• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Walking Around Barefoot

FFT32

Verified
Hey All,

Do you guys love it when your gal walks around the house barefoot?

Rachel spent the day in her bare feet and I spent the day with a hard on. I love seeing her bare feet exposed. For me, its the same as seeing a beautiful face, nice breasts, or a sexy ass out in the open. Needles to say, she will be getting the shit tickled out of those sexy little feet tonight! I am pretty sure she is expecting it, lol!

Gals, do you like to flash your ticklish areas for your guys to enjoy and suffer through the day? ;o)

The look of it is awesome, but I hate what it does to the soles...

Agreed! I LOVE it when the Wife goes around the house barefoot!!! And, even at my age, I also get a hard-on whenever I watch her do so. Like you say, that does for me what other guys might like in seeing bare breasts, tushes, or whatever.

Havent gotten that lucky yet but it would be a great bonus one day

Closest i had is a grad school classmate who always went barefoot in class. Makes me wonder how i passed the course sometimes haha

Not particularly. Most summers, bare feet are a must. If they did turn me on, I’d be screwed.

Yes I absolutely love it. Can't take my eyes off when a girl is walking around barefoot and showing her bare soles

Oh for sure! Plus then you have no choice but to tie them down and give a thorough scrubbing later to get those soles squeaky clean! If the recipient is falling all over themselves in helpless hysterics, well, such is life ;p

My mrs does quite often and it drives me to distraction. If she wants my attention her bare feet appear on my lap and she then has my full attention.

It could the best turn on for a person with a foot fetish! So yes I like it very much so!

LBFT

I'm not so fond of it, since in my experience it makes the feet a lot less sensitive (mine as well btw). I rather prefer her walking around in boots or sneakers, provided I can take care of her bare feet after that!

We've had a barefoot in the house rule for about 5 years now as part of our kink lifestyle. Obviously I love it since I made the rule lol. I like the visual of my wife barefoot outside of the houseas well but as others have said there are some downsides so that doesn't happen often.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back