• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We want you to be the new face of the TMF!

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
The TMF has so many faces, and so many personalities, that no single image could ever symbolize it all. So why have only one banner?

We're going to redesign the front page of the forum soon, and rather than try to come up with a single banner that somehow represents our massive community, we thought it would be a lot more representative of the incredible creativity that goes on here if we had multiple banners created by all of us. A community of banners to stand for our community of people.

Basically the idea is that the banner will change every week, and all of you are welcome, invited, and encouraged to send one in! All submissions are welcome, and all submissions will be used. This isn't a talent contest, it's a showcase of every aspect of our wonderfully diverse family.

It could be almost anything at all at long as it says "TMF" or "Tickling Media Forum" or "ticklingforum.com" somewhere on it. It could be serious, or sexy, or silly or basically anything you want. It could be an image or a flash file, or an animation, or even a movie.

The only other rule for now is that banners should be no more than 600 pixels in any dimension.

The fine print:

Banners can be sent to [email protected]. All submissions will become the property of the TMF.

If you have a profile in the Member Profiles forum, please include a link to it so we can link your name to it :)

That is fantastic and I can hardly wait to see some of the submissions as they go up!

I can't draw or manip or anything at all (at least I'm pretty sure I can't), but it will be exciting to see all the different ones! Yay diversity. :)

Count me in. After I finish my priorities this December, I'll do collage of some of my arts and come up with something.

:headbang:

The fun has begun!

Our index page has been updated, so you can check it out at http://www.ticklingforum.com, and the first of our member-submitted banners is up! So get off your butts and send one in. :cool:

Once a banner goes down, it will be posted into the version of this thread that's in the artwork forum, so everyone can appreciate the growing list of member banners.

Thanks Snail Shell for being the first contributor! And thanks Guitman for being the second by about a half hour, if that! Yours will go up next week :)

I have 4 up for a poll I'll submit the one with most votes in general dis topic about the banners

That is fantastic and I can hardly wait to see some of the submissions as they go up!

TMF Admins,

I've noticed that many of the "weeks" have lasted months. Are you generally low on submissions?

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back