• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Was Jenna Jameson tickled on Howard Stern?

UnclStevel

TMF Expert
I saw a post that mentioned Jenna jameson on Howard Stern at one point. Was she tickled? Any foot happenings?

Thanks in advance!
Steve :)

Steve,

I had the good fortune of tying and tickling Jenna Jameson on Stern in Vegas, but there was no foot action. You can read about the spectacle on my website under the mainstream section, but since I've received so many emails about Jenna and her feet I think I'll address the issue here.

It took a lot of negotiating and spontaneity to get Jenna to allow herself to be tied down and we had a scant few minutes during the commercial break to first remove one shackled Gary the Retard and then tie Jenna. She was wearing these very high and tight black boots and the first thing I tried to do was to remove them, but she fought me. She told me she was desperately ticklish on her feet, which of course made me try harder to remove them! Then the stage manager reminded me of how little time we had, so I had no choice but to abandon her boots and even with 3 of us racing to get her tied, we barely made it. One thing I learned about Stern is that things have to happen fast or they don't happen at all, as the Stern crew have a short attention span. If I had the luxury of time I would most definitely have gotten her barefooted, but I didn't. Curse live radio for this, not my lack of trying.

The Stern show is an anything goes sort of affair. There is certainly no script and unfortunately you have to work with what's available to you in the time that you have.

I did get her good on her upper body though, and pinned her arms down by sitting on them and attacked her underarms. I also got to have a tickle fight with her.

Maybe I'll add the footage to the cd I'm burning for you.

yaqi

Yaqi, you are the man!!! That woman has to be one of the sexiest things on this planet :) I should have figured that if she were to be tickled on Stern, you would have been involved. If you'd send that footage, I'd be forever thankfulllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back