• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wanted

CHEPHREN

I particularly find this site in the spirit which animates the fan of tickles. I seek, interested somebody to make COMICS or CLIP with serious scenario . Example, of scenario, woman sure of her beauty, arrogant woman, high social status, pretentious, forced to strip herself as a public on the orders of the "torturer" in front of all and all his/her colleagues. Small precision, she is homosexual and the "torturer" is a woman and she knows it. Imaginations, mockeries, positions, during stripping, like a play of discovered of all intimate details . Then, attached to knees, arms and legs drawn aside, meetings of touches ass and sex (feathers, grass bit...) until doing it pouffer, to twist, then true tickles to make her crack (feet, armpits, hips, knees...) to make her acknowledge things, to say what she thinks of her sex, of her ass, which she is a ticklish girl... etc Total irony, "tortured" by a woman, a such man who cannot prevent his erection when a woman tickles it or tease it, she is teased against her will ; Noticing that, the torturer caress the poor woman, with delicacy, to oblige the woman to reveal attitudes, moanings, mimicry. The woman want nothing to show, but she crack. The objective of the "torturer" is to make "suffocate" of desire the poor woman, without brutality, methodically, slowly, whith time to time tickles . Then there, roof of humiliation , the captive is obliged to cum by using her godmichet with pile preferred (the « torturer » made an investigation by a dtective) the characteristic of this godmichet being to be gauged for, once fixed exactly in she, to apply precisely to point G. And, without the touch, except some tickles, to let make the toy and to look at she cuming, connecting orgasm on orgasm, losing any dignity. The whole will have to be illustrated catches of sights, dialogues, reactions adequate Dommage which I am neither a draughtsman nor scenario writer because they are financial means which would prohibit to me to do it. / I’AM FRENCH AND MY ENGLISH IS VERY BAD but if you are interressed I'am serious.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back