• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wayne's Ticklish Education! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
43 yr old Steven Palmer known as 'Fingers' in the cell block waited for the new arrival with eager anticipation as the 'Lifer' had been informed about his new cell-mate by the prison officers who'd be delivering him! He was told the newcomer was 30 yrs old married and seriously homophobic. Attractive the 6' had got his victims in park toilets, selected a victim and played with himself to capture their attention then followed them outside and attacked them knowing they'd not openly admit to anyone what had preceded their assault! He'd been caught though having unknowingly selected as prey an undercover cop!

After an hour 'Fingers' was exercising his authority to newcomer Wayne Rogers. "Top bunk yours and in here I'm Top man, you do as told when told as you're here 6 months to 1 year depending on your behaviour and for me you're gonna be a good boy and please me or be in serious trouble as I have serious clout in here and organising your sweet ass raped easily arranged and good looking you as new meat guaranteed a welcome party you'd definitely want to miss being given; some guys in here real animals!"

'Fingers' smiled seeing the look of fear on Wayne's face and told him as 'Daddy' of the wing that nobody would mess with him, he was protected and all Wayne needed to do was keep 'Fingers' amused. Wayne nodded and said he would do his best. Late now lights out was approaching so both men stripped off their orange prison garb and in boxers lay on their beds. Wayne told to keep his socks on until the morning shower as 'Finger's not wanting his feet stinking the cell out and Wayne saying his socked feet smelling more shut up seeing 'Fingers' serious expression.

On their bunks 'Finger's knew the reason as the prison guards had made a point of telling him but asked Wayne what he was in for and Wayne told him bluntly 'Beating up perves' and 'Fingers' learned Wayne's Dad and Uncle used to gang up on him and tickle him as a young lad and his Uncle touch him inappropriately and he punished guys for this, guys who blatantly showed interest in him exposing and playing with himself to trap them! Lights out 'Fingers' waited to hear Wayne snoring and lifted the cover off the end of the bed so the prisoner's size 13 socked feet were both exposed and vulnerable. Wayne having told him when he'd been bullied by his Dad and Uncle they'd discovered his being insanely ticklish, so super sensitive especially on his feet so hated them touched that his feet had been their main target!

'Fingers' soon had both socked ankle secured together and to the end of the bunk and both wrists with barely a flinch from Wayne as 'Fingers' was adept at using skilled hands hence his name! Wayne completely unaware and unprepared for the tortuous tickling torment of his feet 'Fingers' had his heart set on delivering! The prison guards knew 'Fingers' modus operandi and supplied him with various tickling tools as he assisted them in dealing with difficult prisoners as Wayne had proved being since his arrest, having attitude needing behaviour therapy they'd joked with 'Fingers' and had agreed with him that a trip down memory lane in order so hadn't deliberately offered Wayne the customary white prion socks but had told him as it was late to keep his black nylon ones on and they'd supply him with prison ones in the morning!

On his stomach both socked soles were inches from 'Fingers' face and he excited by their raunchy, masculine smell was inhaling them as though straight he having a foot fetish which although on the outside had been for women's feet, had been adpated to men's given the circumstances he found himself in, making use of what feet were available to him! Anyone who spent time in his cell was subjected to his predilection but woudn't speak about it openly with anyone, too embarrassing and humiliating! Once secured 'Fingers' slapped Wayne on his ass through his boxers rudely waking him and quckly gagged him.

"Wakey wakey Wayne it's 'Tickle Time' so you learn why I'm called 'Fingers', that's it struggle all you like but you're tied and going nowhere, I've been told you caused problems on the other wing and need to lose the attitude, easy to break your defenses though with a little tickle but 'Fingers' doesn't do little and super-sensitive I'm ready to have fun and show you how you'll be amusing me as together we go back in time and to the teen visited in his room at night when his Mum was at work on night duty at the hospital and drunken Dad and Uncle Tom wanted fun! You see Wayne I like pussy always have but in here you have to adapt to what's on offer and so I've dabbled, a couple of guys fucked by me but not really my thing but have a major foot thing and always lusted after women's feet but in here expanded to appreciating the smell, taste and especially ticklishness of men's feet!"

