• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wedding “Cootchie Cootchie Coo”

feettickler05

TMF Novice
You can’t beat a good wedding tickle which I was lucky enough to have this weekend. My better half is 30yrs old about 5ft 4 slim with a very sexy figure, toned flat belly with a belly button piercing, size 4 soft beautiful feet with pink toes and a nice peachy bottom!

We attended a friends wedding yesterday and she was wearing a tight fitting dress which you could see the outline of her thong through - perfect! :) whilst at the dinner table I gave her side a little surprise poke making her jump and let out a little giggle. Now she’s really ticklish allover and I love to tease and wind her up by wriggling my fingers at her giving her that “I’m going to tickle you look”. I leant over and whispered in her ear “cootchie cootchie coo time for you later” which drives her wild!

When we were back in our hotel room I started to slowly walk towards her wriggling my fingers at her making her start to giggle already! As I got closer the more she started to beg “please no please please don’t tickle me” “but you love to be tickled don’t you, especially your sexy ticklish belly and sides don’t you!” And with that my fingers danced and wriggled all over her belly squeezing her sides reaching up to tickle her smooth underarms sending her into fits of giggles and screams of laughter Hahahaha Hahahaha hehehe stoooppll stoppppp please hahahahahaha!!!

Her dress started to ride up her legs giving me the perfect opportunity to tickle her inner thighs and her knicker line which sends her crazy!!! HAHAHH NO NO BOT THERE HAHAHAHSHS PLEASSSEEEEEEE!!!! HAHAHAHAHH. Watching her bum wriggle as I tickle her is a beautiful sight :) and a surprise bum tickle keeps her laughing and squirming!!

“Hmmm maybe it’s time for your favourite!!? What do you think?” “NO PLEASE NOOOO PLEASE BABE NOT MY CEET DONT TICKKE MY FEEET HAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHSHAHAHA STTTOOOOPPPPLLL!!!! HAHAHAHAA “ Ohhh yes your ticklish feet COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COO BABE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOPPPP HEHEHEHEHEEHHEEHE HAHAHAHA!!! Her ankles are held tight as my fingers wriggle in between her cute toes as the Cootchie cootchie coo’s continues to drive her insane

Her dress is off at this point now allowing me to make sure every inch of her ticklish body is tickled! I take her toes in my mouth tickling with my tongue as my fingers trace up and down her soft soles!!

Safe to say I had a great time and she had a great tickle! Think I’m going to have to go and give her a tickle now!!

Hope you enjoyed

If that's what you did after a wedding of a friends, I hate too hear what you did during your honeymoon XD but thank you for the story, glad to hear you scored a point for the ticklers out there! XD

Thanks for the reply glad you enjoyed. Oh the honeymoon was one big constant tickle and laughter! :)

Pleased to hear it mate! It would be rude. It would be rude not to get them wriggling and giggling all over the place! :) there’s nothing better!

This is true, and in my case my gf always tries too play tough.. An hold out so I get an extra sense of satisfaction when I manager too break down her defences lol

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Sounds like she deserves to be tickled non stop for trying to be a tough cookie lol
I tell myself that all the time! It's how I try too justify it!.. Don't get me wrong she does a gd job trying too hold out.. But when she's been extra tough the same spot on her feet gets her every time, so depending how evil I want too be sometimes I'll tickle other ticklish spots she has and then save that spot on her feet when I want too bring out the big dynamite to crack that harden wall of endurance haha

I take it her feet are her most ticklish spot then which sends her into hysterics making her weaker as you break her down :)

Great experience guy, thanks for sharing. Do you have photos of her feet ?
Well not sure if feets does, I use too on my old phone of my gf cuz she use too send me them when we started dating as teases lol *shakes fist evilly* so if I can get a new pic I put it on my profile lol I have to ask if she's OK with it first thou so no promises lol that's how I roll sorry!

Last edited:
Thanks all! Glad you enjoyed! Happy to share pics of her feet belly and pits for anyone who has Skype or kik 👍

This is true, and in my case my gf always tries too play tough.. An hold out so I get an extra sense of satisfaction when I manager too break down her defences lol

Pretty cool! Tough ticklish girls rock! ;) :D

Pretty cool! Tough ticklish girls rock! ;) :D
Haha yes they do, I mean it might be tougher too get thrm too crack, but it is so much fun as a tickler when you see the stages of the tickling slowly wearing them down an then when u finally burst the dam an get the laughter from a toughie its so statifaying XD don't you agree?

Haha yes they do, I mean it might be tougher too get thrm too crack, but it is so much fun as a tickler when you see the stages of the tickling slowly wearing them down an then when u finally burst the dam an get the laughter from a toughie its so statifaying XD don't you agree?

Hell yeah! I love this very much too! Always fantastic to see tough girls tickled! :D

I'll have too share a couple of my experiences too do with my gf if that's case lol once I get a bit of time too write them (cuz I can be a bit of a perfectionist) I'll post them, I'm sure their be a few girls and guy tickler out there who would like too read them XD

I'll have too share a couple of my experiences too do with my gf if that's case lol once I get a bit of time too write them (cuz I can be a bit of a perfectionist) I'll post them, I'm sure their be a few girls and guy tickler out there who would like too read them XD

Wow! Great if you share them! Looking forward to the stories with your girlfriend! :D

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back