• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wednesday's Tickle Tales

My opinion

I like foot tickling with bondage, you have a good bit of that. I like f/f foot tickling again there is a good bit of that. I like sexy redheads with sexy ticklish feet, you cover that. 2 things I would like to see maybe gangf/f foot tickling with bondage & more storylines/plots. The 1 thing I don't want to see anymore of is male ticklers. I don't like males in my clips/videos, don't know many people that do. That seems to be the opinion in my talking with others men or women.

Thank You,
LBFT

Been buying clips there for a few months now Wednesday. I even plugged your clipstore here on the forums a month or two ago. Look forward to seeing more of you! ;)

Thanks so much for the feed back. We have a shoot schedualed on the 14h of this month. We plan on have 2 or 3 models here and we'll work on getting them here at the same time so we can get some gang tickles shot. Any particular body parts we should focus on? Also how does everybody feel about ticklegasms?

Foot-Tickling

Like I said in an my first reply, I like foot tickling focus on the feet please. I like no nudity so ticklegasms are not my thing. Girls barefoot & jeans are hot. Flip-flops & jeans are a sexy look also, maybe with a tank top.

Thank you,
LBFT

I have recently purchased some of your clips, and they are great. But what would make my day would be that on future clips when you use the 'horse' you use the feathers for some good old butt crack and pussy tickling aswell as the feet, just to spice things up a bit. And thats for you too wednesday, I would buy every single one!!!:woot2::woot2:

We'll be filming three different models on Saturday so look forward to seeing all your requests soon. And I promise, no more guys in the clips. From now on it will be all girls.

I love watching you getting tickled Wednesday. Seeing you jiggle while your tummy and underarms are tickled is really a huge turn on for me. ;)

Doing The Right Thing

Wednesday,
It sounds like you are going to try & make your customers happy. I know you'll make me happy if you stop using men like you said you are going to do, in your last post on this thread. And try & do some gangf/f foot tickling with the ticklee tied up. Doing the right thing for your PAYING customers, that is what it all about, the customer comes first. A lot of clip stores & membership sites seem to have forgotten how to do that. I wish you all the best of luck with your new membership site & I hope your clip store keeps doing well also.

Thank You,
LBFT

Back on your word

We'll be filming three different models on Saturday so look forward to seeing all your requests soon. And I promise, no more guys in the clips. From now on it will be all girls.

Since you posted this promise "no more guys in the clips" . You have done a few clips with men playing the part of the ticklers. I feel that a person only is only good as his or hers word. And you didn't keep yours, i'm not sure how I feel about buying clips from your site in the future.

LBFT

Last edited:
Love your clips

Absolutely love your clips all your material is good and as for guys tickling girls I don't see what the big deal is.. As for ticklegasms I have purchased almost every clip with one and love them keep up what your doing your clips are wonderful!

Ticklegasms are great and i also love the tummy and bellybutton tickling. You have a great site Wednesday keep up the good work.

Dragonmaster455

The big deal is she gave me & us members her word she would not do any more videos with men. I think you should stand by your word. Also this is just my opinion, but I don't like men in my videos. I like females not men.

Thank you,
LBFT

9 Clips?!

Since you posted your promise of no more guys in the clips. I count 9 clips with men in them, to date. Now I know I can't speak for all the members, but if a person can't keep his or her word, should we be speading our hard earn money on their product? This is really big deal with me, I think people who have the clip stores or web sites should keep their word when it comes to the paying customers.

Thank you,
LBFT

Now 10

Now it is up to 10 clips that in men in them, with today newest clip at the clip store. People who can't keep their word really troubles me.

Thank you,
LBFT

Dont buy the clips with men in them then! Im not a fan of nylon tickling, so I dont buy them! Simples!

Ticklerboy

Dont buy the clips with men in them then! Im not a fan of nylon tickling, so I dont buy them! Simples!

I agree just buy clips I like. But in this case Wednesday went back on her word. She said back in September she was going to stop having men in the clips. If customers can't trust the people running the clip stores, should we keep buying clips from them?

Thank You,
LBFT

Ok, maybe she shouldnt have made such a promise, and when she checks this topic, hopefully will realise and cut down on the woman/man side of things. Personnally I would keep buying from her though, because I am more than happy with the work she has done that I like....

I Hope

Ok, maybe she shouldnt have made such a promise, and when she checks this topic, hopefully will realise and cut down on the woman/man side of things. Personnally I would keep buying from her though, because I am more than happy with the work she has done that I like....

I hope she does see my post, so that we can work things out. But here is the thing her last activity here at the forum was in mid September. Around the time she made her promise. Here again is why I have my lack of trust. I spend a large amount of money every year on tickling/foot clips or sites/products I don't like being told one thing & people do the other. Like I said I hope she reads this & the misunderstanding gets worked out.

Thank You,
LBFT

I would like to see more f/f tickling interrogation clips. Also if the girls use their toes to tickle the other girls, that would be awesome. Perhaps you might include it in future clips.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back