• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vidcaps

Traveler

2nd Level Red Feather
I want to start making some vidcaps,from videos.I was wondering how to do it lol.Can anyone tell me how it works and what I need.Your help would be deeply appreciated.:imouttahe :imouttahe

:atom: One week til Christmas:) :) :) :atom:

The first thing you need to do is get the hardware necessary to pull them. Some are better than others. Those I've seen run anywhere from $40 to $600...the most expensive ones obviously intended for professional use. (The one I got a while back stunk. It would pull either the audio or video, but not both...even though there was an option to pull them as one. Pulling them seperately and trying to combine them didn't end up being much better. I wish I could remember the name so I could alert you to NOT get it. It was an inexpensive one. So, I guess you get what you pay for.) I'd see what others have used successfully and not be in a really big hurry. Once you get the hardware and install the software that goes with it, they're pretty self-explanatory...each with a variety of options for playing with effects and stuff as well as straight pulls.

Ann

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back