• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"We are Millwall! no one likes us........."

red indian

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Blimey Big Jim!! I wonder why no one likes them after last nights "festivities" at the Den???!!! bricks and bottles flying about and lots of injured pork (50 of them took an early bath) Oi Oi for Engerland!!!

Or as it's called now, "Sven-Gerland!"

red indian said:
Blimey Big Jim!! I wonder why no one likes them after last nights "festivities" at the Den???!!! bricks and bottles flying about and lots of injured pork (50 of them took an early bath) Oi Oi for Engerland!!!

Injured pork? I guess nobody told you what my occupation is Red?:Grrr:

ooh!.....errr....now let me think....

St Johns Ambulance man???

oops..lmfao..close red,it involves a uniform alright but handcuffs not sticky tape !!:sowrong: :) :yowzer: ;)

talk about poor judgement red!

my father was apoliceman for 25 years.
i was a policeman for all of 2 years,2 month. i didn't like being shot at, lol!
i take exception to thinking that 50 police officers being injured is something of amusment, or hilarity. red, next time you need help call a fotball fan, not a cop, afterall,we're only something to laugh at, right?

:sowrong:

Areenactor, I feel for you. LOL Lucky for me I only work in Hampshire and not London or Manchester!

Do try and keep up lads!!!

My post was an ironic statment about the continuing cancer of football hooliganism in England and was written in the third person, i.e. a hooligan, it does not represent MY views on the subject. I speak as a unfortunate victim of these hooligans myself as a result of a visit to Millwall football club , which as a registered disabled person was particularly terrifying. So can you all put your sherrifs badges back in the toy box? the sunlight glinting off them is in danger of adding blindness to my list of disabilities.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back