• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Viviana & Bella Free Clip! F/F Brand New 10.12.06

I must say, I think Viviana is quite ticklish, and I would love to have the opportunity to tickle her. What a great clip. Thanks so much for posting.

I learned long ago that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all...I think this phrase applies to tickle fetish. Move on. You gain nothing by negativity

Viviana, good job. I have a lot of your work from PV days, and I do enjoy your clips. Keep it up, and hope to see a lot more. You seem to truly enjoy it

natural tickler said:
I learned long ago that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all...I think this phrase applies to tickle fetish. Move on. You gain nothing by negativity
I'd have to disagree on that one. You see I've made a positive comment here but I feel that a producer deserves constructive criticism, *both* negative and positive. It helps to improve his work and thus gives the community better material. If one seriously feels the model is not ticklish, things couldn't go any wronger and have to be changed. If you get only positive comments as a producer but your sales drop you don't even know what your mistake is. The problem in this case was that the statements were getting a little rude.

That's gettin' the fires burnin'!!

Man, I just love to see conflict and abuse on threads which one wouldn't normally think could be brought about by such subject matter. It makes for an interesting evening. Then again, I am a twisted and spiteful bastard.
Moving on, I really don't give two turds whether or not Viviana is faking in this or any other tickling video for all I care. What matters is she's hot, sells it well (in my opinion), and I would not mind doing naughty things to her, one of which being tickling. As aforementioned earlier in this thread, if you don't like the product, don't buy it.
I am not buying it for three reasons: 1. If someone happened to find it I would be very embarrassed, because my fetish is still in the closet. 2. I am a cheapskate, which leads me to reason number three... 3. I get my jollies to the free clips anyway.
Wrapping up...Great work, Viviana and Bella, and I can't wait to see more of you two lovely ladies in the near future! Thanks and Happy Tickling! :devil:

kirasao said:
Moving on, I really don't give two turds whether or not Viviana is faking in this or any other tickling video for all I care. What matters is she's hot, sells it well (in my opinion)
I'm still surprised at how many people can say of themselves they have a "tickling fetish" while that means something different in every single case. I couldn't be watching a vid of which I have the slightest notion the 'lee might be faking. Others are satisfied when the "model is hot" and "selling it well". If I poke a girl in her side and she laughs just to amuse me and not because she's ticklish I would hate it and feel like an idiot. And that's how I feel when watching a bad video. Your fetish is definitely not the same that I have. That's fine, it just really intrigues me. :)

An interesting individual you are....

leechmaster said:
I'm still surprised at how many people can say of themselves they have a "tickling fetish" while that means something different in every single case. I couldn't be watching a vid of which I have the slightest notion the 'lee might be faking. Others are satisfied when the "model is hot" and "selling it well". If I poke a girl in her side and she laughs just to amuse me and not because she's ticklish I would hate it and feel like an idiot. And that's how I feel when watching a bad video. Your fetish is definitely not the same that I have. That's fine, it just really intrigues me. :)

Gee, do you often go out of your way to be this nice or does it just come naturally? When you go to a theater and pay 8 bucks for a ticket, you don't do it because you believe what you're about to see is real. You pay 8 bucks because there is realism in the movie. Follow me so far? When you watch a tickling vid or clip, are you absolutely sure beyond a shadow of a doubt whether or not the 'lee is actually ticklish? To say "yes" would be preposterous. You probably wouldn't know that unless you knew the 'lee personally or tickled him/her. If you poke a girl in her side spontaneously, and she laughs, more than likely she is ticklish. With your attitude, I don't see her doing it just to make you happy.

Viviana is such a total cutie. I hafta say she is on my top ten Lees of all time list. And I also hafta say that given the opportunity - I would LOOOOOOOOVE to see how ticklish she really is :woot:

On the whole fake - nonfake issue. I can cetainly understand how if you think the model is blatantly faking a reaction, that might be a turn off to you. If she were faking well enough - you would not know she was faking. So it sounds like the critics on this thread are commenting on her acting skills. It also sounds like the criticism is useless and noproductive.

If you are looking for great acting - Scent of a Woman is fantastic!!! (Although I secretly think Al Pacino is faking the whole blind thing).

If you are looking for a total hottie who is damn ticklish (or a frigging hot faker IMHO) than this is a great clip to buy.

Be sure to check out Scent of a Woman.. (and write Pacino a really pissed off message if you think he's not blind). Or be civil and enjoy the FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE clip.

Thanks to the producers who made this fine clip, to Viviana's parents who made such a fine woman, and to he community in general who supports all that is hot and tickley.

kirasao said:
When you go to a theater and pay 8 bucks for a ticket, you don't do it because you believe what you're about to see is real.
Are you serious with that comparison or just too annoyed to write a reasonable answer? If you watch an interview with the actor and he says "I think my acting in that movie was great" you can agree and say "I'm gonna watch his upcoming movies, too". Would you keep watching a model's vids after hearing her say "I can sell it very well"? If yes, you're the way I thought you were when I wrote my first response. However, if you talk about her putting up a show that won't let you discover her faking by any chance, then I couldn't complain, either. And actually there are lees where you can be almost a hundred percent sure she is *not* faking. So it does make a difference. But you wrote something like "I don't care if she's faking as long as..." So I can assure you I wasn't going out of my way but just trying to understand the way you look at it. No reason to react like you did. And even though your comparison was blatant nonsense I think I've finally come to the conclusion that I misread your initial post. Sorry about that.

