• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Want to find out more about Sweed? Or swedes in general? ASK! :D

Sweed

4th Level Indigo Feather
Hi everyone! :D

I'm bored. So, I looked thorugh the subjects here and noticed this trend of starting "ask me anything"-threads. :) I'm usually not the kind of girl who follows trends, but I'll make an exception this time. ;)

So; anything you want to know about me? Or the weather? Or sweden? Or philosophy? Anything? Just ask. :D

:yourock: ;)

/ Sweed

So what was the background story to that "hamster" nickname of yours again? :D :p

Why are you such a copy-cat? :neenerneener:

I'm just the same as everyone else here! ;) Well, at least for now. xD

And why? Because I'm bored right now! xD

Well hello there! :hello:

How are you? How's Sweden?

:hello: :D

I'm fine, thanks. :D And you? Sweden is fine. :) Many people complain though, 'cause it's been snowing almost all day and it never stops! :p (at least where I live, I'm not sure about the rest part of the country :p)

So what was the background story to that "hamster" nickname of yours again? :D :p

Heey, you're evil! :p :D

I'm not sure exactly how it started, but I think it started when my ex (or not my ex but my exex or whatever you call it xD) started to realize how ticklish I am. He thought my reactions were very funny, especially one sound when I squeal in a way that makes me sound like a hamster. So therefore, the hamster nickname. :p

Another thing that fits very well with it is that I eat very slow. It doesn't matter if I'm the first person who begins to eat, if I'm unusually quiet or whatever. I'm still always the last person finished at the school lunch, etc. :p

There you go, make fun of me for it. D: xD

How many letters are in your alphabet?

Gosh, I don't remember. xD I'm gonna have to cheat a little and count. ;)
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,
P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z,Å,Ä,Ö

29. If you count the W, since we don't use it very often. :)

I'm just the same as everyone else here! ;) Well, at least for now. xD

And why? Because I'm bored right now! xD

:hello: :D

I'm fine, thanks. :D And you? Sweden is fine. :) Many people complain though, 'cause it's been snowing almost all day and it never stops! :p (at least where I live, I'm not sure about the rest part of the country :p)

Well I love snow so one day maybe I'll make it over there and visit! My cousin just came back from a trip over there and loved it!

Well I love snow so one day maybe I'll make it over there and visit! My cousin just came back from a trip over there and loved it!

Cool :D Where in Sweden were she? :)

(and hey, actually you're supposed to ask me questions, not vice versa ;) *hint hint* :angel: xD)

Let's see.....Ystad, Gothenburg and of course Stockholm and a few other places but I only know of these cities for sure. She was there for about two weeks for her job and took another week just to visit around. Lucky girl gets to travel to some really cool places!

I so want her job.....

...so since you asked me, what is YOUR favorite colour? :D

Oh crap, that's right. I have to ask a question too.

Let's see...........

What is your favorite kind of music?

Let's see.....Ystad, Gothenburg and of course Stockholm and a few other places but I only know of these cities for sure. She was there for about two weeks for her job and took another week just to visit around. Lucky girl gets to travel to some really cool places!

I so want her job.....

I agree, that sounds really cool. :)
I like all those cities you mentioned. :D Ystad is very small though, but nice in a cosy way. :D

...so since you asked me, what is YOUR favorite colour? :D

Yellow! :D
Surprised? ;)

Oh crap, that's right. I have to ask a question too.

Let's see...........

What is your favorite kind of music?

Haha you don't have to, but I'm glad if you do :angel: :D

That's pretty funny, 'cause I have different periods when it comes to music. Sometimes it's all musicals, sometimes all rock, techno, country, etc. :p Right now it's lots of country. I love it. :D
And of course, musicals is always my favourite. :cool:

What other countries have you visited?

Let's see. :) I love to travel, and have been very lucky to have been able to do many trips even though I'm young. :D

So; Norway, Denmark, Finland, Latvia, Estonia, Germany, England, Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Thailand (one night in Bangkok, like the song xD), Australia (Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne) and the US (Utah). :)

If you had guests that just wouldn't leave would you prepare Surströmming to try and gas them out of your home?

If you had guests that just wouldn't leave would you prepare Surströmming to try and gas them out of your home?

Hahaha fun question. xD But no. ;) I can't stand the smell myself either, so that wouldn't be so clever. :p Besides, I'm too kind to do something like that. :S xD

Somewhat. :p That's a "rare" favorite color. Cool! :)

Who is your biggest hero and role model? (Except for me and Peter Forsberg, of course :neenerneener:)

Yeah, I've kind of always liked it. :)

Gosh THAT's a hard question! I guess I could say that I have many role models, I can't mention one. :S So I would say: my friends, my mum, my dad, my brother, my grandma (you've heard about her, she's cool isn't she? :D), and many more. :) Gosh, I really can't say just one! :p

(Hahahaha, you never give up do you? xD)

When did you start liking country music? :numberone:

I started liking it last year, when I was two weeks in Utah with an exchange program in my school. :D My host sisters used to play Taylor Swift's CD in the car, and I really liked "Love Story" and "White Horse". I asked about her name and wrote it down on my phone. When I got home I looked it up, found more and more songs and via the song "Tim McGraw" I found out about him and then I just found more and more. :D

So yeah, I owe them (my host sisters) a lot. ;) :D

Only Utah in the United States?

Yes, if you don't count all those hours at the Chicago airport. xD
(which is soo cool btw, with public transport trains AT the airport-area and everything! :D Haha, we don't have that in Sweden ^^)

But I wouldn't call that "only Utah", since I'm glad I've been in the US at all. :)

Yes, if you don't count all those hours at the Chicago airport. xD

^HO-HO HO you got to see O'Hara. :neenerneener: ^
(which is soo cool btw, with public transport trains AT the airport-area and everything! :D Haha, we don't have that in Sweden ^^)

^Did I hear that you have a subway in Stockholm?^

But I wouldn't call that "only Utah", since I'm glad I've been in the US at all. :)

^I figured the plane had to land somewhere else than Utah.^

Were the people you stayed with Mormons?

Do you get into a lot of profound and philosophical arguments when you're drunk? :D

Yes there is a subway in city of Stockholm, but not on the airport like they have in Chicago. :)

^I figured the plane had to land somewhere else than Utah.^

Were the people you stayed with Mormons?

You're right. :) But we didn't saw anything except the airport. Well, if you don't count the landing strip and that. xD

Yes, they were. And they were awesome. :D

Do you get into a lot of profound and philosophical arguments when you're drunk? :D

Haha, actually I haven't been drunk very much. But when I have I've just gotten into that stage where I'm unusually happy. Which is probably kind of annoying, since I'm usually very happy otherwise too. :D So it becomes like twice as happy as normal, or something. xD

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back