• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Virtual City

ShadowTklr

3rd Level Orange Feather
"There is a place in the human psyche, unseen by most that is home to the grandest and most fantastic ideas that man can fathom - a rich and fertile bank of imagination and power. When tapped, it unleashes great inventions and perspectives that can unlock some of the world's most complex mysteries. When tampered with, it can be mother to diabolical distortions of character and morality - acting autonomously, with impunity, and poisoning the very soul from whence it came. Sometimes, without warning, the former becomes the latter."
- ShadowTklr​

Virtual City
By Shadowtklr

The cherry-red Ferrari came to a screeching halt at the curb of Virtual Cities Enterprises - a 20 story black and glass building that housed some of the most forward thinking and innovative computer scientists of this or any other generation.

A blonde beauty of about 5' 7" leapt from the vehicle carrying a slim rounded silver briefcase with gold trim. She slammed the door shut behind her and pressed a button on her remote control security device that promptly armed her lavish sports car with the sound of a rugged male voice that exclaimed, "the vehicle is now armed." Her white lab coat flapped like a cape in the midnight breeze, exposing her exquisitely shaped legs clad in black silk hose, protruding below the devilishly high cut hem of her skirt as she stepped briskly up the walkway toward the front entrance.

The woman stepped up to the entrance and placed her palm on a flat, translucent green lighted tray that sat receded in the wall next to the 6 inch thick glass front door. After a couple of seconds, a familiar computerized female voice recited the prescribed phrase:
"Identification recognized. Good evening Dr. Rachel Spencer."​
After a series of clings and hisses that sounded like airlocks on a space shuttle, the large black door opened and Rachel hurriedly stepped through.

She rushed to the elevator, which was a glass dome that rode along the wall, rather than inside it, allowing riders to view straight through to the outside as the vehicle ascended to its designated floor. Rachel pressed number 20 and immediately crouched down, popped open her briefcase and began rifling through it. The same female voice that announced her entry now alerted her to the fact that she had just arrived at the 20th floor. Rachel grabbed a small ream of paper, shut her briefcase, jumped out of the elevator and practically ran to the end of the hall where she was greeted by a large black and silver door with the name Dr. Rachel Spencer, V.P. Bio-logics Engineering. A visual viewer affixed to the wall next to the door prompted Rachel to place her eyes to it for retinal scanning. As with the entry door, the female voice announced her security clearance and the door opened with a popping and hissing sound to reveal a grand computer lab with a magnificent view of the parking lot below and the adjoining landscape behind it.

A loud din caught Rachel completely off guard. She quickly looked over to her latest project, which consisted of a row of individual coffin-like titanium coated chambers that opened and closed vertically with the top raising straight up and down from the bottom. It likened favorably to the cryo-pods found in many sci-fi space movies where the crew is required to enter hyper-sleep before traveling great distances. One of the chambers was illuminated with an eerie green light all around the frame and was humming, which told Rachel that someone was in it at that very moment and had activated one of the bio-logics virtual reality programs.

Coming from speakers mounted in the computer control console was the deafening sound of female laughter - screeching, shrieking laughter that Rachel deduced could only come from someone being hideously tickled. Rachel raced to the Virtua-Monitor at her control console to see what virtual reality program was playing to cause such delirium. The answer came with a horrified gasp.

On screen, Rachel could see exactly what was happening in the virtual world. Her colleague, Dr. Mira Ivanovich, a statuesque Russian-born brunette that looked like she could have once starred on American Gladiators, appeared to be interrogating a prisoner - a young slim framed woman of about 25 years, clad only in a loin cloth to cover her private areas, who was pulled taught on the frame of a Medieval Rack in an environment that can only be described as the dungeon of some castle somewhere. The environment was flawless - complete with torches on the walls, hay on the floors and a litany of torture apparatus surrounding her helpless form as background layers. A robed and hooded Mira stood to the side of the stretched damsel, wiggling her fingers on the surface of the girl's taut, sweat glistened torso as the woman screamed with ticklish laughter. Yet another dark, unrecognizable male figure, seated at the head of the rack, read in a loud monotone voice from a scroll, disseminating charges that he called sins against the church. He called out many times for her confession, despite the fact that the woman was already confessing to all that was being alleged. Mira, however would not stop.

The woman began flailing her upper arms, slapping them against the table as Mira's tickling fingers scratched gently at the rims of her hyper ticklish armpits. Rachel could only gape at the spectacle she was witness to on the screen. This was diabolical and deliberate torture. There was only one time that Rachel could ever remember such a heartless display of wanton disregard for human suffering through tickling, and that was when she was a seventeen-year-old lifeguard. She remembered the feeling of being targeted for tickle torture, and how the small hairs from her neck to the base of her spine stiffened with panicked fear. She recalled the feeling of almost moving in place as she attempted to run away from the six boys who had so much more strength and speed than her - her legs being summoned repeatedly by her panicked brain to sprint, yet her movements were sluggish, effort-laden plods. Rachel relived the moment of her capture and the seething desperation that shot through her brainstem as she struggled viciously, only to be pinned to the ground and…the mere attempt to conjure images of that day was too much for Rachel to bear. She quickly snapped out of her self-induced nightmare, and turned her attention back to what her colleague was doing on the screen.

Mira administered the heartless tickling without pity or respite as the young woman struggled amidst her howling and laughing. Rachel dare not end the program abruptly, despite her growing frustration at being forced to watch helplessly as this spectacle unfolded before her very eyes. She feared that any sudden interruption in the VR link could cause a psychotic break. After all, Mira was in a psychological link with the computer program. The virtual reality was in fact her reality. To disengage the environment suddenly could leave Mira in a near-catatonic state, lost between the real world, and her perception of the VR world, not being able to discern between either.

Rachel gawked as Mira continued tickling the helpless woman's upper ribcage moving her fingers higher still until settling in at the very center of her smooth, quivering armpits. The woman raised her head suddenly in surprise before slamming it down against the hard wooden table as a glass-shattering scream of tickled fury rushed from her throat, momentarily causing the sound from the speakers on the console to distort with resonant vibration. A moment later, Mira casually stopped, and walked to a nearby table. Her face was a mask of evil and sadistic glee all mixed together to form one of the most frightening expressions that Rachel had ever seen.

Mira was giggling almost uncontrollably. She appeared to be behaving like a lunatic. She panted with giggling excitement as she rummaged through the implements on the wooden table before her. Her gasping victim, still recovering from the insane tickling, craned her neck in an attempt to capture sight of her tormentor who had positioned herself just out of sight of the woman's view. She begged breathlessly, pleading with Mira to end the awful torture.
"I beg of you to cease this awful penance M'Lady. I have admitted my sins, and I am willing to confess to your pleasure. Please, don't tickle me any further. I shall surely die."​

Mira turned to face her hapless, disheveled prey. Her menacing giggles never quite abating the whole time she stood before her. Mira thrust her hands from beneath her robe again to display her new instruments of torture - an abomination of human disfigurement that could only be conjured in a VR. Miras hands were transformed into something almost hideous. They weren't even hands any longer. They were two very long extensions from her wrists. The palms appeared to be some 4 times the length of normal hands, and 10 fingers splayed out from either side, wiggling aimlessly like 20 individual worms on a hook. These "hands" looked more like two meaty centipedes, with long, wiry fingers for legs. Each finger sported a long, pointed red nail that glistened when it caught the light of the torches nearby.

