• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very Hot and Ticklish Asian (F/F)

HOP2POP

TMF Poster
One of you Producers should find and recruit this Hot and Very Ticklish Asian Chick. I bought all her videos featuring Tickling before the site was no more over a year ago.

ft1s.jpg

(See Video here)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DOHES961

Here's another... :p

The Tickling is very Sensual and Playful. You can tell it's a Love Hate thing with the Ticklee. Her friend seems to know how to push the right buttons on all her spots. :)

ft2copy.jpg

(Video Link)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NFPO9PVD

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, that's Nicole Oring. She's done some work at F&M Concepts/ Tickle Hell and is one of their models that is actually VERY ticklish. I'd love to see some other producers book her.

Yep, that is Nicole Oring. I've met her and got a chance to tickle her myself. She is VERY ticklish. But, I know she isn't doing too much fetish stuff anymore. She said she was cutting back on it, although you can still catch her doing stuff fetish related. Who knows, maybe she might change her mind and do more tickling videos.

Last edited:
I like the clips. That heartbeat equipment they've got set up is just a horrible idea, in my opinion. How annoying.

So far I've watched the first clip .... HOW HOT WAS THAT! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm looking forward to watching the others :)

Yea...just wish they did more and with tighter restraints. The blonde is actually a good Tickler. :)

This is good stuff! Thanx for posting.
I agree with the heartbeat mic, basically not such a bad idea but put into practice in the most annoying way - one can hardly hear the laughter...
Still great clips!

I hate to be the contrary opinion here (not really), but all of these clips were a giant waste of bandwidth..they are all HUGE in size, and there is very little tickling in any of them...too much stupid teasing that made no sense, as noted above there is very weak if any bondage, and the heartbeat microphone thing was just flat out plain creepy (the first clip, it was on the whole time...at first i thought there was an error in the file or something until i noticed the wire coming out of her chest...)....its a good thing that i have a 20meg connection, or id have really been pissed i wasted the time and bandwidth to download....so anybody that tries to download with a slow connection, you have been warned.

Thx for the links, great.

Does anyone know by what name the blonde goes? I've seen her before in tickling, I think.

Had some great potential, but i agree with dtrell, tolo much wasted time. that blonde was starting to irritate me. still worth watching though.

nicole is now over at pantyhoselane with akira and some great photo sets but none with tickling maybe we should chat with akira and see if she can do one for us with nicole.

yeah she is SUPER ticklish and Hot! Looks like a great pair of T's also....hehehehe

@ dtrell, maniactickler: point taken, but since those are long clips in good quality and they're completely free, one can deal with some wasted time IMO. If I paid for them I might be right there with you guys...

A must!

Someone has to sign her on for some tickling clips! Hot and hyperticklish!! If she were put in stocks she would probably pass out from laughing.

BELIEVE IT!!!!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back