• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VIBRATING PANTIES QUESTION...

This exact thing happens in a movie. Fuuuck what was it callllled.....ah, The Ugly Truth. It has a whole restaurant scene with it where this kid steals the controller and is slamming the buttons trying to figure out what its for/playing with it.

Ladies---it goes both ways!

Why should men have all the fun?--
http://vibrating-underwear.com/vibrating-underwear/vibrating-underwear-for-men/

On my first date with her, I wore a pair with the wireless "bullet" nestled tightly against my family jewels, directly beneath and behind my member--my most ticklish spot.

She kept turning it on in the restaurant at random intervals. People sitting nearby must've wondered why I'd suddenly burst into laughter.

For those who'd like to get me long distance...check my Y! Messenger link (need webcam, sound connection). I've done it with someone from Fla.--she'd order me to switch it on and off. She was laughing as hard as I was!

I wanted to try this with an ex before we broke up a few years back.

Thanks for the reminder!

GQ

This would be really fun to try. Even though it could get
very embarrassing lol

This exact thing happens in a movie. Fuuuck what was it callllled.....ah, The Ugly Truth. It has a whole restaurant scene with it where this kid steals the controller and is slamming the buttons trying to figure out what its for/playing with it.

Does any1 knw where u cud get one like that where u have different "strengths"/levels, not just "on" and "off" lol. And which displays what strength ur on like that does? Coz all i seem to find is either reli simple on/off ones, or reli complex ones which have different vibrating patterns rather than just a stronger vibration lol. Thanks.

I tried the men's ones with my ex. It wasn't very good. It didn't tickle at all and didn't do a great job at anything really. Maybe it depends on the size of the man's downstairs department lol

I would love to try the girl's ones though. Maybe one day I'll get lucky ;)

I wrote a story on that subject. The lady for whom I wrote it liked it a lot..

I've seen it mentioned online before. The important part is to find a good pair by reading reviews. Something that's not cheap, not loud, and powerful enough to get the job done. A lot of them apparently use cheap vibrators that are weak as hell, so pay the extra cash to get a good one.

this vibrating panties sounds alot like the old things called ANTZ PANTS !!! haha anyone know what i'm talkin about

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back