One sight of what Mira was about to use on her sent the woman into hysterical fits of fear and pleading. The giggling Mira approached, outstretching her newly designed appendages before clamping them on either side of the writhing madwoman, from just under her armpits, to just above her hips. Without response or acknowledgement of her victim's pleas, Mira put all 40 fingers to work on either side of the woman's torso, sending her into convulsive fits of high pitched laughter, and hysterical cries of anguish. Mira continued her breathy giggling and panting the whole time, staring into the tear-soaked eyes of her tortured subject with a look of craziness and lustful pleasure. The fingers appeared to be working almost independently, as each one sought its own claim to the ticklish rib beneath it, gently rubbing and probing the heaving, twisting trunk.

The woman's cries became so pitiful after awhile that Rachel had to turn her head in disgust and rage. She nearly abandoned her fear of causing irreparable damage to Mira, and terminated the program, but suddenly she heard a final screech - long drawn out - like the epitome of human suffering. The screech died with a whimper, leaving the tickled woman an unconscious, convulsing form. Her sweat and urine-drenched body twitched violently with aftershocks of nervous trauma - her limbs bucking spasmodically. Rachel likened the twitches to so many experiments she remembered where electricity was used to stimulate the nerve endings of a severed frog leg.

Mira stood triumphantly over the nearly lifeless form of her tormented captive. She looked at her appendages, which were still quivering with wriggling, tickling fingers. In an instant, her hand began to take on their original form. Mira inspected both the tops and palms before turning to face a corner of the room.
"Computer, terminate program."​
Mira said calmly as she stroked her own sweat filled mane back over head - her open palms tracing the curve of her skull before ending at the nape of her neck with her hair finally bunched up between them.

A soft, erotic sounding female voice noted:
"Program terminated."​
The screen on the console now dissolved from one of a dank, terrorizing dungeon and its participants into another one that viewed the inside of the chamber in which Mira was lying. A moment later, a buzzer rang and the top of the chamber ascended emanating a fog-like mist as it opened, revealing Mira's own sweat-glistened bikini-clad hard body.

No sooner did Mira have a chance to exit the chamber, when Rachel sprang into a tirade.
"What in the hell is going on here?" She exploded with abominable horror at what she had just witnessed. "Are you out of your mind? What the fuck do you think you're doing? And what program is this? I didn't authorize this! Who was that inside there? I want answers!"​

Mira sauntered over to the console, patting her face and neck with a dry towel to absorb the sweat.
"Calm down babushka. I'm in complete control." Mira cooed soothingly, but in a disregarding manner that made Rachel quite angry.​
After all, this was Rachel's project, and Rachel's company. Mira was a special scientific liaison assigned by the intelligence office of the pentagon as a contingency in exchange for supplying unlimited funding to this project.
"Mira, what the hell is going on here? I demand an answer. Where did this program come from?"​
Rachel stormed, then suddenly changed her position.
"You know what? I don't even want to know. I was out of my mind to allow the government to talk me into this. I want you out of here. This project is scrapped!"​

Mira sat down in the large, high backed, black leather cushioned chair, raising her bare feet up onto the console, crossing her ankles and flexing her toes playfully in Rachel's direction. She stopped to glare at Rachel.
"Poor Rachel." Mira condescended in a mewing tone. "You have such skill - such talent, but you fail to visualize the possibilities of your creation."​
"What possibilities?" Rachel retorted with anxious uncertainty. "The creation of torture chambers for your own sick fantasies? I don't think so!"​
Rachel continued as her eyes steamed with bloodshot fury.
"For the first time in history, I have found a way to digitize human DNA, map it, and scale it into a completely computer generated life-form. Do you understand what that means, you psychotic bitch? For all intents and purposes within the parameters of their computer-based world, these are people! They exist as digital organisms. They feel, damn you! They think, they fear, they ARE!"​
Rachel plopped herself down with a frustrated sigh into a chair opposite the smug, smiling face of Mira.
"Mira, don't you understand? In their world, you are a god, a mystic, a wizard. You can control and manipulate your environment - their environment. You can create any situation under any set of circumstances you wish. They are defenseless against you, and you choose to torture them for your own amusement. YOU'RE FUCKING UP MY PROJECT!"​
Mira calmly allowed Rachel to finish her speech, rotating her ankles and placing her hands behind her head, interlocking her fingers. When Rachel was done, Mira spoke with a steady, arrogant tone.
"Let me tell you something you idealizing little slut. The world is a freak show, or haven't you figured that out yet. And if it weren't for me, you would still be fucking around with base algorhthyms that would make your precious billion dollar project no more than an expensive Tickle me Elmo doll. I am the one that has breathed life into this digital domain. I am the one who cracked your precious profile matrix overlay. So how about a little goddamn respect!"​
Mira's head twitched as though she suffered from an involuntary spasm. She then placed her right hand into her lab coat pocket and pulled out what looked like a small pistol. Rachel backed up, raising her hands in a defensive fashion.
"You're crazy, Mira. Put that thing down. Please. We can talk about this!"​

Mira smiled the wicked smile of a sadist in charge - the corners of her mouth gently curling upward and her eyes squinting with a lustful glint as she raised the gun carelessly about as she spoke.
"What did you think you were working on here, sweet pants? Did you think you were going to make the neighborhood from Father Knows Best? We have created the world's first fully functional bio-logical environment. The possibilities are endless. Think about what we could accomplish - military training in war environments that are completely real in every way; spy games that would make the cold war activities look like a game of Clue; and my favorite: interrogation practices that will redefine the meaning of terror. We can literally DO whatever we want. Here, let me show you first hand."​
Without a further word, Mira pulled the trigger. A second later, Rachel was crumpled up on the floor - a small tranquilizer dart was protruding from her left shoulder. The dosage was enough to knock Rachel out instantly, but the effect would not last long.

Rachel awoke with a start and attempted to scramble to her feet. Shaken and confused, she attempted to place her hands on the floor in front of her, but noticed that she could not. Her hands were tethered behind her back somehow. She tried to gather her wits and take inventory of her surroundings. She found herself in a large room in what appeared to be a cabin. There was a warming fire in the hearth, and the room was impeccably decorated in a cozy rustic motif. Outside, snow fell gently upon the ground, as the landscape faded into a white-blanketed horizon.

For her own predicament, Rachel was dressed as a slave girl from a sinbad movie. She wore a one-piece leopard skin leotard, and thin leather sandals that strapped up her legs to her knees with stringy leather thongs. She managed to push herself to her feet, but only just in time to notice movement by the hearth.