The Bandito said:
If you are looking for great acting - Scent of a Woman is fantastic!!! (Although I secretly think Al Pacino is faking the whole blind thing).

Be sure to check out Scent of a Woman.. (and write Pacino a really pissed off message if you think he's not blind).

Now that's funny. Whoo-haaaa! I think he might have been faking the Cuban accent in Scarface, too. I wrote him a real nasty letter over that one. That bastard.

ya know

cum (pun intended) to think of it, I don't think superman can really fly!
Still great work VV.
I agree with one itty bitty point from the gallery of ticklers, to let a producer know opinions good or bad is a good thing, just don't be rude about it, we have come along way in our community since the old days. Let's stick together!

I'll try to speak slowly for you...

leechmaster said:
Are you serious with that comparison or just too annoyed to write a reasonable answer? If you watch an interview with the actor and he says "I think my acting in that movie was great" you can agree and say "I'm gonna watch his upcoming movies, too". Would you keep watching a model's vids after hearing her say "I can sell it very well"? If yes, you're the way I thought you were when I wrote my first response. However, if you talk about her putting up a show that won't let you discover her faking by any chance, then I couldn't complain, either. And actually there are lees where you can be almost a hundred percent sure she is *not* faking. So it does make a difference. But you wrote something like "I don't care if she's faking as long as..." So I can assure you I wasn't going out of my way but just trying to understand the way you look at it. No reason to react like you did. And even though your comparison was blatant nonsense I think I've finally come to the conclusion that I misread your initial post. Sorry about that.

The point I'm making is that tickling and ticklishness may be very much physical, but they are also very much states of mind and perception. If I view a tickling vid and I tell you that I know whole-heartedly that the 'lee is definitely being tickled and that he/she appears to be ticklish, then that is the case as far as I know. On the flipside, if you view the same vid and declare that the 'lee is the biggest faker on God's green earth, then that is just the way it is...non-negotiable. I would still have my convictions and you would still have yours. You know what? There's nothing wrong with that. To further deter any confusion, if a 'lee were to hypothetically come out and say that she were faking (I only watch */f vids), I would not be interested in viewing any videos featuring her as the 'lee. My faith in her sincerity would be severely diminished. The reason I said I don't care if Viviana is a faker is because I have no reason to believe she is. I am honestly convinced that she really is being tickled in her videos. Until I have proof otherwise I will continue to think so. I may sound like a hypocrite, but I don't care. In due time, with an open mind, this will all make sense to you.....

kirasao said:
The reason I said I don't care if Viviana is a faker is because I have no reason to believe she is.
So we both like the vid because we're quite convinced she is really ticklish. What were we actually talking about? :) I agree that everyone has a different perception of tickling material of course and I finally understand what you wanted to say. But you have to admit that you expressed yourself in a way that could easily be misunderstood ("I don't care if...") because actually you do care and just meant it's no use arguing too much about it.

tickle fetish said:
they are selling videos saying they are ticklish,has nothing to do with them being pretty. the point is and you even said this THEY ARE NOT TICKLISH,its all acting now. and one last thing,dont be so sure that Viv herself is the one answering this post,just think about it.

Why wouldn't I be answering my own posts? who else would be? I enjoy reading all of the quotes-good or bad. We all have our opinions...It doesn't stop me from having fun! SO the negative people can go on being miserable and the rest of us can go on having a great time.... :bouncybou
XOXO
Yes it is really me.....Viviana

here, here

Couldn't have said it better myself!! Keep up the great work, the sane part of the group is with ya.

Ummm...humuna humuna humuna...

Oh my Lord does she have some hot reactions or what?!?! You're nails are driving me crazy is like the "bite my bottom lip and say mmm" line of the week!!!

i whole-heartedly agree Knot Amwezed, i believe my exact words were "oh dear god!" before i fell from my computer chair because of a sudden rush of blood to a very obvious place

The Bandito said:
(Although I secretly think Al Pacino is faking the whole blind thing).
:D

Seriously, guys, how can you debate on *ticklishness*?
I understand the whole turn-on and turn-off thing. You buy a vid for the tickling.
Not for the feet, the smile and the assorted anatomy.
Ok, I can accept that.

But, how can you gauge ticklishness on reactions alone?
Reactions can be misleading; most mildly ticklish ppl - the one that actually let you tie them up without forking money out - won't trash and wiggle that much.
Heck, even really ticklish ppl manage to hold it in, if they have a good reason to.

The kind of ticklishness somebody seems to be looking for is simply clashing with the basics of good film making.
Models jerk, ticklers get in the way; you can't take a decent shot 'cause everything is moving too fast.

Really, I would understand, even agree on the issue of ropework and tickling technique.
I find some setups and ticklers less than satisfactory, compared with my expectations and fantasies.

But ticklishness, is tougher to gauge.
Actually, I would like the detractors to show us a clip of somebody they deem *genuinely* ticklish.
Telling us you're not buying is not helping much.
Besides, nobody gives a thing about that.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back