• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Waisted Chance in TV and Movies...

there is a scene in desperate housewives in where teri drops through the floor so her feet are dangling from the hole and then a guy comes in. he gets pissed at her and just pulls her out. omg that is when i really thougt omg what a loser xD

full house

I remember the telethon episode where becky was in the magic box and had her nylon foot exposed. Joey has placed the scarf in each hand but never did anything with her toes or foot. I was bummed as the always seem to give the assistant a tickle on the foot. Also there often was some tickle play on full house but becky was never part of it. It would have been cute to have seen atleast one scene.

Another was last night, well maybe too if you consider the first one a chance. TCM had the out-of -towners and California Suite on last night.

First the Out-Of-Towners (1970 version). In the middle of the movie, Jack Lemmon's wife (Sandy Dennis) has no shoes and she steps on a pop top and cuts her heel. Jack Lemmon goes behind her and lifts her leg up and has her ankle and is looking ather foot, he doesn't touch it or anything. I realize, being in that situation, that tickling would be the last on their minds but it was a fun scene to watch.

In California Suite, Walter Mathau is trying to wake up this beautiful blonde who spent the night with him. He tries to put her stockings back on while she is still passed out. He eventually slaps her feet in desperation. If it would have been one of us, I'm sure spanking them would have been way at the bottom of the list!

The Original Star Wars Trilogy

Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope
The scene in which Darth Vader comes to Princess Leias cell to interrogate her on the whereabouts of the stolen death star plans. He enters followed by an interrogation droid carrying a needle, probably with Sodium Pentothol. Later he stated that he stuck her with it it in order to make her talk. Now the better way to have doen that scene would have been Princess Leia in some kind of metal stocks or tied spread eagle to a table & the droiad carrying a feather or two & tickled her feet.

Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
Again Darth Vader wants information we clearly see Han solo getting strapped down to a machine & tortured but some kind of heat generating elctric shock machine, but when he is is brought back to the prison cell, Leia is soon to follow no indication of how she was interrogated. Again she could have been tickled.

Star Wars Episode VI Return of the Jedi
There are 2 times in this film that Princess Leia could have been tickled.
1st when she is rescuing Han Solo & they are captured by Jabba The Hutt, now we later see her in a slave girl outfit whose to say Jabba didn't have her interrogated for any information what so ever?
2nd when Princess Leia meets Wicket the Ewok & she follows him back to the Eowk camp whose to say they didn't interrogate her to find out why she & the Rebels were there to see if they knew why the Imperials were on their planet as well.

I am a die hard Star Wars fan, however I am very disappointed that these chances were passed up.

Also an episode of Walker Texas Ranger where Alex Cahill is tied to Walkers bed, spread eagle no shoes or socks on, while Walker is restrained to the ground ut side & suppose dot die from Scorpion stings. But I mean come on how can u not tickle someone who was in Alex's position, thats about the biggest insult I've ever seen.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back