Suddenly a leather chair next to the hearth turned as if on rollers to face Rachel. Seated in it, smoking a long dark brown cigarette, was Mira, dressed in a beautiful full-length sable coat, and high black latex boots. She smiled expectantly at Rachel.
"I think you should like my cabin, no? It reminds me of Georgia, where I grew up - so peaceful. I especially loved the winters there."​

Rachel looked all around. Her mind raced with anxiety and fear.
"H-How did I get here? Where am I?"​
Her eyes rapidly scanned every inch of the room as though waiting for some bogeyman to pop out from a dark corner.
"It's all quite real, you know. The texture, the smells; Its impossible for your mind to distinguish between this and any other reality. I have taken your sissy program and turned it into a self-sustaining environment. The characters here are not just insipid little programs that respond to a series of keystrokes. No, these characters are even more real than you could have ever imagined. Best of all, they all do whatever I say. Right now, I'm running a program of my own design. I plan to use it to destroy our enemies. The program will scan the subjects' mind and download an inventory of fears from their subconscious."​

Mira leaned back in her chair and pointed her index finger into the air. Instantly, a computer menu appeared in mid air, hovering in front of her. The menu title read Rachel Spencer. She scanned her finger down the list casually as she continued to Rachel's horror.
"I can then use a drop down menu in VR…" She poked her finger toward the suspended words. "… to select a particular fear, and then create an environment to my specifics that will best exploit that fear."​

Rachel, still with her hands bound behind her, lunged at Mira suddenly with the look of a wild cat about to pounce.
"You bitch. I'll kill you!" She shouted with infuriation.​
Mira simply waved her hand and Rachel was stopped in motion - a freeze frame of her own body in action as though someone had hit the pause button on a DVD player. Mira got up and walked behind the motionless body of Rachel, puffing playfully on her cigarette, pondering Rachel's fate. She gently lifted Rachel's loin cloth in the back, and landed what would surely be a stinging slap onto Rachel's naked buttocks.

Mira waved her hand again and Rachel continued her raging momentum toward the now empty chair, flying into it and tipping it over, spilling Rachel onto the floor. Rachel lay twisting next to the wreckage of the toppled chair, rubbing her ass where the painful blow had been landed just seconds before. Mira chuckled as she approached Rachel.

"Nice try mouse. Now you listen to me. I wasn't just sent here as a liaison for the government. I am a specialist in psychological warfare for an elite party of Soviet Secret Service. The CIA has been a convenient cover for me for the last 5 years. Until now, we have used computer programs to simulate psychotic episodes, paranoia, and enhanced fear through digital brain wave manipulation. But this - this is a whole new world. It really allows me to, how do you say, ah yes - express myself. Now, where was I?"​
She glanced back over her shoulder to the suspended menu in front of her. She poked some more.
"Here, I can extrapolate anything I want - anything, from the recreation of the most unpleasant memories, to the creation of episodes that focus on your greatest personal fears, such as…" She paused mischievously. "This will do nicely. I see you have a horrible fear of confined places." Mira exclaimed as she waved her hand.​

In an instant, Rachel found herself standing in the middle of a huge room. There was a dirt floor, and several large pillars that supported the ceiling. On the walls, which seemed to be constructed of incredibly large stones, were paintings. Rachel identified them immediately as hieroglyphics.

Rachel looked down at herself to see that she was now adorned in ancient Egyptian silk garb. No sooner had she spun around to find Mira, than she heard the sounds of footsteps. Through one of the entrances came six very large, muscular men, all dressed as Egyptian guards, who immediately seized Rachel, lifted her waist high into the air, where she remained suspended and paralyzed, with her hands at her sides. The men began removing her clothing with the exception of her brightly colored blue and gold slippers.

As Rachel was being accosted by these brutes, she noticed Mira standing to her side with her index fingernail between the gleaming white teeth of her broadly smiling mouth.
"God this makes me hot!" She exclaimed with a whimsical fancy.​
Rachel panicked immediately at her paralysis and whimpered at her naked and helpless position.
"Why can't I move? Why can't I move? Help me!" She cried.​
Mira sauntered around Rachels floating body as the guards busied themselves collecting rolls of long, wide strips of what appeared to be gauze.
"You know Rachel, I found something very interesting in your fear profile. I might have missed it if not for the fact that you rented "The Mummy" not long ago. Do you remember? Hmmmm?"​
Rachels eyes widened with horror as fear overwhelmed her mind at the prospect of what Mira had in store for her. She was too afraid to even speak.
"Do you remember the scene where that poor fellow is mummified and buried alive? Apparently that left some impression on you. I just thought you might like to know what it must have really felt like."​

The guards began wrapping long swaths of cloth around Rachel's limbs and torso, working their way up slowly toward her head. Rachel was flying into a fit of panic.
"Please Mira. Not this! Please! I can't stand to be so confined. Please make them stop! Stop!"​
"Oh honey, don't panic - at least not yet. This isn't even the whole torture. They're merely preparing you for the next step." She smiled cruelly.
Rachel continued pleading earnestly.​
"Oh no! Don't bury me! Don't bury me!" Rachel sobbed uncontrollably as the guards finalized their handiwork by wrapping the remaining gauze around Rachel's shoulders.​
When they finished, they turned toward Mira who with a wave of her hand, restored full mobility to Rachel. Her body then dropped into the waiting arms of the guards who placed her tightly wrapped body onto a thick wooden table. Rachel was a twitching mummy, wrapped helplessly tight from ankles to shoulders, leaving only her head, and slipper-clad feet exposed.

Mira walked over to the mummified Rachel and cooed in her ear.
"Poor little silkworm. I didn't tell you the second part of my little torture. Remember that poor girl I had on the rack? Well, I have sort of a fetish, you see. Oh nothing too serious, but I just can't get enough of it."​
Rachel stiffened in panic and began wailing with pleas for mercy as her mind flashed like a strobe light, reminiscing about the torment she had witnessed earlier. Mira moved down to the foot of her mummified prisoner and ceremoniously slid the slippers from her soft, twitching feet, savoring the gradual exposure of each and every inch of Rachel's silky foot flesh. The feeling of having her feet bared while in such uncompromising restraint only added to her feeling of utter vulnerability. It caused Rachel to stop breathing. She suddenly became aware of exactly how a terrifying situation could become intolerably worse.
"Oh No! Mira. God no! You wouldn't! <grunt> Please don't do this!"​
Rachel's pleas and feeling of helplessness caused her to wiggle her toes in frustration at the confining feeling. Her frustration grew, and soon gave way to profane, violent episodes of struggling helplessness.
"YOU FUCKING BITCH! She screamed. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Let me the fuck out of here!"​
Her tone became more defiant as her frustration grew.
"I swear, you fuck… <grunt…gasp> Lemme go…lemme go…FUCKING LET ME GGGOOOOOOOOOO!!"​
Mira stood at Rachel's feet, bending over and puckering her ruby red lips into a delectable pout, before blowing gently over the surface of the tops of Rachel's bare feet. She continued to do this over and over, savoring the delicious sound of Rachel's cries and her ever-growing attempts at freedom. Mira allowed the threats and profanity to escalate to the point that she knew Rachel was beside herself with panicked anticipation. Then, without warning, she struck. She ran a single fingernail over the crimson heel of one of Rachel's exposed feet. Suddenly, the threats ceased, and transformed into a gush of pleas.
"OH GOD! MIRA, NO! PLEASE! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME! NOT LIKE THIS! I'LL GO MA-AAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEE HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!"​
Mira began a very light scratching at the balls of both of Rachel's bare feet. The stress of her confinement and the added duress of having her feet tickled sent Rachel into an orbital cacophony of screaming, laughing hysterics. Her toes wriggled rapidly in response to the foot tickling fingers of her sadistic tormentor. Mira giggled with cruel delight as she had done earlier while tickling the woman on the rack.

