually rescued by a grown up Johnny Quest..."Duh-duh-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I love the Velma/Daphne theme! I only wish they would have incorporated some tickling into the show. Excellent artwork!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back