Steven Palmer taunted Wayne that if he thought his Dad and Uncle had torture tickled his feet, he would need to think again by morning as his feet socked and bare would be violated and raped in all ways imaginable as in the black nylon socks he'd been arrested wearing hours earlier both socked feet smelled like feet and before touching them were clearly warm n' moist, lubed with his foot sweat and warm feet the most sensitive and staring at them he describing liking the shapely size 13's with highish insteps! He saying how he was looking forward to driving Wayne frantic and hysterical and using his weakness of ticklishness against him exploring every inch of both feet intensely! Stroking and caressing his feet awakening every nerve ending! He taunting how warm now, he set on heating up both feet even more and the more violently Wayne struggled the more excited he would be and was a sadistic tickler and lickler!

"Saw your feet flex hearing that Wayne but yeah a technique which drives guys crazy as it tickles but straight guys like you guaranteed going berserk as it's intimate, sensual as it's oral and every toe sucked and nibbled will get your dick hard, a normal reaction but being straight and knowing it's another man's mouth exciting you will emasculate you which will excite me! I'll be initating you tonight but you'll have an idea of how you'll pleasure me everynight as I indulge in exploiting your terrible ticklishness making you thrash on the bed, wanting to scream, yell, howl but gagged as I get off on your ticklish reactions and helplessness and vulnerability as I take complete advantage of you! I will exact the most extreme levels of ticklish agony from you Wayne, from your feet, size 12 warm 'n sweaty super sensitive feet! You're with me for my amusement and pleasure reacting to each and every teasing tortuous touch as all I want your feet to be is ticklish and licklish and to suffer for me and what you are subjected to enduring stays private between us or the alternative will be my inviting company in here and the guys having all kinds of fun with you but your feet of no interest to them at all but virgin ass very popular!"

Wayne was in serious trouble and knew it but powerless to stop the inevitable intense torment of his very ticklish big feet knowing every desperate squirm from him would only entice a greater fixation on the upturned soles and toes of his feet! 'Fingers' wore a fiendish smile as gazing at both feet telling Wayne that foot-tickling might normally be off limits but that challenges excited him and rules made to be broken and ticklish feet an aphrodisiac and they always irresistible! He was rubbing both socked soles with firm, massaging strokes from heels to toes and sensing a sensitive reaction he focused massaging the arches taunting Wayne!

"Hmmm seems even socked along these highish arches you're pretty reactive, love feeling up the warmth of your socked feet, both nicely moistened with your day's foot sweat, hmmm and smelling raunchy as feet are supposed to! Nice long toes and shapely feet Wayne so even light teasing strokes will get to you, gentle caresses over these large socked soles Shhhh try to resist, it's just a teasing ticklish stroke, you can handle it Wayne, Ssssh if you moan you'll make me tickle harder! Your feet are sensitive everywhere across the balls of your feet and under your toes, love your muffled giggle! How are you going to deal with me licking, sucking and nibbling your toes Wayne, tongue bathing these soles when your socks are off, it'll be hell! I love the shape of your feet through your socks and massaging and rubbing them socked keeps them very warm n' mostened so more sensitive when they're off!"

'Fingers' slid a finger inside Wayne's right sock and slowly stroked from side to side as he told him that being honest he'd been involved in an international drugs ring which had been busted but he'd been their Chief Enforcer and had done some pretty nasty things to people who for one reason or another needed punishing usually operating as a soloist but had participated in torture tickling a rival gang member for information and had been told how horribly sensitive he was, very, very ticklish and he reacted as if being hit with 1,000 volts!

"My area of interest were his size 12 feet and mercilessly torturing them! I loved scraping the quill of a feather up n' down his sensitive bare soles as he was desperate to escape the horrendously ticklish sensations as you will be Wayne as I'm an evil tickler and love alternating between feet as I did with him and he lost it as we all had a lot of fun breaking him! He was howling with laughter as we tickled him cruelly Wayne and verbally taunted him. From me the worst tickles were the delicate, gentle finger stroking-tickling which became intense torment for him, it tickled and tickled a lot, his giggling reaction put into perspective just how ticklish he was and why it was the prefect punishment for him and endured by him for three hours and being driven breathless a couple of times when we'd stop for momentary respite! Feeling your bare soles reaction to bein stroked inside your sock I can see how torturous torture tickling your feet will be for you Wayne, my dick's hard thinking about it! Ever been tickled after being jerked off; well first time for everything Wayne but guranateed your feet won't know what's hit 'em! It's so humiliating, such an embarrassment for strraight guys like you having their feet played with by another guy and especially one attracted to feet, feet that smell and taste like feet!"