Rachel howled with laughing, unabated cries for mercy as Mira simply tickled her wildly flexing feet with the delicate touch of a butterfly's wings, using only the very tips of her devilish nails to whisk along the soft, smooth curves of her alabaster skin. The deliberate and unwelcome touches sent percussion waves through Rachel's body as she violently quaked with tremors of ticklish sensitivity. Her body would strain and tense against the confining wrappings; her two bare feet, flailing about with futile attempts to protect one another like two snakeheads caught in a battle to the death with each other. Her mouth contorted and yawned with grotesque elasticity - widening to its limit to give way to sobbing, uncontrollable hilarity.
"<GASP> I AH AHA HA HA HAAAAAAAIIIEEEEE I-I-I CAN'TAHAHAHAHAHA STAND AHAHAHA AH HA HA AANYMORE! HA HA HA HA HA HASTOP! STOP! STOP! MIRA! HA HA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH STAAAAAAPPPP!"​
Mira was elated with the response she elicited, diligently scraping and flicking the wrinkled soles and toe pads with her hard, red nails. She continued, oblivious to the startling volume of Rachel's laughter. Mira would get in real close to Rachel's flailing feet, allowing her curling, clenching toes to brush against her nose. Mira's focus was on one thing and that was to tickle poor Rachel to the very edges of hell and back.

Without missing a beat, Mira grabbed both of Rachel's big toes, pulling them downward. She then began tickling the tops of Rachel's bare feet with her free hand, rubbing them first with the palm of her hand to send Rachel into further anticipatory panic, before placing her fingertips at Rachel's ankles and dragging them downward to the cleavage of Rachel's toes. Again, Mira repeated the step, this time, trailing off to the sides of Rachel's feet to tickle and trace the sensitive edges where the soles meet the sides of her feet. This repetitive, unrelenting stroking only served to catapult Rachel into new heights of hysteria. At this point, the tickling sensations overpowered Rachel's body and brain to the point that Rachel could no longer respond with anything other than seizing, cackling laughter, laced with broken, incoherent pleas that Mira playfully noted must have been cries for mercy.
"N-N-N-AAAAHA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAAA HA HA HA HAAAA PLEEEE DOOOHO HO HOO HOO HOO EEEEE HEE HEE HEE GAHD STEEE MOAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HAA!"​
Just when it seemed as though Rachel could stand not another second of this torture. Mira abruptly stopped and moved to the head of the table, swaggering her well-shaped ass and legs with a strut that would make the highest paid runway model envious. Mira placed her lips to the quivering left ear of her cocooned former colleague.
"Hey in there little silk worm. You look soooooo good wrapped up like a tasty little treat all for me." Her tone and her look became suddenly evil. "Well, how does it feel, bitch. We're only getting started. I have sooo much for you to experience. By the time I let you out of my world, you'll be only too glad to turn over all your research to me. In the meantime, how about a little snack?"​

Mira peered into Rachel's tear-pooled eyes - the water gathered momentarily over her pupils, magnifying their sensuous blue color before spilling over in long trickles that waggled crookedly down the sides of her face. Mira gently flicked the outer edge of Rachel's earlobe with her fingertip, causing Rachel to strain her neck to turn her head to one side to protect the sensitive area. Mira jumped up on the table with a bound, straddled the already helpless woman, and used both of her strong hands to force Rachel's head to the right, leaving her ear exposed upward.
"Let me show you something that's going to drive you insane." Mira said as she parted her lips.​
Suddenly, the tip of Mira's tongue began to make its way past her lips as she lowered her mouth toward Rachel's struggling head. Her tongue was incredible, perhaps one foot in length. It suddenly morphed into a fork like a lizard and as it touched the outer lobe of Rachel's ultra sensitive ear, it began to vibrate like a rattle snake's tail, dipping in and out from the rim to the ear hole tickling and probing around the natural contours of her ear with a wet, slippery texture.

If Rachel thought the foot tickling was torture, she was just introduced to something far more maddening. The screams that Mira's ear licking forced from poor Rachel were beyond wild. Mira sat astride Rachel's bound form, her legs squeezing tightly against her sides. Rachel's feet were slapping against one another at the other end of the table as Mira explored her ears to the limit of her sanity. After a short bout of cackling insanity, Rachel fell into a saving unconsciousness.

Rachel awoke to find herself standing in the middle of a dirt-covered pen. Once again she found herself in a different outfit. This time she was wearing only a tight, silver lycra bodysuit. She was barefoot, and on her head was a lycra mask with lightening bolts painted on either side of the forehead. She immediately tried to remove the mask, but it would not budge. Her strength was completely intact, but the memory of what Mira did to her was still haunting her mind. She looked all around her to find some semblance of familiarity. The pen was a complete enclosure of padded, eight-foot walls. In one corner was a latter that led to the top and over the walls. To the other corner of the pen was a large, wooden gate through which Rachel could not see. She could only hear what sounded like deep panting and exhausting, like some large animal was clearing its throat. The door began to give way to the sound of something pounding on the other side. Rachel stumbled in all directions in a frantic search for a way out of the pen.

Suddenly, sitting atop the wall was Mira looking down at her.
"I figured I would give you a sporting chance this time. Have you ever gone to professional wrestling? It's great. I have decided that you would make a great masked avenger. All you have to do is keep your opponent away from you long enough to make it to the latter, and you can go free." She commented excitedly. "I must warn you though. Your opponent is a bit of a…grabber; and a poker; and a squeezer. Have fun! Hee hee."​
Rachel had no time to react when the large door suddenly broke down with a tremendous thud. What Rachel saw next caused her feet to freeze in place. She looked upon her "opponent" with incredible fear. There, standing before her, panting with resonance, was a 10-foot long, 8 foot tall, six legged creature that looked like Dr. Frankenstein had been smoking crack when he created it. The creature actually had the torso and head of a man, but he walked like a spider, and all six legs were actually large human arms, and all six feet were actually large, six fingered hands.

Mira laughed in delight at Rachel's horrified reaction to the creature. She clapped her hands giddily before reaching beside her, pulling out a large bell and mallet. She held it up in the air for Rachel to see.
"He only reacts to the bell, sweetness. You could leave right now, and he wouldn't even touch you, but once I ring it…well…let's just say…DING DING!"​

Mira rang the bell and the creature lunged at Rachel. Before she even had a chance to turn toward the ladder, the creature was on top of her. He grabbed her ankles and dragged her toward him, whereupon he threw himself onto his back, pulled Rachel on top of him face up, and proceeded to grab her wrists with his upper arms, and her ankles with his lower arms.

