• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

video gamers

onemancna

TMF Novice
I'm calling you all out. I need advice as to which new game to drop money on: L.A. Noir or Brink.

my xbox is marrickdom. I'm not back online yet but I will be. looking to meet new gamers. My passions right now are left 4 dead one and two and black ops. but not too advanced that I cant fall back on some good old fashioned halo 3 odst.

Play L.A Noir. I've heard good things about it.

Then throw out your XBOX & Buy a PS3.

Brink looks kinda meh. Personal opinion of course. My money would be on LA Noire. If you wanna try both though, if you have a Gamestop where you are then buy a Pre-Owned game and check it out for seven days. If you buy one that sucks balls, return it and use the credit for the other one.

Then throw out your XBOX & Buy a PS3.

Lol.

First, you wait until Tuesday.

Then you go buy Duke Nukem Forever for whatever platform you own.

Then you revel in the awesomeness.

Why? Because it's DUKE FUCKING NUKEM, that's why.

As someone who would prefer an interesting FPS to a detective game, get L.A. Noire. Brink has fallen incredibly short of expectations in terms of game play. L.A. Noire however has gotten very good reviews.

OOOH duke nukem's finally coming out? thought it was pushed back to august. Throw the xbox out in hopes it hits a ps3 player. Xbox doesnt go down like a wussie due to hackers, yeah we gotta pay but it hasnt been hacked....yet.

LA Noire. Its a Rockstar game, you know its gonna be great!

Do you have LA Noire? I'm not expecting GTA but I like the open ended style.

yeah already played through it

its not really open world.. or open ended, the choices you make dont really effect the game, and you can walk/drive around the city but you cant kill anyone and there isn't anything to do besides missions. Still a great game though

yeah already played through it

its not really open world.. or open ended, the choices you make dont really effect the game, and you can walk/drive around the city but you cant kill anyone and there isn't anything to do besides missions. Still a great game though

Ok, I did not know that. Thanks. I still like the concept of the game and I'm looking forward to getting it. Its just that $60 I could use for alot of other things right now and it can wait.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back