• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vynnie's big toes restrained with leather toe cuffs (F/F, free clip #2)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here's a preview for clip #2 in the "Last Laugh Mem" series. It's similar to the previous one, but this time Vynnie's big toes are pulled back by a pair of leather toe cuffs. Also, I help Elie with the tickling for a good portion of the scene, each taking care of one foot. Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 640x480.

Actually, I've already released all 9 clips in the Last Laugh Mem series on my Clips4Sale.com store. A preview clip that covers the whole thing can be found on my website. But I'll release the previews for individual clips more gradually.

In case you haven't seen the preview for clip #1, you can get find it by going to this thread: www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=120901

Thanks guys. Yeah, I rather like the toe bondage myself. Traditionally I've used things like shoelaces to pull the toes back. But most of the models found them uncomfortable. The leather toe cuffs aren't perfect, and some models still don't like them, but they're definitely an improvement. I'm sure some of the models in the past that couldn't stand the shoelaces could at least have tolerated the cuffs.

Wow, Francois - you really have a lot of variety in your clips!

Wow, Francois - you really have a lot of variety in your clips!

Thanks. I try to do the best I can with what I have, considering I'm mostly limited to doing shoots in my own apartment. Coming up with a variety of different positions and interesting variations isn't always easy. Preparing the models is often more work than the more standard positions, and they don't always work as well, either because they're not as comfortable or not as secure. I could stick to the basics and things would be a lot easier. For instance, I could have all the models locked in stocks on my massage table, arms tied over the head. It's simple, quick, reasonably comfortable, and it gives access to all the main ticklish areas. It would save a lot of time and trouble, both for me and for the models. But somehow I still feel the need to try new things, or at least reuse original positions that I've used before. I figure that if I don't do that, my videos will get boring after a while and people will eventually give up on them. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I see it. Besides, I like the variety.

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back