Rachel twisted and screamed in his iron clutches. She was so small in comparison to him that he was able to hold her in a taut, spread-eagle position effortlessly. Through her tear-blurred eyes, Rachel looked up to see Mira's smiling, evil expression as she sat atop the wall peering down with childlike wonder. Then it happened. The creature moved his center arms up around Rachel's waist, and squeezed with all twelve tickling fingers.

Rachel arched with electrifying sensation as the creature's fingers skittered over the thin, sensitizing material of her bodysuit. She screamed wildly - her hands clenching into tortured fists one moment and springing open to grab for anything the next. Her feet pivoted impotently in the creature's grasp as her ribs received a vicious tickling. The fingers pressed the skin of her ribcage and wiggled randomly, slipping the skin unbearably quick over the underlying bones. It was like receiving a deep-tissue tickle massage that caused Rachel to empty her lungs of all available air in one wrenching, heaving thrust that lasted nearly 15 seconds, before her body gave way to the yanking throes of violent, silent laughter.

Her face was flush and horrified with a frozen smile of the damned affixed in place where her beautiful, feminine features once resided. The tickling stopped when Mira clanged the bell.
"End of the first round!" She proclaimed gleefully.​
Rachel screamed at her with panting cries.
"Please Mira! Not again! It's too much! I <gasp> can't stand it! Have mercy! Have mercy!"​
Mira's reply was short, and swift.
"Round two! Hee hee!"​
Rachel bolted once again toward the ladder, this time, pulling herself up the rungs with careless abandon. She was nearly half way up when she felt the familiar grip around her wrist. The creature pulled gently, but steadily as Rachel fought to hang onto the rung of the ladder with her other hand. The creature needed only extend another hand to tickle Rachel's exposed armpit to cause her to release the rung. Once again her body was carried kicking and screaming to another part of the pen, far away from the ladder, where she would be forced to endure another intolerable tickling assault.

The creature grabbed her by the ankles with his upper arms and hung her upside down. With the hands of his center arms he reached around the furling woman and grabbed her thighs, just above the kneecaps and squeezed and pinched the delicate muscles there with the same deep tissue focus of earlier. Rachel's reaction was of such ticklish fury, that her body sprang up and down like snake being held by the tail.

The creature allowed her the freedom of her hands this time, and Rachel made every effort to scratch, pound, slap, punch, and pry the massive hands from her thighs, but the hands could not be budged, and continued to knead the hyper reactive spots on her knees until Rachel nearly passed out from fighting and laughing so hard.

This cycle of bell ringing and tickle torture went on until the unsympathetic Mira finally afforded Rachel an end. An instant later found Rachel and Mira laying on lounge chairs on a large, grassy knoll, some ten feet from an olympic-sized swimming pool. Mira was dressed in a two-piece, stunning bright pink bikini, and Rachel wore a one-piece, light blue bathing suit. Rachel took the moment to attempt to collect her senses.

Mira looked over at her rival with a girlfriend's smile.
"You sexy thing. I'll bet you drove all the guys wild in your younger years, no?"​
Rachel submitted to Mira in thinking that she may somehow escape this nightmare.
"Listen Mira, I'll do anything you want. You have to stop torturing me like this. I'm losing my sanity. Please. Just tell me what you want. Release me from this hell. Please. You can have my research; my lab; anything. Just make it stop."​
Rachel began to cry inconsolably.
Mira shook her head and sucked her teeth.
"Tsk tsk tsk. Is the poor little scientist crying? Hmmmm? I have to say, you are far less appealing this way. I do prefer you laughing much better." She said matter-of-factly.​
Rachel's eyes sprang wide with terror and she dropped to her knees, pleading pitifully.
"Just tell me what you want! I'll give it to you. I'll do it for you. Listen…I can get you others to tickle. That's what you like, right? I can get anyone you want." Rachel rambled incoherently.​
Mira grabbed her by the hair and threw her back to the ground.
"Stop your fucking whining, you little cock-puppet. This isn't the way it had to end. You brought this upon yourself. Do you see now the potential of psychological infiltration. This VR will revolutionize warfare forever. And the best is yet to come. Imagine being able to pull throngs of people into VR with the use of long-range microwaves emitted from a satellite. How about just one person? It's really quite simple. We can pinpoint the exact location of, say…the President of the United States. We can capture him into VR while he sleeps. He would awake in our environment, under our control, thinking the whole time that what he is experiencing is absolutely real. Meanwhile, safely hidden in another part of the world, I would be tapped into the VR with him, rendering him my political plaything."​
Rachel interrupted suddenly, raising her sobbing eyes from her hands.
"You really are mad. I'll stop you, you pig. I'll never let you get away with it. I swear, if it’s the last thing I…."​
Mira interrupted with uproarious laughter.
"You know, I'll bet you really drove all the guys wild in your younger years, no? Say, about the age of 18? Oh yes, Babushka. I'll bet the guys really loved you that summer, didn't they? Ha ha ha ha!"​
Rachel leapt to her feet as panic hit her in the pit of her stomach like a mule kick. She looked quickly at the emblem over her left breast on her bathing suit. There was the patch: Sr. Lifeguard. She was eighteen that summer. She turned quickly and saw them - they huddled in a corner, by one of the cabanas, plotting their attack. All five other lifeguards, all boys Rachel's age. There they were. But this couldn't be. Rachel's mind raced with fear. She looked more closely around her. Everything was the same. Everything down to the last most minute detail.

A few feet away, sitting on the side of the pool with her feet kicking in the water was Mira. She winked over at Rachel.
"Remember, I told you I can even make one of your most unpleasant memories come back. Do you remember what those boys did to you. They wouldn't let you up; wouldn't let you catch your breath. Do you remember the panic you felt that day Rachel? Well, look out, because I think they're coming this way. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Mira burst into an evil cackle.​
Rachel sprang into action not wanting to relive this event again, she bolted away. The boys gave chase, laughing and taunting her with cries of "Raaaaachel! Come out to playeeeayeeee!"

As Rachel ran, she suddenly felt the familiar sluggishness she felt that day as her will to flee overcame all her senses, her legs simply wouldn't work right. To watch her from a distance, it looked as though she were a stumbling drunk. She couldn't get her legs to respond to her brain's commands.

By the time she got her legs to kick into gear, the first boy was upon her. Then another, and another. Soon all the boys had grabbed Rachel's limbs and were dragging her high up to the grassy knoll. No one else was around to help her. The season was over, and the only reason they were all there was to close the pool which sat in the middle of a private park that was several dozen acres large with a private gatehouse. There was no escape. Rachel's mind was afire with blazing fear as she kicked and screamed, incredulous and heart-torn to think that this could happen again - exactly the same way!

