• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Visions of Gargalesis" #2 - abandoned project (machine/***f; all over; NUDITY!!)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
"Visions of Gargalesis" #2 - abandoned project (machine/***f; all over; NUDITY!!)

"Many, many months ago I played around with the idea of creating another art portfolio just like "TechTickling" (which was published through MTJ Publishing). It was around the time when I first started doing entirely digitally colored art. I finished 4 pics, mainly to test out the newly discovered digital medium on my typical machine-themed art.
But then I started on an entirely different project, and "Visions of Gargalesis" was abandoned.

Rather than letting them gathering digital dust in my archive, I thought you all might appreciate it if I shared these pics with you."

Here's the second one. :)

Attachments

• VOG2.jpg
    VOG2.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 1,199
cool sacavenger 4 four pair tickle and nudity woman half nudity ty nice.

Selection number 2 of this series ratchets up the erotica considerably, what with several yards more exposed skin and those cunning, busy little nipple brushes! The Wall-o'-Soles doesn't hurt, either... foot-lovers (and I speak from first-hand experience) couldn't hope for more fashionable interior decorating! Actually, the curved trajectory of the tootsie line-up (bent to compliment the central figure's back-arching) suggests the harrowing imagery of a revolver cylinder; and though the machinery appears to be firing fully for each participant, the irresistible impulse to yell "Ready! Aim! Fire!" adds a forbidding edge to the already delicious proceedings! Gun-metal clamps and fingers (strung up to attending pneumatic and/or electrical life's-blood) justify every sky-high expectation of satanic Scavenger robotics... an insectile riot of provocation that hums with precision, non-chaotic symmetry! This is the result when exacting rigor is applied to the gossamer lure of fetish sensuality... hilarity on an industrial scale!

Last edited:
This is so full of win. Inside, around, and all about its body and mind is win. Your colors, your technique, your subjects and scenes need nothing more said.

WIN

Fuck a doodle doo. I love it.

Or...

"Mr Wizard, get me the Hell IN THERE!"

i like this answer almost as much as i like the drawing...Scavenger..wow that is truly amazingly done..the expressions, the details..the feet lol...great job..and it's so much bondage and action..

sexygamedesigns:
Thanks! :)
Get in to do what? To take her place or to assist the machinery in the work they're doing? ;)

Magnata:
Thanks. :)

Littlebighead:
Thank you, yet again for this awesome review, almost poetical in it's elaborate use of words! :) In this picture I played around with the compositioning and placement of the visual elements almost in an abstract way. The curve is indeed a conscious design. Glad to hear you noticed that!

jimmy james:
Thanks man!! :super_hap

isabeau:
Thank you, my friend. :happy: So what you're saying is that you'd like to try the machine yourself? :shock: :ggrin:

I love your underground futuristic feel - reminds me of scenes from the Matrix or 12 Monkeys - superb collection of feet getting tickled by machinery next to the poor victim,
Ace Art as always Scav.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back