• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Water tickle

Risum

Quick question. Anyone aware of anyone making a ticking video. Where a woman's feet (or othe parts) are tickled with a high preassure water stream?

You may want to watch out with "high pressure water streams." I've used simple water pistols and squirt guns on some occasions, and they work just fine. And you can fill them with wine, too, if you get my drift.

Quick question. Anyone aware of anyone making a ticking video. Where a woman's feet (or othe parts) are tickled with a high preassure water stream?

I believe I remember there being one on the kink.com website "Water Bondage" where I think it was Nina who was subjected to that form of tickle torture. you could always shoot him an email and verify that I am thinking of the right place. Good luck.

It has not been filmed... LOL But when I am getting a spa pedicure, the water from the jets really tickle. I love it so I'm always putting my feet right up to the jets, and then take it away when it gets too bad, and then I do it again. :D

I have seen a clip of a young woman being tickled with a water jet. It's very good. I'll see if I can find it.

I'm actually really sensitive on my feet with the showerhead. :p

I sometimes put it on full force and see how long I can last. It's not very long.

On Flicker, I have seen some snaps of a young woman being tickled with a high preassure water stream.

I've often considered strapping a ticklee to a brick wall outdoors and blasting her ribs with a fire hose.

if you really wanna tickle someone with high pressure water might as well go all out and get some ldh (large diameter Hose) usually five inch will do the trick

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back