• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Viviana Reveals Her Tickle Secrets *New* 10.28.09 M/F

Viviana's VV

TMF Regular
Viviana and I were finally in the same state for a brief time, and she couldn't wait to shoot a few tickle clips!
Here's her message from her website:

"Hi, it's Viviana! For this clip, I thought I'd tell you a few of my tickle spot secrets, and I reveal the best ways to tickle my upper body. Find out what techniques work best on my underarms, my sides, my inner arms and my neck. After I tell all, there's a handy demonstration, and I get tickled all over my upper body while I'm strapped tightly into the purple bondage table. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to give out that information. On second thought, I love to be tickled, so it was all worth it! Enjoy!"

Hope you all like the sneak peek, and please visit Viviana's Tickling Video Vault if you'd like to get the whole clip:
http://clips4sale.com/studio/6995

Thanks!

with all my respect to your work but, I have seen in a view vids that her breasts are very ticklish, why is this area never bieng tickled anymore, I mean she has a nice set of breasts bieng exposed to tickle or can she really not handle to tickle her breasts?, I really loved to see a video of viviana to see how ticklish these bieutifull breasts are.
grtz.

I m one of the Viviana freaks fan's, she have a nice laugh and beautiful body...Two Thumbs Up...!...keep it coming,bro..

Glad to see you're back Viviana!!! I know I missed you very much!
This clip look very interesting, and you look great by way!!!
I hope you are here to stay, and share more tickling with us!

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Always nice to see her get tickled :judges:
But I doubt there are any tickle-secrets of her that haven't been revealed already...

Always a treat to see the vivacious Viviana in another clip. I think she's the bee's knees. :xbee:

I also think that ttl should have used the word 'breast' at least one more time in his post. :p

Awesome clip! Thanks for posting.

Always a treat to see the vivacious Viviana in another clip. I think she's the bee's knees. :xbee:

I also think that ttl should have used the word 'breast' at least one more time in his post. :p

Awesome clip! Thanks for posting.

HAHAAHAA, thanks for pointing me on that TKLMAN, I shall think about it in my future posts, all of viviana is in good proportion, always love to see a vid with her.
excuse me if i used to much of the B-word in my post.

Hey, thanks to all of you for the responses and the feedback. Glad you liked the clip. Viviana was happy to get back in front of the camera again.

ttl - I'm not sure if Viviana is open to doing a breast tickling clip, or even if she is ticklish there. If she is open to it, I'm sure it'll have to be a F/F clip, so that's a plus! I'll tell her about your request the next time we shoot. Of course, with our track record, it might be a while until the the next shoot, unfortunately. Wish it was different, but that's the geographic situation we find ourselves in right now. (we do have more clips coming up from this recent shoot, but sadly there's no breast tickling in them)

Not to belabor the point, but - just about every guy who's been a member here for any length of time has seen the topless Viviana clips. I own ALL of the topless Viv vids. They are extremely hot, and I watch them all the time. Seeing her tickled with her clothes on just doesn't compare to seeing her ... BREASTS :neenerneener:

Anyway, that's the deal, at least for me. I think some others are expressing the same sentiments.

he was asking about her breasts actually being touched and tickled in the clips, which we haven't done. I realize she's done topless clips, I was there, behind the camera shooting the whole thing. But her breasts were not tickled during those clips, and that's what ttl is inquiring about.
Oh yeah, and thanks for buying clips from her store, much appreciated!

Not to belabor the point, but - just about every guy who's been a member here for any length of time has seen the topless Viviana clips. I own ALL of the topless Viv vids. They are extremely hot, and I watch them all the time. Seeing her tickled with her clothes on just doesn't compare to seeing her ... BREASTS :neenerneener:

Anyway, that's the deal, at least for me. I think some others are expressing the same sentiments.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back