• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX ACE]Ni No Kusu

Hey there, Screamer. I was wondering if you had ever gotten around to looking into the game after returning. I've actually been stuck at returning and giving Chibi the Antidote for quite some time because the game keeps looking for a BattleStart Music or...some such. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to work around this one. If not, sorry to bug ya, man.

Got all the way to the ending only to discover I should've been a moral, upstanding, non-fetishist throughout the whole game. ...Oh well, back to square one.

There are several things I just can't seem to figure out. First, what's up with the statues? I get that there is some relation between them and the crystals at the norther tower (obviously), but... I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do with them at all. No matter how I examine them, nothing seems to happen. Second, where did that darn neko run off too? I looked at all the hints in this thread, but I still can't find her. She's near (but not inside) an inn? In a village? Probably the first one? … … … … Nope, still can't find her.

How...did you make it to the end? Did it not crash for you when you were turning over the antidote?

How...did you make it to the end? Did it not crash for you when you were turning over the antidote?

As a matter of fact, the game tried to crash on me twice, once at the antidote and once at the alien side-quest. But it was no big deal; since the missing files were sounds, all I needed to do was copy/paste some random sound clip into the appropriate folder and change its name to match the name of the missing file each time.

I am not sure if you had finished your problem, but I still want to give an advice.

1,You need to answer all the questions correctly (4 questions) that Sensei in school asked you. Then you will get an Orb so that you can activity those statues(Totally 6). Finally go to the norther tower and face a cute but hard one...
2, That Daxn Cat would hide on the left side of the ghost inn once. Don t enter that inn, just search outside. Though she will run away again, it would be easier to see her on your main quest 's way.
Sorry for my bad English. Hope this would help you.

PS: IF you miss Sensei 's question, got any buzzzzz, there is no way unless loading a earlier save or starting a new game...

I am not sure if you had finished your problem, but I still want to give an advice.

1,You need to answer all the questions correctly (4 questions) that Sensei in school asked you. Then you will get an Orb so that you can activity those statues(Totally 6). Finally go to the norther tower and face a cute but hard one...
2, That Daxn Cat would hide on the left side of the ghost inn once. Don t enter that inn, just search outside. Though she will run away again, it would be easier to see her on your main quest 's way.
Sorry for my bad English. Hope this would help you.

PS: IF you miss Sensei 's question, got any buzzzzz, there is no way unless loading a earlier save or starting a new game...

If I missed even one question, eh? Well that certainly rules me out; I got them all wrong on purpose :p. And I found the cat (finally) thanks to you. No wonder I couldn't before; she wasn't in a village after all. Now the only thing left to do... is start over so I can unlock the stuff I utterly failed to during my first round. (sigh)

If I missed even one question, eh? Well that certainly rules me out; I got them all wrong on purpose :p. And I found the cat (finally) thanks to you. No wonder I couldn't before; she wasn't in a village after all. Now the only thing left to do... is start over so I can unlock the stuff I utterly failed to during my first round. (sigh)

GOOD LUCK!
Actually this game has many 'one way road'. You should not miss any clue or you would never get it. Maybe a new journey could help you find something you missed in the first round.
The ending is the same. Try to get a different ending in your second round. Have fun!

Completed with all the awards and the good ending. This game was very hard, and there is certainly room for improvement, but I very much enjoyed it nonetheless.

Does anyone still have a working link to this game?

Can anyone share the link of the game. The old ones are not working. Really want to play this one on android

Hate to ask but this is the only game I don't have a download for. Anyone have a copy to share?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back