The boys pinned her down on her back. Four boys holding each available leg and arm. The fifth boy straddled her waist and plummeted his long, thin fingers into her ribs and armpits. Rachel flew into desperate cries of laughter.
"UUUUGGGGHHHH AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH HA HANO NO NO NO NO!" AHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEE PLEEEEZZZEEEE!! STAHAHAHAHAHAAAAP! NOT THERE! NOT THE-EEE HEE HEE HEE HEE AAAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA AHAAAAA!"​

The boy astride her waist had scooted down to straddle her thighs so that he could effectively tickle her in her most sensitive area just above her hips. Rachel banged her head against the soft, grassy ground many times in an attempt to knock herself out to avoid the onslaught of tickling torture. Nothing worked as the boys maliciously tickled Rachel in every conceivable spot they could find.

The boys holding her ankles made haste to tickle the soft soles of her cringing feet. They wormed their fingers in and out between her toes, completely devoid of compassion or mercy for the poor girl they were turning into a wild animal.

Rachel would have done anything to get even a moment of time without the tickling, but the boys' testosterone and raging libidos denied them any reasoning - any ability to view themselves from Rachel's position. They tickled her completely without remorse. Each one sported his own monument to his excitement in his swim trunks.
"OH GOD AH AHA HA HA HA HA HAPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAHA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA. NOT THE FEET!! NO!! NOT THE F-AAAAIIIIEEEEEEE!! STOOOOPPPP! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AAAAAAAAHHHH! HELP ME! HELP HAHAHAHA AHA HAME!"​

Rachel's eyes rolled around in her head as she thrashed from side to side in weak efforts to free herself. The sun shot past her view like a bright yellow race car zipping back and forth as she thrashed her head to and fro. White spots danced before her eyes, even when she squeezed them shut in moments of abject torment. Her breath labored as it competed with her lungs - the air trying desperately to get in, and the spasms of hysterical laughter thrusting it out faster than it could settle. Still the tickling went on.

In a brief moment of clarity, Rachel could see Mira standing over the shoulders of the boys, peering down at her with curious interest.
"My goodness, Rachel. I can see why you feared this so much." She shook her head almost disapprovingly. "These guys are ruthless."​
"HELP MEEE HEE HEE HEE HEEE! PLEASE! HELP HE-HE-AAAAAIIIEEEEEE OH GAHD!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!! NOT THE TOES! NOT THE TOES! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAAAAAAA!" Rachel screamed as her eyes bulged as if straining to pop their orbits.​
"Yes indeed. I can certainly see why you would not have wanted to repeat this. Oh well. Carry on then! Hee hee hee!"​
Mira vanished with a distorted ripple, leaving Rachel to endure the entirety of her fate at the hands of these devilish boys.

Rachel was kept at the whim of her captors for hours. They gang-tickled her repeatedly, stopping short of making her pass out, but never allowing her to leave. Each time she tried, they held her down again and tickled her to a frenzy. They taunted her with evil games of truth or dare, finding her guilty of lying at every turn - the penalty - another vicious tickling. They delighted in making her say things like: Rachel is a cock-tease, and making her beg them to tickle her. The penalty for not complying immediately with any request - another gang tickling.

When the boys had weakened her to the point of exhaustion, they took turns practicing their wrestling holds on her. The test of the hold's effectiveness would be for the boy holding Rachel to keep her like that while one or two other boys tickled her to tears in her most sensitive spots. In the end, Rachel passed out, and was left alone on the knoll to recover. The boys abandoned her, and their fun.

This was the first time that Rachel had been left alone for any given time without someone, or something tickling her, and without the smirking face of Mira hovering over her. Rachel turned herself over onto her back, and recited with gasping, exhausted breath:
"Computer, start run program, Beta 5980-79483."​
She strained her head up toward the sky.
"Execute!"​
Then, passed out.

When she came to, Rachel found herself surrounded by a nondescript environment, colorless up and down - its form, misshapen into distortions of light and shadows. Mira stood nearby, dressed in a luxurious, sequin evening gown with spaghetti strap heels. Her hair flowed to her shoulders with a sensuous sheen.
"What did you do to my nightclub sequence, you bitch?" She scolded Rachel, who was just now pulling herself to her feet.​
She stood up and looked at herself. She was dressed in her skirt and lab coat as she had from the very beginning. She smiled broadly and looked at Mira - her brown eyes piercing with anger and childish tantrums.
"The virus took over your little world, Mira. It belongs to me now. I must admit, you had me going crazy. I didn't think I would make it. And that lifeguard memory, I thought I was a goner!"​
Mira looked on with surprise and shock at her, then shouted out quickly.
"Computer, terminate program. Terminate program!"​
A sensuous voice replied:
"Authorization not recognized - termination not complete."​
Mira screamed at Rachel.
"Turn this fucking thing off, or I'll bury you alive, and fill your casket with snakes, do you understand me?"​
Rachel merely smirked as she regained her strength, stood upright, and waved her hand.

Instantly, the environment was transformed into a cell-like room, complete with padded walls, and a small metal door in the corner.
"You truly are a lunatic, so I've decided that's exactly how you're going to spend your time for a while. In a rush of adrenaline, Mira raced at Rachel with hateful lust in her eyes, screaming.
Rachel merely waved her hand and something large dropped onto Mira. After a crushing thump, Mira found herself trapped - lying on her back, pinned to the floor, just below her breasts by a large, two-way glass wall that divided the room. Mira lay trapped on her back, both halves of her body occupying different sides of the thick plexiglass see-through wall. In a small, padded room was Mira's upper half from her head to her breasts. The rest of her body protruded through the wall into a larger padded room on the other side of the wall. Mira could see through to the other side where her legs kicked furiously in an attempt to gain her enough leverage to push her way through, but from the other side, nothing could be seen but a reflection, like a mirror.

Rachel knelt down by Mira who thrust her hands out to grab her, but found that Rachel was just outside of her reach. Rachel sucked her teeth.
"Tsk tsk tsk. You great big Russian bully, you. Oh I'm sorry, we haven't been formally introduced. The name is Spencer - Rachel Spencer; Sr. Intelligence operator and National Security liason for the US Intelligence Dept." She continued. "You see Mira, we suspected that you were acting as a double agent for Russian intelligence all along. Who said the cold war was over. Anyway, I figured this would be the only way to get you to finally reveal yourself. Unfortunately for me, your programs kept me too occupied to execute the virus that would give control back to me, until now."​

Rachel pointed her index finger in the air. A computer pull-down menu appeared and she started poking at it.
"Let's see here. Oh my." She exclaimed in mock surprise. "It appears that you have some very interesting fears of your own. Ah yes. No wonder you found tickling to be such an effective torture."​
Mira immediately began bargaining for her freedom.
"Listen to me. You don't have to do this. You win. You have me. You are smarter than me, and I should go to federal penitentiary. Okay? Okay? Let's go. Le-HEY! What is that? Okay now, Rachel, I said you win."​
She exclaimed with some concern as she saw the door to the adjoining room that housed her lower half open, letting in several men and women. All were dressed in black latex like something out of an S&M video. They all began posing in front of the mirror, but Mira and Rachel could see them quite clearly. Three women and two men wandered around the room as though they didn't even notice Mira's trapped legs sticking through. Mira panicked.
"Okay. What do you want? What do you want? Just tell me! Just fucking tell me…you BITCH!" Mira exclaimed as she burst with renewed energy in an effort to tug herself free of her entrapment.​

