• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Visions of Gargalesis" #1 - abandoned project (machine/f, feet)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
Many, many months ago I played around with the idea of creating another art portfolio just like "TechTickling" (which was published through MTJ Publishing). It was around the time when I first started doing entirely digitally colored art. I finished 4 pics, mainly to test out the newly discovered digital medium on my typical machine-themed art.
But then I started on an entirely different project, and "Visions of Gargalesis" was abandoned.

Rather than letting them gathering digital dust in my archive, I thought you all might appreciate it if I shared these pics with you.

So here's the first one. Hope you enjoy, guys.

Superb tech art as always Scavenger! As much as this can be horrific to imagine, the idea that this is fabricated as fictitious art is the relief...which means you have communicated the thematic fantasy effectively.

It sure is worth to collect arts from you, so thanks for sharing this! It's very much like something from Vicky's Defeat.

You know that *we* always drool for more. :cheer:

You know how much of a fan I am, bro. This is seriously good work. You, myself and Augustine seem to have this thing for utterly sadistic and inescapable devices...it's good to know I'm not alone in my madness. :triangle:

Can't wait to see the rest of them.

Superb tech art as always Scavenger! As much as this can be horrific to imagine, the idea that this is fabricated as fictitious art is the relief...which means you have communicated the thematic fantasy effectively.

...what?

great as always.Where exactly are her arms though?

Dave,
While many of us do not possess the talents of you few wonderful and giving artists, I assure you... you are definately not alone in your madness for devious and inescapable bondage and tickling.
As always, in gratitude....

SexyGameDesigns: Thanks! :) Indeed, if only The Matrix had this kind of visuals... I did use some matrix-esque scenarios in my comics though...

jessieticklish: Indeed, there is no escape... that would have been the prevailing theme of "Visions of Gargalesis", but then again my work is like this most of the time.

Bohemianne: Thank you very much, my friend! :) I did these pics while working on the final pages of Vicky's Defeat II, so there certainly was an influence (in the bonus art section of that comic there was a similar pic of a girl encased in metal plating. :)

Dave2112: Thanks man! I sometimes wonder... I do enjoy creating these disturbing sadistic images, but I can't imagine I'm that much a sadistic person in real life... well, I suppose an artist's mind are strange things... :D

wishfoot88: Thank you! :)

rajee: Thanks, man! :)

MeleeDuck_9: What Bohemianne means -I think- is that she finds the idea is so terrifying, she is relieved it's only a fantasy. Which is a great compliment, of course! :D

As for her arms, if you look closely, you'll notice she's almost entirely fused with the tech wall, her arms are bound behind her back and encased inside the wall to ensure total immobilisation. The wall/floor plating extends over several parts of her body, actually.

MeleeDuck_9: What Bohemianne means -I think- is that she finds the idea is so terrifying, she is relieved it's only a fantasy. Which is a great compliment, of course! :D

^ Exactly! :dancingmonster:

For some reason my words just tweaked. It's truly a great art, I was supposed to say!

awesome stuff, reminds me of the borg from star trek....not that I watch star trek :p

I love it! Given the originality of your work, I can definitely believe that sometimes you get more ideas than you can keep up with! Thanks for sharing this gem!

Haribish! : Thank you! :) Knowing the Borg and not watching Star Trek...? Hehe, the Borg are awesome. Probably one of the most amazing Star Trek characters -Seven of Nine- is a Borg. :D

Kunzite: Thanks man! It's true, I got so many ideas, and so little time to use them. Having to choose from them can be tough sometimes...

Kalamos: ... eh?

Pantera: Thank you very much! :)

Concerning commissions, that is something that is very difficult for me to do at the moment -both time-wise and on a technical, logistical level. I suppose one could always make a request... though I can't even be sure I would ever get round to actually do the pic.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back