Wayne shuddered hearing this and feeling the light finger stroking of 'Fingers' finger along his bare sole inside his right sock, sole slightly damp and extremely sensitive making 'Fingers' smile. He delighted in telling Wayne how he was going to focus on exploring the sensitivity of his feet to learn where he was the most ticklish, taking his time and making it an examination as diabolically tortuous as possible and having had plenty of experience being the foot fiend he was and proud of it!

"A feather touching the soles can break a man's defenses if hyper-sensitive as I know you are Wayne but the feather later teasingly taunting your intensely ticklish feet from these heels to your toes, the quill stroked over the arches will be hellish! Tickling leaves no trace so a much practiced interrogation technique employed secretly and the only witnesses those involved in using it! What victim of it will admit being subjected to tickling as something considered childs play! Another advantage being a means of torment which can be employed over and over again and each time gaining the same reaction a guarantee and an arsenal of tickle tools provoke a different ticklish sensation! For me the experimentation of them is amusing and the one most effective then used extensively!"

I told Wayne his socked feet warm and sweaty and extra ticklish as my fingers slid over his sensitive nylon socked feet, soon his socks would be off as had to see his reaction to a pipe cleaner being slid in between his toes very slowly one at a time one at a time and then between all the toes at once on a foot. Then my fingers lightly grazing over each foot in turn! Sweaty n' smelly, so maybe grimy afforded a thorough tongue bath!

"I remember one guy mummified Wayne so just head n' feet showing and treated his feet to the sonic toothbrush, it drove him crazy and he a trucker with size 14 or even 15 feet but the ticklish sensation drove him mad and heated his feet with the bowdryer and then brushed his soles with the toothbrush and the plastic tined hairbrush! the foot and later coated in oil over and over again ran the brushes over his super-sensitive soles!"

'Fingers' taunted Wayne that his size 13's protected by the nylon socks being warm n' moist and smelling raunchy as feet should but wondering if they tasted ripe? Wayne shuddered hearing this question and unintentionally flexed his feet and wiggled his socked toes which was seen and 'Fingers' remarking having seen this that he liked Wayne's subtle teasing and began lightly caressing the nylon socked soles and feeling Wayne's warm n' moist feet inside them! "Tickle, tickle" he taunted Wayne brushing his fingers up and down both large soles. He impressed on Wayne that both socked feet and later bare feet were now no longer just Wayne's feet, they were his feet and how great they felt warm n' clammy through the socks and squeezed Wayne's toes!

"In WWII the Japanese used tickle torture on selected Australian POW's Wayne as a technique leaving no physical scars or proof of being used, remarkably effective on super sensitive captives. Their vulnerable and helpless feet subjected to an endless torment of tortuous sensations; hard and soft, some fleeting, some persistent and all ticklish! Soles and toes subjected to consistent tickling ultimately breaking the initial resistance if the soldier and exhausting him. Tickled until almost breathless and giving information sought! I also use a teasing technique which for straight men like you Wayne is mentally as well as physically tortuous and that's lickling! I lick and lick and lick every inch of your feet which is why feet need to smell like feet so they're sweaty and taste like feet as I love a good foot-feast. In here straight guys invariably either indulge in giving or receiving blow-jobs, dicks sucked to gain other favours so a bargaining tool literally or even an enforced action but with me Wayne, it's not your dick sucked, it's your toes! Psychologically it proves hell as sensual it usually gets guys hard as my mouth is evil and orally experienced so often soles licked and toes sucked the guy's imagine a woman, their wife or girlfriend exciting them with their tongues but I ruin the illusion verbally so they know their fate; well kind of as their feet in my hands!"

"Nothing excites me more than a trapped ticklish pair of straight man's feet to be ravaged by me in every imaginable way, every inch of them both licked and licked and toes nibbled and suked driving you completely berserk, have you so tormented, driven wild with laughter, howling like a loon but gagged adding to your frustration as feeling my licking and licking all over your feet but it can be lickling as love indulging in delivering lickles! No way of escaping oral attention and my relentless tongue fixated on these feet Wayne!"

I indulged tickling his feet and at once, he started laughing like crazy being so hyper sensitive, he was wriggling and laughing like a maniac. I told him a bonus being his feet attractive nicely shaped with long n' suckable toes seen through his socks and with a rich intoxiating smell! Feet that made me feel instantly horny and wanting and needing to tfeel them up and fondle them! I began massaging both socked feet and loved how soft n' smooth they felt and their smell strong and addictive but what a reaction running an index finger over each black nylon socked sole, so exciting for a guy with a major foot fetish like me!

