• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Warning About Tickled Feet.com: Please Read My Friends!

dskodj

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Hi all, I recently bought that hyper tickle clip thing from tickledfeet.com cause the preivew clip looked pretty good. However, when I bought it, mysteriously.. the username and password it gives you isnt correct! And also, to get so called contact info you have to look at the paypal account you sent the payment for the clip through. I emailed them over 24 hrs ago..have I got a responce?? of corse..NOT! So oh well, im out 3 bucks and some change..lol, big deal right? But my point here is, 3 bucks here, 3 bucks there..it adds up and is the perfect scam to make fucktard fakes like this rich! So please..STAY AWAY from this bullshit and dont make the scam work!:sowrong:

Most web sites (pay sites included) are run by folks who have busy lives outside of this particular activity. The fact that 24 hours has gone by without response is actually somewhat to be expected from most site owners. While I understand and share your concern, I'd give it a bit more time before making any final judgment. Good luck in getting this resolved. Please let folks know how things turn out.

Ann

(PS - I moved this to the pay site review section since folks would check there more for this type of information.)

I have had the same problem myself. The user name and password supplied doesn't work, but I agree with you, TklDuo-Ann, 24 hours can be a short time to wait for a response, so I'm going to hold off getting upset for another day or two.

Yea guess your right..i'll wait till Monday and see

Well everyone..these people are obviously fuckass scam artists! Have heard nothing and its now Tuesday (didnt think I would). Oh well, out 3 bucks..anyone do not give these fuckers anything, like I said before, its a nice scam if enough people do it..so DONT DO IT! Beware these frauds! Thank you:sowrong:

I've contacted them directly to voice our concern, inviting them to respond here. In the meantime, I've pulled the links they posted. Hopefully, it's just an oversight. We'll see what response we get. Thanks for the update.

Ann

Thank you for taking action Ann, it's good to see were all like one big family here:p

Members area fixed

Thank you all for your patience with our new tickling web site. We are always working out the problems and hope to serve you better in the future. The login and password problems from our billing solution provider have been cleared up. Best regards, The Staff of TickledFeet.com

Yea..then wheres the info to log in?? And where was a responce email to the one I sent a few weeks ago or more when it happened?? Ya had no problem taking my money but you have a problem giving info on what was payed for! :sowrong:

Just took a look at the site as well..the damn clip that we all bought and you gladly took our cash aint even there!!!!! LOL LOL...Damn..you people..no comment..just know that what goes around comes around:devil:

Login Info

I haven't received the correct log-in info either. No reply to my e-mail or anything as of yet as well.

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back