• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Victoria Meets Expert Tickler Kitty

victoriajameson

TMF Poster
Victoria Meets Expert Tickler Kitty

In this video I meet Kitty for the first time. She answered my add on craigslist and said she was willing to tickle me. I was not intimidated by this sweet little lady. Things changed after she started tickling me. I was helplessly hysterical from the start. She tickled me so intensely!! I have never been tickled like this in my entire life!! I am now terrified of Kitty!!! If you want to see me completely out of control get this video.

Please contribute and get the full version so I can afford to get her back for my revenge!! Please I need your help!! and I cant wait to tickle her silly.. Her feet are more ticklish than mine..

Preview- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCl6bxcr0gE

Full version available here- http://www.victoriasusedclothes.com/videos.html

snapshot_1.jpgsnapshot_02.jpgsnapshot_03.jpgsnapshot_04.jpgsnapshot_07.jpg

Hey Thank you everybody. I am 33 yrs old. I thought I was a mature and composed woman until Kitty tickled me. Lol.

Damn Victoria you have one Buff Beautiful Body!!!
Oh Yeah..... and Ticklish!!! Kitty is Pretty Hot herself!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Would you be willing to share the Craigslist ad text with us?

If anyone else wants the craigslist add or our email conversation, email me at [email protected] and we can work something out.

Skulnbonz thanks for noticing my buff. LOL. I have been working out hard lifting weights, and working on my kick boxing. I feel pretty badass.....then I get tickled and that thought goes away really fast.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back