• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Venray

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
Ok Venray, heres something I bet even YOU cant find. A baby duck dressed in a sailor's outfit having tea with a baby chimp dressed as a firefighter while juggling a bananna. HA!! theres no way ull ever find this :D :D :D

I think if Ray finds the image, Ice should juggle the banana instead of eating it! :D

Prove him wrong, Ven! ;)

Sorry......

This is the best we could do on short notice,,,,

challenge1.gif

Ven & Venraya

Bow to the master of logos, ShiningIce! :bowing:

Ray, I think that will suffice for now. :cool:

But........................how did you...................thats impossi.....................I dont believe............*sigh* I guess Ill eat all three :eek: :yowzer: :yowzer: :wow: :wowzer: :shake:

Alright Ven, now I'm taking this up a level. That was just a warm up. I challenge u to find a bald bearded lady dressed like a Lt. from Deep Space 9 armwrestling Jabba the Hutt in an opera theater while two Spanish gallions exchange cannon fire in the audience. HA theres no WAY ull get this I win!! :D :D :D

ICE!!! Be careful! You're going to melt! LOL

One thing I've learned is that you NEVER challenge Ray unless you want to be shown up. The guy just won't give up!

Ann

ShiningIce said:
Alright Ven, now I'm taking this up a level. That was just a warm up. I challenge u to find a bald bearded lady dressed like a Lt. from Deep Space 9 armwrestling Jabba the Hutt in an opera theater while two Spanish gallions exchange cannon fire in the audience. HA theres no WAY ull get this I win!! :D :D :D

For this one you will have to..........

flashmonkey.gif

Of course....

with a little more detail work...It CAN be done!:rolleyes:

galleon2.gif

(my wife is a wiz!)

Ven

Ven,

You are amazing, I had no idea that you actually designed all of the logos that you share hear!

We cant take credit for ALL of the work..we find images or anims that we can use and alter them to fit our needs and add a few flashy effects and there ya go....

trav.gif

Ven

Last edited:
Ray, forget the other two logos you designed for Traveler--that one's DEFINITELY the best! Now if only it were animated. :D I know it's not MY logo, but since you never turn down a request...;)

P.S. (I need to stay on topic!) Ice doesn't know when he's licked, does he? :p That logo of the galleons is awesome!

Another great one, Ray! I still like the first logo more, but those soles are nice to look at. :D

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back