• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vixen wrapped and upperbody tickled Part1 m/f upperbody

theteam

TMF Master
Here we have Vixen, this time shes ready for some upper body tickles. I have her mummified with her boobs exposed, leaving me access to them and her armpits, as well as her neck being uncovered. Shes wearing a new sesnsory deprivation mask/half hood that is being tested out. I start by teasing under and around her boobs with my fingers. Watch as she smiles and squirms as the tickly sensations build up. Squealing and giggling a little when it gets too much as she is unable to escape the tickles.

Next I sneak my fingers under her armpits, which most dont realise is possible while wrapped. Even with her arms down, my fingers easily find their target and get to work. I break out a stiff and soft feather to tease her nipples and sensitive skin around them. I can tell she is enjoying these light tickly feathery strokes. The squirming starts again as I move up to her neck and give it some strokes too.

Back to tickling her boobs with my fingers before using the pulsar electric toothbrushes and getting a mixture of squeals, giggles and moans from her. With a few neck tickles thrown in for good measure. Even through the wrap, the vibrations tickle her stomach which she didnt expect. Returning to her boobs I give them a good work over with the toothbrushes. Youll see another unexpected spot get tickled with them which makes her laugh.

The toothbrushes really work well on her exposed boobs and give a mixture of reactions as I make sure to tickle and tease them. Getting the unexpected spot again gets her giggling out loud before giving her boobs more needed attention.

Always good to see a smile on her face and hear her cute giggles! Part 2 coming soon!

VixenWrapUpper1.jpgVixenWrapUpper2.jpgVixenWrapUpper3.jpgVixenWrapUpper4.jpg

Video preview and full video, only at https://genuinetickling.com/produit/vixen-wrapped-and-upperbody-tickled-part1/

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back