• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very Important, Beware!!!

Tickle Fantasy

TMF Novice
Hey, so I probably should’ve posted this a while ago but I haven’t been really active on here due to a lot of personal things in my life. But I felt the need to post this after some recent news. On April 30th of this year, I ended up meeting this model known as “Goddess Teresa”, I won’t post her full name on here. We met in Ft Lauderdale Florida to do a tickling shoot. When she arrived I could definitely tell that something was off by her vibe but I didn’t think much of it.

Anyway, I had the bondage set up already done. Originally, she was supposed to get tickled, but we agreed on switching and she got very excited when it came time to put me in the restraints. As I was strapped in she went to the bathroom and mid convo I heard her run out the door. At first I thought she forgot something but I immediately realized she can’t get back in without the room key. I had already paid her up front and gave her extra for her travels so I knew I just got robbed. Not only that but I was left in the restraints. People in hotel heard me yelling for help and the front desk called the room but I couldn’t reach the phone. Eventually I just stopped yelling.

I sometimes get muscle pains and with that and almost having a panic attack trying to break out of the restraints, I almost gave up. I thought about laying there overnight until housekeeping came but that made me panic a bit more. I struggled so much that I eventually broke the restraints and was able to get loose.

When I spoke to the lady at the front desk, she said “Let me guess, the girl in the pink dress”. And told me that she was acting super suspicious walking in and out and asking questions. That’s when I realized she planned all of this from the beginning.

I’ve met up with many people and never had an experience like this happen. I should’ve taken better precautions and been smarter about the whole thing. But at the same time she was well known with a lot of followers on Twitter so I figured that she was legit. She was called out by a few other models and a few good friends of mine in the tickle community! Even being caught in her lies, she’s still scamming others out of money for custom videos and possibly other things. I’m posting this to let everyone know to be careful when meeting people you don’t know or people you know online and are meeting up for the first time. Also I just got notice that she is coming to NY this week to do sessions so if you come across her beware! And stay safe out here!

You can find more info on my twitter @ticklefantasy_

Her current twitter is @ex0ticgoddess

Attachments

• 28F3DCB2-6BBF-46D5-8091-DD8B0F5498EB.jpeg
    28F3DCB2-6BBF-46D5-8091-DD8B0F5498EB.jpeg
    601.4 KB · Views: 214
  • F6C8D98E-3742-4F84-A63F-D310DE71F2E3.jpeg
    F6C8D98E-3742-4F84-A63F-D310DE71F2E3.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 257
  • 0ED42854-0866-4E0C-9CA5-CEC61CD7EBF1.jpeg
    0ED42854-0866-4E0C-9CA5-CEC61CD7EBF1.jpeg
    386.1 KB · Views: 208
In a tickling story, this would be a fantastic setup to an awesome tickling scenario. The housekeeping walk in, person gets tickled silly, etc.

In real life, this is terrifying and embarrassing. I'd die of embarrassment being caught in restraints by housekeeping. That's really screwed up. Make sure you post this in as many places as possible.

Sorry this happened to you, man! Good on you for getting the information out there.

I know this must've been embarrassing, and I'm so sorry this happened. But it's important that you keep sharing this so others know to avoid this person and to be careful out there in general when they schedule any kind of session.

...what I'm not seeing here is any form of "and then I called the cops."

Dude, this chick robbed you. You have a witness. I know name-and-shame is all the rage on the Internets these days but she's not gonna stop pulling this shit until she's in a pair of handcuffs, and not in a fun way.

File a police report. It's the right thing to do, and you know it.

Dude, this chick robbed you. You have a witness. I know name-and-shame is all the rage on the Internets these days but she's not gonna stop pulling this shit until she's in a pair of handcuffs, and not in a fun way.

Totally agree with SoleMates. And I'll admit the thought of getting the police involved didn't even come to my mind earlier.

Going to the police about this may come with some embarrassment, but this person is not gonna stop doing this to people until the law gets involved.

He's probably too embarrassed to notify the Police.

So sorry to hear this happened to you. This is why I never let strangers tie me up.

Sorry this happened to you and thank you for spreading the word. Take care of yourself-that is an extremely traumatic experience.

*memory goes "click", offender saved for future info*

Thanks for the heads up. This is filed under "scanmatch protocol" (don't think about it too much) in my head. I will warm others if I hear someone thinking to do anything with her.

Thank you for sharing, it's not easy to feel vulnerable when meeting up with new people. Your experience reflects our fears about strangers.
This was no doubt traumatic and I hope you heal knowing the "real" community feels for you.
Her actions are reprehensible, and how do we as a community support victims. It would be better if we could go after the predators but it's hard. And they know it.
I've taken my chances and only really think about how it could have gone wrong, after the fact. We feel like a community and tend to like to believe that others are here for shared fun and caring.
Please know we are not all like her, and feel just as vulnerable.
I appreciate your bravery in posting here, to keep the rest of us safer.
MJ

Adding my thanks to OP for sharing. I don't think you need to apologize for your decision not to go to the police. For those who argue otherwise, you may be overestimating the value of that action. I caught a nanny on film stealing from me and after I spent a ridiculous amount of time speaking to numerous people, the consequences to her were virtually nonexistent. Going back to your situation, publicizing among her potential customers will do the most to protect other possible future victims and hit back at her.

I don't think you need to apologize for your decision not to go to the police.

I wasn't asking him to apologize, just pointing out that while the chances of anything happening may be slim, if he doesn't pursue it then nothing is guaranteed to happen. A friend of mine was assaulted once, I told her to file a police report and she just shrugged and said no because "I just want it to be over". Then you get advocacy groups screaming to the media that there's rampant assault and "tHe CoPs dOn'T dO aNyThInG". They can't do anything if you don't say anything.

File a detailed police report, and assume you'll never see those particular cops you deal with again, if that helps you avoid future embarrassment.

This would be a great time, to protect her future victims and help compensate you and all her other past victims, to own your fetish. You're an adult, you're free to have fun,
and shouldn't be robbed by anyone. I know many cops - trust me, they've seen more than you'd ever imagine. They see people with Lysol cans stuffed up their asses...again and again.

They also see truly evil people, disgusting houses, people brutalized....someone getting tickled will be a quick laugh and then hopefully they'll stop the perp.

(The cops laugh at a LOT of people, as do nurses, lawyers, doctors, housekeepers, waiters...they have tough jobs and get jaded.)
Just be nice and polite to them, and maybe you'll get your money back.

Thank you for sharing, it's not easy to feel vulnerable when meeting up with new people. Your experience reflects our fears about strangers.
This was no doubt traumatic and I hope you heal knowing the "real" community feels for you.
Her actions are reprehensible, and how do we as a community support victims. It would be better if we could go after the predators but it's hard. And they know it.
I've taken my chances and only really think about how it could have gone wrong, after the fact. We feel like a community and tend to like to believe that others are here for shared fun and caring.
Please know we are not all like her, and feel just as vulnerable.
I appreciate your bravery in posting here, to keep the rest of us safer.
MJ

This is the best reply. when people go through something scary, they want to know feelings are valid and that it will be ok, not criticize or corrected. When something like this happens, even thou the person is a victim, they can feel a lot of shame about the ordeal too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back