I couldn't resist hungrily licking and nibbling on Wayne's nylon socked feet and rapidly tickling his nylon feet then lickling them and alternating between my fingers and tongue assaulting both sweaty socked feet. "Salty! Sweet and Delicious socked so will taste even better when bare, losing the protection the thin fabric affords them Wayne! It'll be fun tickling your big, soft and unprotected bare feet and after lights out, worse as in the darknes just the tormenting teasing strokes lightly and consistently over the soles of both bare feet both at times individually and simultaneously! I will love being in control of you Wayne; trapped and powerless

"Being honest with you Wayne I want to see your feet being tickled and you’re just going to have to find a way to deal with it! Let's very slowly slide these socks off, unclench your toes or I will tickle your soles so you do, that's it there we go and sensible to allow it Wayne and avoid your bare feet tickled; well for a very short time longer anyway as my fingers itching to teasing these bare soles n' toes!"

Saying this my fingers stroked the length of each of his soles and Wayne's immediate laughter was masculine but as I told him like others subjected to my torture tickling their feet; invariably becoming high pitched more feminine sounding reacting to my fingers running up n' down saliva lubed soles and toes of Wayne's gorgeous feet. The teasing touch of my experienced fingers easily evoking hysterical and manic laughter from my victims!
As my fingers continued stroking his arches, I moved my mouth close to his feet, my warm, moist breath wafting over his toes. I gently licked them for a moment, then I took them into my mouth, my tongue probing and gliding between them and over them.

The ticklish sensations having his toes gently sucked and soles licked and arches stroked and under his toes caressed and both feet licked from heels to toes and their flavour savoured, his toes all sucked, licked and nibbled! Later Wayne would endure my running my tongue the length of one sole and a feather slid in between each of his toes! Seeing a guy struggling from the ticklish torment never fails making my dick hard I told Wayne! Being so horribly ticklish I told Wayne that I was set on using his ticklish weakness against him as I stroked under Wayne's toes!

"Wayne high arches are perfect for feather tickling and tormenting and the quill of a feather drawn over these soles will see them immediately reactive with you laughing instantly as the strokes from the quill of the feather will be harder and more intense! Feet stroked from heels to toes and toes to heels driving you demented and my focused on prolonging your ticklish and licklish torment to my sadistic satisfaction! I lazily stroked one finger up the sole of Wayne's large vulnerable size 13 right foot so he giggled and toes wiggled and did the same with his left foot!

"Wayne be sure that sharing this cell with me you can forget feeling relaxed and chilled, you'll often be driven hysterical feeling my teasing fongers dancing unmercifully across both nude soles and toes and your ticklish reactions will encourage more and more tickling abuse and with no resistance to slow and agonising strokes up n' down and all over both bare feet! Your feet massaged slowly and sensually! Ticklishness to the extremes you capable of suffering from the torment and teasing techniques is sexciting to me Wayne! Tickle torture leaves no marks so much more widely used than given attention! It's obvious if a captive found ticklish that even for amusement or distraction he enduring his ticklishness exploited even stroking initially socked soles and toes in random patterns over the soles of his feet resulting in his reactions of squirming and laughing like a loon! Then torture continues on his feet and socks off and laughing uncontrollably so vulnerable to uninterrupted tikling!"

I impressed on Wayne he'd be lying in his bed in the darkness and gagged deprived of sleep as I an insomniac would be scraping the soles of his bare feet with a single finger from heels to toes just to tease and torment him before more fingers added for a more intense tickling! Then darting my tongue in between his toes as fingers racing the length of soft soles so reactions immediate and toes wiggling in my mouth being sucked, licked and nibbled on lightly and tasting delicious! I 'd be indulging in sucking on his toes and vigorously licking both of your smelly n' sweaty feet and indulging in massaging them and intensifying the torture with all of my ten fingers teasing the soles and arches of your feet and tongue again licking your soles and licking and sucking your toes under the cover of darkness worshipping both of your sexy n smelly feet! You Wayne having no choice but becoming accustomed to your feet in socks and bare massaged and fondled by me and bared orally worshipped and lickled with toes nibbled as with feet as senstive as yours are I easily gain the upper hand and my job is to teach you to toe the line Wayne and to respect why I'm called 'Fingers'!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back