• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very mature women fascination

Hockeyfeet

TMF Expert
iWork at a job where there are dozens and dozens of very mature, very wealthy women. When I say mature, I’m talking 40+ at minimum some 70+. And with the incredible heat of the Midwest, you can imagine the amount of sandals and summer shoes going through, the workplace and every foot is pedicured. It’s amazing how attracted I am to these mature women… Because if I’m not fantasizing about tickling these beautiful, mature feet… I am fantasizing about being destroyed by a mature, wealthy woman. I’m not sure where this fantasy and fascination came from but Sometimes it’s difficult to leave my desk… Ha ha. Does anybody else have this mature fetish/fascination? I can’t be the only one.

I do. But then I like all ages. At this point, I am a mature guy myself. But I remember when I was young, I did have a fascination with older women, so I always did. As for them being wealthy, I don't care about that. But yes, I find many of them attractive.

I hear you; when I was in my 20s I’d tickle women my own age, but also had a fascination with seeing a woman in her forties or fifties reduced to ticklish hysterics. I’m pushing fifty myself now, so while seeing a younger woman tickled doesn’t have the same appeal it once did - I’ve seen too many clips, maybe - I can still enjoy seeing a woman my own age tickled silly.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Mature and very ticklish

I couldn't agree more with your comments.
The lady below is pushing 68, still knows how deport herself in the workplace, and will still run a country mile at the thought of someone tickling her feet.
I watched her tickled to tears years ago at a party, by two high jinxed younger men, and even now her very high arches and soles are super sensitive.

Attachments

• IMG_20230826_110612.jpg
    IMG_20230826_110612.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20230212_231606.jpg
    IMG_20230212_231606.jpg
    537.2 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
The lady below is pushing 68, still knows how deport herself in the workplace, and will still run a country mile at the thought of someone tickling her feet.
I watched her tickled to tears years ago at a party, by two high jinxed younger men, and even now her very high arches and soles are super sensitive.
And as for Lee ishlers fantasy, she is a millionairess twice over in her own right.

Yes she looks very sexy. And I think you must've been referring to Hockeyfeet, who was the original poster, not me. I already mentioned that wealth is not an issue, not to me anyway.

Yes she looks very sexy. And I think you must've been referring to Hockeyfeet, who was the original poster, not me. I already mentioned that wealth is not an issue, not to me anyway.

Sorry mis read, I'll change it mate. Lol

Love this post and would absolutely love to tickle her nylon feet!! Thanks for sharing mate.

You certainly aren't, Hockeyfeet. I had a similar (but much smaller) workplace recently that had mature, professional women. I think the wealth is another aspect of their power (along with the age and experience), which makes the idea of tickling them to helplessness irresistable.

yeah, I love a good mature lady, rip them stockings open and tickle their feet with gold rings and red nails on their toes ;3

I have always been fascinated (okay, I'll be honest and say "turned on") by the feet of mature women. Growing up, most of my tickling targets were mature aunts, mothers of friends, or women in my neighborhood. Probably because I was much younger, they were more open-minded and more inclined to view the tickling as a good-natured tease rather than a sexual encounter. In fact, the bare feet of one of my aunts - first seen when I was very young - created the pattern for the kind of feet I have always found attractive.

Yep!! Right there with you on mature feet! But, like a lot of others, I like all ages, too. But there is certainly something fascinating about pretty, mature, and ticklish, feet.

I think it’s a much more common fantasy than you would think. I have received many messages from younger guys telling me how they would love a chance with my 50 year old wife’s feet.

I can tell you from experience that my wife loves it when she thinks a younger guy is checking her out. I think the idea of a younger guy getting turned on by her legs and feet and touching/tickling her is a huge turn on for both of us.

I think it's the same old story... more 'mature' people know what they want, know their bodies better. Have been around the 'block' more times, have more experience.

The list goes on and on.

A more interesting question might be, does the fence swing the other way as well? In other words, would a female Ler care about the age of their male Lees?

My apologies if you feel that I've hijacked this thread. I'm just basically fascinated that the paradigm should only swing one way: Male Lers into older female Lees.

I can tell you from experience that my wife loves it when she thinks a younger guy is checking her out. I think the idea of a younger guy getting turned on by her legs and feet and touching/tickling her is a huge turn on for both of us.

Sadly I’m not younger than your wife, rather seven years older, but I hope the idea of me touching, worshipping and tickling her gorgeous feet and toes turns her on.

I've always liked this fetish, my theory is that mature women take more care of their feet than young women. in my production company we have Alessandra to prove it, she is always selling clips every month, she is 58 years old.
View attachment 745365 View attachment 745366 View attachment 745367

if you want to see some previews and videos of it in our store follow the link
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...e1/C4SSort-added_at/Limit90/search/alessandra
Yes! I came across these videos and I have fallen in love with alessandra and her Gorgeous feet!

My wife loves to flirt with younger guys. Love the fantasy of seeing my wife tickled by one or two younger guys.

Attachments

• IMG_4043.jpeg
    IMG_4043.jpeg
    302.5 KB · Views: 33
I think it’s a much more common fantasy than you would think. I have received many messages from younger guys telling me how they would love a chance with my 50 year old wife’s feet.

I get that quite a lot about my Wife, too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back