• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Viva Germans

ticklish Brad

TMF Poster
WOw...

Im here today to share with you two great little discussions about ticklishness and found 3 very ticklish lady from Germany

Im form Quebec, Canada, working with the tourists... Last week came a groups of Germans.. The guide responsible of the group was very cute, about mid-30... During the discussions, i talk about being ticklish as a reflex.. Then, i said that its a reflez that touch eveyones: SHe said: OH YEAh, youre so right" with an afraid look in her eyes saying that she is very ticklish too. So i jump on this opportunity: " you are ticklish too it seems??? "
She said: " loll very much yes and yo?"
i said: " god extremely.. Would you rate your ticklishness at the extremely level too?"
She answered: oh yeah. i just cant stand it.. everywhere.. But the worst its on my feet soles... i can die!!"
I said: like me loll and like many peoples i think!
She said: yeah, im sure evryone has his weakness (again the look in her eyes look like she was saying: i cant imagine someone not laughing whem tickled!!!"

SECONDS;
Yesterday, still at my job, came 2 beautiful ladys from Germany again, about 30 yo...Two blonds...very cute...looking like Jill from Fusstickler heheh

I said: "i was chatting with a german girl the other day ans she ask me somethin that she cant tranlate in englih: kitzeln. What is the meaning of it?"

The first blond said: (she was acting, tickling herself in the ribs but not touching her) " Its when you crwal and laugh when someone doi this to you! BOY THAT was CUTE!!!

I said: "Ok, loll its tickling or being ticklish in englis.. and o am i!"

They both started to laugh...

i said: "But almost all the people are ticklish you think?"

The same first lady said: "Oy yeah... youre right!!"

So i jump again : "So are you???"

The first one : " God, very much... in ribs, armpits and feet ... feet is the worst spot on me..."

The sedonc: Gosh, i cant stand it.. i laugh juste to think about it... my feet are impoissible to touch, i kick at the medecine or pedicure..."

The first: yeah me too... feather on my sole feet make me die in seconds for sure!! and my ribs are untouchable too""

i said: god, we are at the same level than.. "

" You are very ticklish too???""

"Gosh,im exactly like you said!!"

Very good day it was...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back