• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Videos for sale

Downtown

Hello everyone, I have been lurking here for 6 months or so (and in AMT for a few years before that). I have traded videos on-line before, but I am doing something a little different this time in that I am offerring a group for sale. What I am offerring is as follows:

From Femfeet:

Dungeon of Reversal
Tickled Guest
Hotel Tickle
Amanda's Challenge
Trio of Hysterics
Trio of Hysterics II

From FM Concepts:

FC-106
FS-61
FC-93
FC-119

From Paradise Vision:

Superheroines
Non-Consentual Tickle
Superbowl Tickle

and

Little Redhead #1
Hypertickle #3 (Solefully yours)
Becky's Torment (JSW).

All tapes are originals in their original boxes. For all 16 videos I am asking for $100 + $20 to mail. This comes out to less than $8.00 a tape, which is a pretty good deal I think. Don't even ask to have me break them up, I don't need the hassle, it's an all-or-nothing offer. Granted, a couple of these tapes I found crappy (although someone else might disagree), but the remainder I felt were anywhere from very watchable to excellent. Myself, I re-record the best parts to other tapes periodically and thus can trade (or in this case offer to sell) the originals.

Since most everyone doesn't know me from Adam, I will be willing to allow you to send payment after receiving the tapes. (Names I recognize will therfore be given higher priority)

If interested e-mail me at:
[email protected]

Thanks, Downtown

Still available?

I'm trying to ease up on the "stop bumping years old topics", but this is outrageous. Your last several posts are commenting on sales posts from 15-20 years ago. This particular poster hasn't even logged on since 2017. Chill.

I am pretty sure the OP has sold or traded his videos already...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back