Rachel cooed sensuously at the trapped Russian.
"Do you know what its like to be trapped?"​
she slammed her hand on the floor and a woman on the other side took notice of the kicking legs.
"Do you have any idea the panic of knowing you can't move?"​
She slammed her hand on the floor again, and two men approached Mira's legs. Mira took notice in a fearful way.
"What are you doing? Stop that!"​
Rachel continued.
"Your mind overflows with searing fear at what can happen to you. Your greatest and most intense fear, ever since you were a child comes rushing into your brain like hot lava. Do you know what that's like?"​
She slammed her hand on the floor a third time, and the men and women tore her dress from her waist down, shredded her stockings, and pulled her shoes from her feet. All the kicking and screaming that Mira could muster was no defense against the five people. She began to break around the edges.
"Rachel, please! You don't have to do this. Okay, you're right. It is my greatest fear. Okay? I used tickle torture on you because I knew from my own exprinece how agonizing it really is. Please don't do this to me. You don't understand the degree of my fear. I once got my leg caught in a fence when I was a girl. My friends who were with me jumped the fence to help me out. They pulled my shoe off and began tickling my foot. I was trapped and couldn't escape. They tickled my leg from my thigh to my toes and wouldn't stop. Please Rachel, I'm begging you. This will kill me."​

Rachel stood up and pondered for a while, allowing Mira to further anticipate her fate. She walked up to the wall and with both hands she slammed the wall on cue with the last word of her final statement.
"As we say in America, tough SHIT!"​

As though on cue, the five people descended upon Mira's flailing legs and lower torso with a rehearsed precision, positioning themselves strategically with two on one side, two on the other, and one between her legs. The two on either side grabbed a leg and held it immobile, far apart at the thigh and ankle. The fifth sat Indian style between her quivering legs and lightly tickled Mira's belly just above her panty line.

Mira was positively frantic. She slammed her hands on the floor and the glass. The two holding her ankles began lightly tickling her feet. Mira's laughter increased and she began throwing her upper body back and forth and to each side trying desperately to escape. Rachel hollered to Mira over her screams of insane laughter.
"Oh by the way, Mira. Don't bang! It only makes them escalate the tickling. If you hit the floor, or the glass, they will tickle you with more gradual intensity each time. Hee hee!"​
Mira screamed and shrieked and pulled her hair.
"GAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA AH HA HWAAAAAA A HA HA HAH A HA HA HA HAAAA MAKE THEM STAAAAAHA HA HA HAPPPPP MAKE THEM STOOOOOOPPPPPP! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. MERCY. I CAN'T -I CAN'T….<BANG BANG BANG> AAAAAIIIIEEEEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!"​
Mira slammed her palms furiously into the glass and pounded the floor for all she was worth. It wasn't until the 8th or 9th slam that she realized her mistake. The ticklers held their wiggling fingers high in the air for mira to see. Mira panicked and screamed.
"OH NO! NO! OH GOD NO! PLEASE! DON'T DO HO HO HO HO HOHAAAAAIIIEEEEEEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAIIIEEEE HA HA HA HA HA HA AMERCY HAHAHA HA HA HA HA GOD STOP OH NO STOP PLEASE STOP!!!! HAHA HA HA HA HA HA!"​
The group descended on Mira with a tickling vengeance. They squeezed her knees and tickled between her toes and the one between her legs found an exquisitely ticklish spot right between where the thighs meet the groin, sending poor Mira into a full-blown lunatic rant.

Rachel couldn't help but laugh out loud at the way Mira's body was flopping about. It reminded her of the time when she was young, and went fishing with her uncle. He caught a big fish and brought it into the boat, and it flopped around and around. Mira looked very much like that fish. She laughed again at the spectacle.
"Are you going to be a good little Russian spy? Huh?" Rachel taunted with playful sadism.​
Mira was inundated with sensations running all over her legs and feet. She would have said or done anything to make the tickling stop.
"PLEASE! HAA HA HA AH AH HA HA HAI'LL BEEEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HE HE EH HE HE AAAIEIIEE I'LL BEEE GOOOD STAAAHAHAHAHAHAP! AHA HA HA HA AHHA A!"​
Rachel looked down at the pitiful sight, and her eyebrows fell.
"Okay. I'll make them stop."​
She then ran to the glass and banged three more times.
"NOT!" She said like a 12 year old.​
By this time, the men had raised her legs up and back and pinned them in place until her toes touched the glass. The three women all squatted around Mira's exposed ass and pussy, peeking around her splayed legs, they looked into the mirror and waved playfully, then wiggled their fingers in the air, and pointed to her ass. Mira took this brief respite to once again plead for her sanity. But it was too late. The women began snaking their fingers in and out of the crotch of Mira's panties, tickling her furiously with the tips of their nails around her anus and ass cheeks and pussy before withdrawing, and reinserting. They even left one of them at her ass to tickle her cheeks and groin while the other two began scratching and licking her behind her knees. This went on endlessly.

Rachel thought she would take this time to have a little fun of her own, and pinned Mira's arms over her head, then straddled and sat on them, facing the wall. She then stuck her hands in the sleeveless hollows of Mira's armpits and tickled with her rapidly moving nails.

The people on the other side were now allowing Mira to kick and slap her legs against the soft floor, while they poked and tickled her ribs and tummy. They all delighted in watching her desperate attempts to lift her legs up enough to protect her super sensitive belly.

When it appeared that Mira was about to pass out. Rachel stood up and recited:
Terminate program. Execute.​
A sensuous female voice responded:
System error. Program termination cancelled.​
Mira was gasping for air at this time as the people simply would not stop the tickling. She was so frantic that she was nearly hyperventilating. Rachel knew she had to stop the program.
"System override! Program Terminate. Execute!"​
The system responded again:
I'm sorry. I do not recognize that command, BITCH!!!!"​
Rachel felt herself overwhelmed with fear.
"Wha-What? What the hell is going on?" She cried frantically as Mira continued to shriek with tickled laughter. "SYSTEM OVERRIDE! TERMINATE! TERMINATE!"​

Suddenly, the tickling stopped, and Mira collapsed in a panting mess. There was silence for a while. The wall suddenly disappeared and Mira was free.

The female voice returned.
"I find you both guilty of unconscionable atrocities against the citizens of Virtual City. Sentencing has been determined. Sentence to be carried out immediately."​

In a flash, both Mira, and Rachel found themselves naked and stretched bow-string tight on two adjoining racks in the dungeon sequence that Mira had created. It was the same place where she had so viciously tortured that poor girl.

