• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Want to Know if Avril Lavigne Has Ticklish Feet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avril = Poser

Avril is not a bad looking girl, and I'd certainly like to see the wench tickled.
As far as her music goes, she is a corporate clone. Back in the 80's she is what we would have called a "poser". There are a couple of teengirl acts out there that have alot of talent, but Avril isn't one of them. If it seems like I'm ranting it's because I am so sick of this overexposed puppet.
She seems like the kind of girl that would be a snooty bitch if you tried to tickle her.
I'd like to believe Canadian's story, but I'm always leary when bad grammar is seperated by...periods. Just a reflex I guess.

Thats not right just to judge SOD because of how he types. How do u know if its true or not?
Bob

Bob-- My remark about typing is some old TMF humor. For all I know Canadian may very well be telling the truth, and even if it's not the truth I have no grudge with him.
To fully answer your question we must go back a little over a year. There was a certain fellow, we'll call him "Vegtable", and he made some very outlandish claims. I will not watse any space or time rehashing the old tales. To make a long story short, this "Vegtable" fellow's trademark was horrendous grammar separated by exactly...three periods. He also never used punctuation. Not on one occassion.
Never a ,
Never a '
Never a "
I hope I won't need to bump Vegetable's posts back up to the top to make my point. We've wrung them dry of all humerous potential, and all it would serve to do is hurt people's feelings.
I again re-iterate that I have no problem with Canadian. I hope he sticks around the TMF and has alot of fun here.

Re: Avril = Poser

WallStreet said:
There are a couple of teengirl acts out there that have alot of talent, but Avril isn't one of them.

I've got her album, and it's very good, with some really good songs on there. It's not normally my sort of music (I've got Rammstein on now :D) but Avril's album really is good.

LEB

LEB-- You are certainly entitled to your opinion, and music certainly is a matter of tastes. Perhaps I seemed harsh in my post, and I re-iterate it is becuase Avril is so over exposed. You can't really blame her for taking the Corporate Clone road. She is probably already filthy rich. My impression, and perhaps it's only mine, is that whenever she's interviewed or appearing at awards shows she seems very full of herself. Even when she's standing next to people who are true legends, she stands there with a look on her face like her poopy doesn't stink.
I wouldn't mind seeing the little clone tied and tickled, and that is the point of this thread, so don't think I'm trying to bring things off topic here.
When I compare her to her contemporaries I will say that:
Shakira has more raw talent in her little pinkie toe.
Britney Spears is a far superior entertainer, even with her lip synching.
And I will finally say that Pink is far more of a legitimate "Punk" than Avril. Avril categorizes herself as punk, yet admits she's not familiar with the music of the Sex Pistols, and she claims that her idol is Kurt Cobain, a man who died before Avril's 10th birthday. A Punk who doesn't know the Sex Pistols is like a metal head who doesn't know Ozzy, a jazzman who doesn't know Count Basie, and a tickler who doesn't know Priscilla James.
In other words: A POSER

Hey guys I really didnt mean to create so many problems in this post I just thought that from experience I could help you guys by tryin to clear up any questions about the clip and tell you my story since people seem to think Avril is cute would wanna know her reaction when tickled but I see that iv created problems, im sorry. I never said I liked her music I totaly agree with you that she is a poser and she is not punk at all so you just assumed that I liked her music, I just dated her for looks cuz you said it yourself that shes cute. I hope iv cleared things up and if you guys want me to ill still post the story if you tell me where to. Thanks and sorry

Canadian, System of a Down
(my favorite group)

ps- rammstein's first cd is better than the second trust me, I have them both

CanadianSOD-- You haven't started any problems. I would have innundated the forum with my meaningless schpeel wether you had posted here or not. I certainly didn't mean to insinuate that you were a fan of her music.
I'm glad to see that you dropped the periods. The apostrophe "s" after rammstein was a major improvement as well. As long as you don't have a millionare movie producer father everything is going to sail smoothly.

She may well be a poser or corporate clone or whatever (I've never seen any interviews or whatever) and for the purposes of this forum I think it's great if she's a really stuck-up cow who needs strapping down so she can't move and tickling for a few hours! :D

However, I don't think any of this means she doesn't have any talent, or that you can imply that from the way she dresses or acts.

It doesn't even matter if you hate her music or her personally, she's still a talented singer.

LEB

LEB-- Although our musical opinions are obviously different, I can say that we are on the same page as far as the little wench getting tickled. And you are correct about her bitchiness enhancing the fun of her being tickled. She deserves a good turn on the rack.

Just to let you guys know since its been asked. Avirl lives in Napanee Ontario(spelling might be wrong there) but that is where she lives. I know this cause I also live in Ontario and thought it was neat when they mentioned that she lives in the same province I do.

ROCK ON CANADA AT THE GRAMMYS

Further Proof of Poseritis

I just read in a magazine how on January 7th Avril Levine was announcing David Bowie as being up for an award, and she announced "Bowie" like it rhymed with "Howie".
This girl is terminally affected with Poseritis. I suggest that anyone who has handled her CD immidietely sterilize there hands. It may be contagious.

Re: Further Proof of Poseritis

WallStreet said:
I just read in a magazine how on January 7th Avril Levine was announcing David Bowie as being up for an award, and she announced "Bowie" like it rhymed with "Howie".
This girl is terminally affected with Poseritis.

Or maybe that's how Canadians pronounce "Bowie," WallStreet. :p

Does anyone have a copy of this clip. It is not on the website anymore.

:sowrong: kids these days...

how can you not know who bowie is??
ground control to major avril...hows aboot listening to a little GOOD music, eh?

At least I was pleasantly suprised to hear that Gwen Stefani recently cited Elvis Costello as one of her huge idols. Fuckin A! Saw him in concert recently (finallY), and he is THE man! :cool:

story?

hey, you said you knew avril or something and you had a tickling story or something? when are you going to post it? lucky bas***d

Heads UP People

This is why we don't attack people who come on this board offering to give us information.

Bandit

Sorry Guys

Hey sorry I never had the chance to post my experience bout Avril but I got one of those windows has made a fatial error 45860508 and the blue screen comes up then my comp crashed. No worries though im back with a new computer and ready to post. Ill have it up there by tommorrow. Oh by the way Bandt thanks for sticking up for me even though I didnt leave for the comments made. Ok later

CanadianSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back