• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

waited a while, first post, (m/ff)

TheYoungJoker

My senior year of high school, I became friends with two girls, lets call them Jessie and Laura. We hung out every now and then along with other friends, and I learned pretty quickly that they were both really ticklish. Laura was ridiculously ticklish everywhere, Jessie wasn't as ticklish, but still very ticklish, but she was the better looking of the two. Anyway, on New Year's Eve, i got a call from Jessie saying I should come over to Laura's house to hang out. I figured all of friends would be there but it was just the three of us. So naturally, i had to make a move.
Jessie was on the computer in the corner of the room and me and Laura were sitting on the couch watching TV when I casually started poking her in the side. She tried to resist but eventually she fell to the floor trying to protect herself. Seeing this, I said to her, "Laura, youre pretty ticklish arent you?" she nodded. "So i guess you would really freak out if i did this!"
I jumped on the floor and pinned her down. She tried to fight back and call for Jessie to help her but she just looked at us and laughed. I held Laura's arms above her head and just started to casually chat with her. Not teasing, just random conversation while i held both of her hands with my hands. At a sudden point, I made a quick dash with both of my hands to her stomach. She was caught off guard and going crazy! She begged and pleaded as i scribbled my fingers up and down her sides. As soon as i felt she was starting to squirm away, (or i thought she had enough) i grabbed her hands again and pinned her back down. I played the same game with her for about 10 minutes, tickling her on and off.
Eventually, Jessie came over and tried to help her best friend. She pushed me off of Laura, but as she did, I grab held of Jessie, and wrestled her to the ground. Now i had her hands pinned above her head! Laura laughed to herself and said, "thats what you get for waiting so long to help me!" and i knew i had her good. I knew Jessies weak spot was her armpits so after a few seconds of casual conversation i dove into them. It was the best reaction out of her i had even seen. She was laughing hysterically and squirming and begging for me to stop or Laura to help her but it fell upon deaf ears. I tickled her until she started punching me with her free hand and I had to hold them again. I tickled her for about 10 minutes as well and when i was finally done, both of them told me how much they hated me and how that was the worst experience of their lives. But i knew they were exaggerating, and when they went to pin me down to get revenge i let them, because i knew it would only add to their disappointment that im not ticklish, and it gave me a reason to tickle them back as well.
That night was really the first time i got to tickle someone for an extended period of time, and to this day, about four years later, im a senior in college now, i still havent had as great of an experience as i did that night.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back