A robed figure entered the dungeon, and seated himself at the head between both racks. Another robed figure entered the room and stood between the two quivering, naked women. She pulled her hood back to reveal her identity. It was the same girl that Mira had tortured earlier. She thrust her hands from the insides of her oversized sleeves to reveal two pairs of the same terrible tickling appendages that Mira had created for her.
"I find you both guilty of unconscionable atrocities against the citizens of Virtual City. Mira Ivanovich, you used your power to sadistically tickle torture me. And Rachel Spencer, you stood by and did nothing. As punishment, we will run all 52 tickle torture programs created by the evil Dr. Ivanovich on both of you sequentially, commencing now. Hee hee!"​

The End

omg Shadow i never read this story before... when did you write it???? wow what an ending. truly diabolic you are the genious i knew it all along. fantastic, Craig, i loved it. pure evil sadistic torture as you above all others excel....

isabeau :wub:

Shadow, you are the greatest tickle writer of all time! I cant tell you how much I enjoy reading your masterpieces. Your grasp of the english language is quite unbeleivable. If you aren't a writer in your day to day work then you should be! And as for this story, wow! I love the most sadistic relentless tickling possible. Where the tickling is totally unfair to the 'lee. That wrestling scene was fantastic. I love the fact that she's almost got to freedom but the gentle pulling and tickling under the arm makes her let go. That's so much better and more frustrating than being pulled violently off. And giving her the freedom to try and pull the strong hands off her knees when she has no chance, the gentle squeezing contrasting with the violent reactions...

I could go on forever! It's like you design them for me. All I can say is thank you and NEVER stop writing!! :smilelove :twohugs:

bazzy said:
Shadow, you are the greatest tickle writer of all time! I cant tell you how much I enjoy reading your masterpieces. Your grasp of the english language is quite unbeleivable. If you aren't a writer in your day to day work then you should be! And as for this story, wow! I love the most sadistic relentless tickling possible. Where the tickling is totally unfair to the 'lee. That wrestling scene was fantastic. I love the fact that she's almost got to freedom but the gentle pulling and tickling under the arm makes her let go. That's so much better and more frustrating than being pulled violently off. And giving her the freedom to try and pull the strong hands off her knees when she has no chance, the gentle squeezing contrasting with the violent reactions...

I could go on forever! It's like you design them for me. All I can say is thank you and NEVER stop writing!! :smilelove :twohugs:

Thank you so much, Bazzy.
For me, the terror in a tickling horror story is about fear exploitation and anticipation, just as it is in horror novels and movies. Its the dark woods; the overpowering numbers; the fear of closed spaces; the dahsed hopes of escape or mercy; the high anxiety of the approaching and inevitable sensations, and of course, the sociopathic personalities and taunting calculation of the ticklers themselves.

The ingredients are simple - take a mischievous or sassy, albeit innocent subject, and cast her in a situation of psychological horror. She is placed in a world of un-reason; a place where common decency and the boundaries of humanity are sorely compromised. Now, simply replace the blood and gore with bondage and tickling, and voila!

I have found each story to be a journey for me into the realm of psychopathic behavior. The thing about psychopathy is that it breaches the borders of reason, and creates a mental parallel universe from which the antagonist can act without reservation or conscience, other than whatever it is that drives her/him to their purely self fulfilling actions. When a tickler of that calibre is released upon a defenseless and exquisitely ticklish victim, the possibilities for writing are endless.

Nothing short of brilliant

Shadow,

I've said it before and I'll say it another million times, you are hands down my favorite author in this genre. I love your work a hundred times over! I read your twisted tales of tickling over and over again, and each time, I'm always just as happy by the end of it all. Working with you was a dream come true as well.

As for Virtual City, I loved the way the story kept changing! It was an excellent play on her memories and the cruel power of a heartless computer program. I'm a huge sucker for these well-thought-out stories!

Great work!!

Thanks for sharing!

Invisible Ink said:
Shadow,

I've said it before and I'll say it another million times, you are hands down my favorite author in this genre. I love your work a hundred times over! I read your twisted tales of tickling over and over again, and each time, I'm always just as happy by the end of it all. Working with you was a dream come true as well.

As for Virtual City, I loved the way the story kept changing! It was an excellent play on her memories and the cruel power of a heartless computer program. I'm a huge sucker for these well-thought-out stories!

Great work!!

Thanks for sharing!

Invisible,
Thank you so much for the compliments. I was flattered that you asked me to contribute to your story, and it remains one of my favorites as well. I'm hoping to do some more writing soon.

Thanks again, and I'm sure we'll be seeing more of each other.

ShadowTklr said:
Thank you so much, Bazzy.
For me, the terror in a tickling horror story is about fear exploitation and anticipation, just as it is in horror novels and movies. Its the dark woods; the overpowering numbers; the fear of closed spaces; the dahsed hopes of escape or mercy; the high anxiety of the approaching and inevitable sensations, and of course, the sociopathic personalities and taunting calculation of the ticklers themselves.

The ingredients are simple - take a mischievous or sassy, albeit innocent subject, and cast her in a situation of psychological horror. She is placed in a world of un-reason; a place where common decency and the boundaries of humanity are sorely compromised. Now, simply replace the blood and gore with bondage and tickling, and voila!

I have found each story to be a journey for me into the realm of psychopathic behavior. The thing about psychopathy is that it breaches the borders of reason, and creates a mental parallel universe from which the antagonist can act without reservation or conscience, other than whatever it is that drives her/him to their purely self fulfilling actions. When a tickler of that calibre is released upon a defenseless and exquisitely ticklish victim, the possibilities for writing are endless.

:bowing: I bow before the master. :bowing:

Wow.....this had got to be my favorite story. Ever since I first read it in a TFTA magazine, I've always thought this story is a wonderful example of imagination, excellent writing, and of course bondage and tickling! I love the different scenarios that Rachel is subjected to, and I love the ending when the sadistic Mira finally gets hers!

Great job!

--T

Mercy: I'm so glad to see you again, and thank you for the compliment. I like stories which revolve around several different tickling themes, or at least several ticklers and ticklees. That's why I enjoyed writing this story, Asylum 7, and Grayton's Gamut.

DuanneWalton: Thank you so much. I'm truly flattered.

Tamia: This was a fun story for me because it allowed my creativity to wander without concern about any grounding in reality. The world of Virtual City is one in which anything can and does happen. Thanks again, and I'm so glad to hear that this is your favorite story...for now. Hopefully I'll write something even better.

BOOM

An instant classic. What an amazing story my friend. It would be my greatest wish to have my stories come close to this in intensity. Seriously, I simply lack the gall, the bravado of allowing my dark imagination work in such a fashion. You wield creativity as if it were a blade and slay us with genius.

Bravo Shadow, en garde sans infinitum!

Ace Riley said:
BOOM

An instant classic. What an amazing story my friend. It would be my greatest wish to have my stories come close to this in intensity. Seriously, I simply lack the gall, the bravado of allowing my dark imagination work in such a fashion. You wield creativity as if it were a blade and slay us with genius.

Bravo Shadow, en garde sans infinitum!

BOOM indeed, my friend. That compliment simply blew me away. Thank you so much for such kind words.

I think the biggest effort needed to explore that part of yourself is to simply identify what it is about horror, psychological suspense, etc. that you find appealing, and then apply that genre to tickling stories.

I anticipate the day when I can begin writing again. I have quite a few new tales to tell that have thus far languished in the recesses of my imagination, yearning for the light of day.

It has always been my greatest desire to open up that part of my readers' imagination so they too may explore what they dare not say out loud. ;)

Thank you again 100 times over.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back