• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wait. More Threats, And. Other Problems.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Now, Ross had to wait for the MRI.

Even with the "Boutique Doctor System" that Ross dealt with, he still had to wait to get an MRI, which was not easy.

In the meantime, Ross was battling his condition, some days feeling okay, and other days feeling terrible.

Ross was also having memory lapses. One night, he went to bed, thought he had taken his medicines, perhaps, did not, and had an "episode" in the middle of the night.

The episode was not a full blown bad seizure , but was at least a blackout.

Kayley knew what had happened, and was very upset.

Ross called Doctor K to inform him, stayed home one day, was able to go into the office the next day, and tried to get back into the swing of things.l

In the meantime, the lawsuit against Tazzio was being prepared.

Ross and his lawyers could be "bold" , but they also knew that it might have "consequences. "

Ross tried to busy himself by approving projects, but he was bored out of his mind, even though he was sick.

Ross also sat in via Zoom on three shows from OKC for two hours a day, for three straight days.

Ross intended to "sneak away" IE just pack, and either tell Kayley the night before, or the morning of, to not give her time to badger him .

Ross's "new company idea" had to be on the back burner, there was just too much going on to work on it at the present time.

Once again, the whole house of cards was potentially serious, and so uncertain.

Would things be worked out? If so how would they be worked out, and how long would it take?

That would all be seen.

One night, he went to bed, thought he had taken his medicines, perhaps, did not,
It sounds like Ross needs one of those medication holders with 14 compartments that you load once a week. Then you can tell immediately whether you have taken your morning or evening medications by whether the compartment is empty or full.
In the meantime, the lawsuit against Tazzio was being prepared.
That's good news, as far as I am concerned.

Attachments

• holder 14.jpg
    holder 14.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 1
LOL Mils,. the problem solver.

I think that Mitch needs one of those compartments as well.

Luckily last night I remembered to take everything, so I felt okay, and fell asleep normally, for me.

Yes, Hopefully Tazzio will get his.

Although I'm sure that twists and turns will be in the cards, as they always are for Ross.

More to come hopefully by Thursday, depending.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back