• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video Idea!

Banshee

1st Level Red Feather
Ok here it goes. If you fill my whole request it'll end up being a somewhat long video but I assure you I will buy it. I like 8 to 10 minute scenes, I love upper body, thigh, knee and especially pussy and ass tickling. At first the Lee should be wearing a very short school girl skirt and school girl type top. By short I mean if she moves and wiggles I should be able to see her panties or parts of them. The panty color should be something lighter, maybe orange, blue or green.

Scene 1:

The Lee is standing up, blindfolded. Legs tied spread just past her shoulders with a spreader bar. Her arms cuffed in front of her. The Ler (Female) Should be behind her. In this scene I would like to see the upper body tickled at first, followed by a heavy dose of under the skirt tickling especially on the ass crack. The ler should be standing in front as much as possible and reaching around the lee though at your discretion going behind her is ok The lee should be able to try to get away. It would also be nice to see some behind the knee tickling. Lifting the skirt is ok

Scene Two blindfolded: The Lee arms are cuffed behind her and she is topless. The legs are still in the spreader bar. In this scene the Ler should be primarily behind her and as much as possible her her crotch against the Lees ass. She should be tickling the front, the hips, upper thighs, under the skirt, arm pits. For part of the scene the Ler can be in front. When this happens I'd like to see QTips or fingers in belly buttons and maybe some nipple tickling, Feathers and Ice would be fun. If possible et a couple minutes of footage from behind the lee so we can see her ass while she tries to get away.

Scene Three: Lee is Topless wearing the skirt. This is hard to describe. You should have a chair, like a kitchen chair. The lee should be standing, staddling the seat of the chair with her legs tied to the legs of the chair. Her arms should be tied behind her on the back of the chair. The lee will mostly be behind her. Tickle her upper body, thighs, Hips, tits, Arm pits and the crack of her ass. If the ler wants to sit on the floor to do some knee tickling thats great. The intent of this scene is to have the viewer get to see her struggles from the front with lots of crotch shots It is acceptable to roll the front of the skirt up a bit

Scene 4: Lee is Topless wearing the Skirt. You use the same chair. This time the lee is straddling the chair with her ass to the camera. Her wrists should once again be tied to the back of the chair. If you can figure out a way to bend her over some that would be great. In this scene the ler should once again start behind the chair, tickling the stomach. navel, feathering the tits. Then stand at the Lees side, Tickle her sides and reach to tickle her ass and backs of her thighs. If possible spend a couple minutes in this scene with some sort of feather duster tickling between her legs. I wanna see some ass shaking!

Scene 5: Lee is standing, Arms above her head. legs tied to a spreader bar at least at the end. She should be in the skirt. At first the lee should be behind her crotch against the Lee ass. Tickle the hellout of her then as the scene progresses get the skirt off and eventually the panties. Spend a lot of time on pussy and ass tickling.

In any scenes Ice cubes are great. If possible try to get an orgasm out of her.

One thing I prefer, whole body shots as I like to watch wiggling. You can change stuff up if it works better. if it works better to split scene 5 into more scenes thats ok. I don't really like foot tickling I do love non relenting tickling

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back