• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very well done!

Double T

TMF Master
I have been noticing, along with the rest of you, I'm sure, what seems to be an increase in the number of "Troll Attacks" in our beloved chat room. However, I am only slightly disheartened by this, becaused I've also noticed folks just going on with what they were doing, as if nothing had happened. Bravo! That's exactly what we should be doing! The trolls want to disrupt us, and, by not letting them, or it as the case may be, we take away any imagined power said troll deludes itself into thinking it has over us! Again I say good show! Keep it up, and look forward to the day of the new, imporoved chat room, complete with passwords, and keep envisioning the trolls, wailing and gnashing their teeth, unable to get in and spew their venom! Sweet! Well done, ladies and gentelmen! Well done!

Double T said:
I've also noticed folks just going on with what they were doing, as if nothing had happened. Bravo! That's exactly what we should be doing! Sweet! Well done, ladies and gentelmen! Well done!

I have not been in much this week, but I also applaud everyone for this. Good job folks!!! :D

Jen

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back