• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

way out west..........anyone?

Oree

Anyone looking for a very interested female ticklee? Seems hard to find any really good ticklers out here, but sadly, I HAVE had a few really bad ones.......lol.

Oree, please share your experience in terms of what YOU define as bad ticklers... :confused:

Mmmm, well as for Fresno, no I'd love to come see it sometime, since it's the birthplace of one of my favorite writers.......but too bad I work for a living...and don't get out of town much.

As for bad ticklers, there would be the types who try using their fingers, but have no nails to 'scratch' with.....not good. Also the types who don't understand the limits they can take me to, and so therefore don't even try very hard....I'll think of a few more and post again.

Hi there!

I'm from AZ too. Tempe, to be exact... I'm 23 and go to ASU, hence my name ;) If you'd be interested in talking/getting acquainted, please drop me an e-mail at [email protected] I'd love to hear from you!

Hello there. I, too, am from Arizona. I'm a 30-year-old male, and I live in NE Phoenix. I'd love to get together with you sometime for a little innocent tickling. If you're interested, please e-mail me at [email protected]

hi

Hi Oree,

I live in Tempe and would love to get together with you for a casual meeting...coffee,talking...something laid back and relaxed...I'm 29, a grad student at ASU and open to a friendship. :) hope to hear from you...

Paul

[email protected]

ISO ticklers out west

Ain't it the truth, Oree? (About the shortage of good ticklers out west) I've been looking for a good partner for AGES, and still haven't found one. Good luck on your hunt...:rolleyes:

Northern AZ tickler

WOW! All this time I thought there were no ticklees in AZ! Open minded and talented (so I've been told) tickler in Payson, AZ seeks end to long tickling dry-spell. I'm a 29 yr old SWM looking for a new special friend. If you are interested in casual conversation and a possible meeting my E-mail address is in my profile. I would love to hear from you!

hiya im from the los angles area im a great foot tickler with nails hehe if u are intrested drop me a email at [email protected] im a 25/m into foot tickling so hope to here from u all soon

See Oree...

...there IS a Santa Tickle! lol. Heck, for a willing ticklee, I'd make the drive from San Jose myself (are you listening, ticklee? lol).

Anyway, happy tickling to you (and you are a lucky so and so for living in my FAVORITE state in the union...).

Hi Oree,

I am in Tucson. Let me know if that is close enough for you. I would especially enjoy tickling your feet, and all the other spots also.

you are what i have been searching for.i know you probly got tons of replys so if ya dont write back i wont be offended..but i consider myself an expert on the subject and hope you do...i live in arizona..write me for exact location
cya

you AZ kids ought to have a gathering

Yes, I know it's the personals section, but it seems appropriate to mention to you all, as there's a decent number of you here, and I know of others there. Someone should host a lunch so you all can meet. It does wonders for meeting our kind!

Yes, I did also notify the Arizonans on my gatherings list that there a lot of you there, and suggested someone arrange a meeting place. Heck, if one of you had a home in which to do so, it ain't so tough to fly out and host it for you. So long as more of us meet one another!

dvnc

I wish I could go to one of the gatherings. Unfortunatly I'm only 23 and I still live with my parents while I'm going to college so I cant travel very much. It sucks living in Fresno, theres no cool people here.

DVNC doesn't have a bad idea!!! Always wanted to experience a tickle gathering. I would be willing to go to Phoenix area!! Oree, if you would like to e-mail me try sending me a message at [email protected]

Oree

i agree with dvnc....its hard as hell to meet folks like us and many people you do open up too are closed minded...and oree if ya wanna email me im at [email protected]...anyone else feel free to hit me with an email...a meeting over lunch sounds like a great call to me!!!
lata

All of you who feel lost looking for friends to explore in intense bondage tickling are welcome to join us in San Fran.

TGKUJstock.jpg

Attachments

• both2.jpg
    both2.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Michio&Yumes.jpg
    Michio&Yumes.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 8
  • MT_Horny_Tickle.jpg
    MT_Horny_Tickle.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 6
  • GiftKidMichio.jpg
    GiftKidMichio.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Statue_JAY-2.jpg
    Statue_JAY-2.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 5
  • feathr 1.jpg
    feathr 1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 4
  • fffm_tickled_naked.jpg
    fffm_tickled_naked.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 1522.jpg
    1522.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 5
  • tumblr_m1z0uiASt21r40wgno1_500.gif
    tumblr_m1z0uiASt21r40wgno1_500.gif
    59.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 1473.gif
    1473.gif
    37.6 KB · Views: 4
  • jayinjun.gif
    jayinjun.gif
    36.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Ticklish_milking_Injun_Jay.gif
    Ticklish_milking_Injun_Jay.gif
    99.7 KB · Views: 4
  • OoohSoTicklish.jpg
    OoohSoTicklish.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 1_2.jpg
    1_2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 4
  • cheerleaders4.jpg
    cheerleaders4.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 7
  • ro0k1.jpg
    ro0k1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Laugh704_stocks.jpg
    Laugh704_stocks.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Laugh704_Cheerleaders_Donuts.jpg
    Laugh704_Cheerleaders_Donuts.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 9
  • injunjay.gif
    injunjay.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 11
  • satanik_tickles_max_by_solletickle-d46v1mh.jpg
    satanik_tickles_max_by_solletickle-d46v1mh.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Double_Team_Extreme_Tickle.jpg
    Double_Team_Extreme_Tickle.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 9
"Doing it again"???

Hey "Tucson"...........

How'd you get to be TUCSON....? No wonder I haven't talked with you lately! I did a double take when I saw Tucson as the city..for someone I'd gotten together with.....then I saw the yahoo id. YOU ought to teach classes in tickling, for sure! I'd gladly be one of your test subjects......:p

Oree

damn oree...together with a tucson tickler??thats awesome...maybe youd like to chat with one not much farther..like in chandler...im just a little north but well worth the search..hope to hear back from ya.....yu can email me at [email protected] if yud like to talk sometime.cya

STILL LOOKING?

Hi Oree,
Are you still looking? Did your message provide any prosects. If you are still looking, I may just be your man. I am 47, physically fit and active. I would love to correspond with you to see if we are what each other is looking for. AZKAPPY

just remember to bring this to the gatherings section when you wish to go that route, and leave the personal's section for 1 on 1.

If you've the desire for information about hosting your own, there's the West Coast Gatherings website for info, at http://members.aol.com/gatheringswc

If you clue me when you're to have an event, I'll see to it that my folks know about your event, too. You're close enough that some may travel.

Now, back to personals in the Personals...

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back