• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wall Street Video: Luscious Lethal

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Just got Wall Street’s “Luscious Lethal” video featuring Playboy model Laurie Wallace and web models Katie Jordan and Allanah Rhodes. It’s a really long video-over an hour and a half! It is not a high tech affair-it’s filmed with a simple video camera but it features at least one model I’d love to see tickled again-Katie Jordan. And in fact, she is the first one on the video.

The plot and style reminds me of the old Harmony video “Ten Handed Tickle Team”. Wall Street as Devil Mask is capturing the girls to get the information regarding some terror group (fun!). Katie Jordan, a brunette, laughs gorgeously and the first two segments of this video (with her) are the best. Unfortunately, she later gets tied where she is practically upside down to the camera, with her soles AWAY from the camera. This is tickling video no-no!! One of the great things about the early sequence is that even as Wall street is savagely attacking her upperbody, her soles keep kicking right into the camera. So I would have to say, Katie’s first two scenes are the best of the video, and I would get another video with her in it, especially as Wall Street is bound to improve such drawbacks with future tapes.

The Allanah Rhodes segment suffers from the same problem of the later segments of Katie-uncomfortable looking position and bondage. Allanah seems nicely ticklish, especially when he gets to her sides. There is less of Allanah than the other two girls (it seems) and it also appears that this might have been the first segment filmed. Anyhow, when he gets her upperbody she breaks out into nice giggles but seems in discomfort some of the time. To be honest, I have to rewatch this sequence since I can’t remember that much about it.

I can’t say I loved the Laurie Wallace sequence, which is pretty long and makes up the bulk of the tape. It comes down to she just doesn’t seem that ticklish, if at all, as she is able to say sentence after sentence and hardly laughs. Or it could be that she is just more of a screamer than a laugher…but either way, it was disappointing….though, through no fault of Wall Street’s tickling, which certainly seemed like it would work on any other ticklish girl. Wall Street himself has great tickling hands….big, with long fingers and tickles skillfully. The problem ultimately is the ticklishness of the models and sometimes the bondage, which often looks painful and uncomfortable.

I think this tape is a good start for Wall Street and I’m looking forward to what he does next. I would recommend this tape on the basis of the Katie Jordan sequence.

Is this video now available for purchase? WallStreet, please advise on the details of how to order, if this is the case. Thanks. :cool:

I am awaiting Tax ID# and my new P.O. Box so that I can give you guys a secure way to buy it.
Remember that I'm not a full time Video Producer. Also remember that it will be released in limited number and I'm only going to charge something like $20.
I recently spoke to a gentleman who is trying to get vid clips posted. I hope we are successful. I know people like to see samples before they buy. I greatly appreciate Nontkl taking the time to review my tape and post his remarks. I figured his reputation speaks for itself and I knew I could trust him to give an honest review.

Wallstreet, I can't wait to see this one for myself! Please let us know when it's available as I want to snap one up. Good luck on any future endeavors.

Personally,
I thought it was cool how Wallstreet took the review, it pointed out both the great points and flaws. That's how I like to lay out a review. Thanks Non!
An honest review is what I look for and the fact that these models are not specialized "ticklee" models, I will buy the vid. Just to have it in my collection!

I've been patient Wallstreet but I can't holds it in anymore.... give me... NOW! ;)

I know you're just a regular schmoe like us and sharing your personal vids, and that kicks ass.

Peace,
DK

Can't wait to get this Wallstreet

Wallstreet,

Looking forward to getting your video. You've actually lived out many of our fantasies in that you had 3 beautiful women in a tickle video shoot. My god.............you are the man!

Giantfan

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back